Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

The Man Who Mistook His Wife for Cappy

"The next day, armed with a table of Switches that had never been connected to the internet, Uncle butted into their conversation, venturing a hacked version of NES Golf, and, after a short pause, elicited enthusiastic smiles from the imps. Now the imps kept on going, increasing the number of banal hacking tips at each turn, until they were trading (as far as Uncle could tell) personal attacks on his character. So how did the imps do it? Perhaps we will never know, since the imps were eventually separated, became “socialized” and forgot their amazing algorithm!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mario maker this weekend.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

extremebuff posted:

mario maker this weekend.

drat that came fast. too many games this summer

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

my morning jackass posted:

drat that came fast. too many games this summer

Only thing to do is drag my nephew in a cart. Doing beep beep nouses while backing up. He loves the true vroom.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

there is only one place in Canada that finally seemed to have offered the dreamer edition of links awakening and it instantly sold out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i didnt realize nobody had made a mario maker thread yet so i did the needful. just about 24 hours now folks.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

Yes. Just keep playing the demo for another few days and then get Mario Maker and play that for 2 weeks and then guess what here comes DQB2.

patiently waiting. Thank You

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSYAQSGAp0I

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Zeluth posted:

Only thing to do is drag my nephew in a cart. Doing beep beep nouses while backing up. He loves the true vroom.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you sound like a pedophile.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this is sick..
https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1144228891256655873
[police car WOOP WOOP sfx]

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Dragon Quest Builders 2 demo is out.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

anyone who choses team order is a moron

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

moron reporting

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:blastu:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

:hai: Without order there could be no gaming

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Team Chaos is gonna wipe the floor

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hiroshi yamauchi "ordered" shigeru miyamoto to ruthlessly kill gunpei yokoi by shoving him out a moving vehicle into on coming traffic. makes you think.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

hiroshi yamauchi "ordered" shigeru miyamoto to ruthlessly kill gunpei yokoi by shoving him out a moving vehicle into on coming traffic. makes you think.

Blood must be repaid with blood which is why Gunpei Yokoi was actually killed by having a red-hot Virtual Boy soldered to his face by Tojo clan chairman Shigeru Miyamoto and his deputy Takashi Tezuka

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me during every other splatfest rivalry: oh gently caress off with this fake bullshit. hurr go spoarts teme! kiss my rear end. im just choosing my favorite color
me during this one: It is truly divine loving mercy that I’m only able to splat these loving animals in-game. You better pray to loving heaven you dont have any identifying information tied to that nintendo network id.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

me during every other splatfest rivalry: oh gently caress off with this fake bullshit. hurr go spoarts teme! kiss my rear end. im just choosing my favorite color
me during this one: It is truly divine loving mercy that I’m only able to splat these loving animals in-game. You better pray to loving heaven you dont have any identifying information tied to that nintendo network id.

Lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

this

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Going to Order myself a nice cup of hot coldbrew and play the splatfest :coffeepal:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

hot coldbrew

Sounds like you're on team Chaos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Going to Order myself a nice cup of hot coldbrew and play the splatfest :coffeepal:

It's not till July 18th

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sounds like you're on team Chaos

Lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

chaos reigns

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Hot Coldman.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Training posted:

It's not till July 18th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

you sound like a pedophile.

There is nothing safe anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
New pokemon gacha game hoipe!