Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

System Metternich posted:

Garfield is loving wild, man

Garfield is Tarintino's fursona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SluggoIsLit/status/1143154935212777472

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
You Can just post the picture here and not send everyone to twitter

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Nitrox posted:

Please do this.

Example:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nitrox posted:

I could. Takes fewer muscles to just post a Twitter link, though, and it just embeds anyway, unless you disabled it. :shrug:

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I could. Takes fewer muscles to just post a Twitter link, though, and it just embeds anyway, unless you disabled it. :shrug:

I'm pretty sure privacy badger kills embedded Twitter.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Also a twitter embed cuts off parts of the image, in ways that are probably designed to force a clickthrough to read captions etc.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

System Metternich posted:

Garfield is loving wild, man

How loving big is Garfield holy poo poo

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
He's a fat cat. That's his whole thing.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

imo the worst/best thing is that Jon‘s face can be read as both „angry :mad:“ and „come hither :heysexy:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Arrhythmia posted:

How loving big is Garfield holy poo poo

Probably a Maine coon. I had one who was small for the breed who was about Garfield size

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Elfface posted:

Also a twitter embed cuts off parts of the image, in ways that are probably designed to force a clickthrough to read captions etc.

I really wish there was an extension or script which would rip the image out of twitter embeds. They're so bloody annoying :argh:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

someone post the edit where jon threatens to gently caress garfield

e: here

e2: removed, that was too nasty for the new better me

e3: here's something at least

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Wait, holy poo poo, is there a new Weapon Brown out?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Nah, that's from 2014 or so.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I believe he is currently working on one though. He posted in the comic strip thread asking for suggestions of characters he hasn't used yet a few weeks ago.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
Can I see Sonic the Hedgehog plotted on that graph?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:yeah:

It's funny that autism can drive people to grind so hard on something so pointless, almost admire them for it but they I think about all the shootings and nazis.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

:yeah:

It's funny that autism can drive people to grind so hard on something so pointless, almost admire them for it but they I think about all the shootings and nazis.

Let's not be dicks and associate Nazis with autistic people.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Grand Prize Winner posted:

someone post the edit where jon threatens to gently caress garfield

e: here

e2: removed, that was too nasty for the new better me

e3: here's something at least

Weapon Brown loving rules but it can't be mentioned without also giving a nod to Clarissa, quite possibly the most hosed up webcomic ever written.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Slowpoke Rodriguez posted:

Can I see Sonic the Hedgehog plotted on that graph?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

:perfect:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Holy poo poo wow.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:discourse:

perfectly done

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Just thinking out loud here, but maybe it's not cool to poo poo on autistic people for being autistic?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Fister Roboto posted:

Just thinking out loud here, but maybe it's not cool to poo poo on autistic people for being autistic?

What if it is??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Good

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

ImpAtom posted:

Let's not be dicks and associate Nazis with autistic people.

As someone on the spectrum myself, I've noticed a lot of internet edgelords are also on the spectrum. It's a venn diagram with a lot of non-overlap, but it's still a noticeable venn diagram (I think the fact that a disproportionate amount of people on the spectrum who aren't white dudes go undiagnosed so a disproportionate amount of the ones who are diagnosed are white dudes plays a part)

Digamma-F-Wau has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Jun 25, 2019

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

As someone on the spectrum myself, I've noticed a lot of internet edgelords are also on the spectrum. It's a venn diagram with a lot of non-overlap, but it's still a noticeable venn diagram

I mean yes there is some overlap in the same way there is an overlap with a lot of groups. I just don't think autism is in the top 20 warning signs of Nazism and wouldn't want people to treat it like that. Folk already get enough poo poo.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fister Roboto posted:

Could you maybe think quietly?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

oldpainless posted:

Could you maybe think quietly?

More like oldshitlord

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Close the thread, the peak had been reached.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Fister Roboto posted:

I think they’re making GBS threads on the cretin who produced that ‘comic’ actually. Which is perfectly okay.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I stopped reading that comic after a page but it seems like its a pretty decent primer on what autism is. Not sure why people are tripping over each other to poo poo on it.

The Moon Monster has a new favorite as of 22:17 on Jun 25, 2019

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

The Moon Monster posted:

I stopped reading that comic after a page but it seems like its a pretty decent primer on what autism is. Not sure why people are tripping over each other to poo poo on it.

Welcome to the bad comic thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

The Moon Monster posted:

Do you think there's a non-negligible chance that that guy may be self-diagnosed?? I do, which is why I don't like that comic.