Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

https://twitter.com/Dustinkcouch/status/1057094474227240960?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Place 2722 in the queue :hellyeah:

Now it's 2891 wtf

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47952

Lumina quest next week. Starts somewhere in EDZ.
Menagerie chest glitch fixed June 9

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Insane Totoro posted:

That's like.... Four rifles.

Perfect for a squad.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tei posted:

Perfect for an actual fireteam.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Roman posted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47952

Lumina quest next week. Starts somewhere in EDZ.
Menagerie chest glitch fixed June 9

If the datamine is correct the quest sounds like a right pain in the rear end.

Spoilers in case anyone gives a poo poo.

Aside from giving you an un upgraded "rose" handcannon to use for a lot of steps one part of the Lumina quest apparently has something stupid like kill an invader with a handcannon before they kill a team mate.

Which is going to be pretty loving difficult with everyone using truth. Maybe it'll be team based or something and there'll be a community wide push for people just to die when invading but that sounds real bad.

Which kind of sucks because the lumina actually sounds kind of fun. Kills grant orbs like thorn but they give you a healing round you hip fire that grants increase damage on hit. So kill, orb, friendly fire to get buff and kill more

All based on datamined stuff so might not be wholly accurate.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
This game has way to many exotic HCs.

I still cant bring myself to un equip my smugglers regardless of my special weapon, which seems to rotate between Erentil, Wavesplitter and Twilight.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

This game has way to many exotic HCs.

I still cant bring myself to un equip my smugglers regardless of my special weapon, which seems to rotate between Erentil, Wavesplitter and Twilight.

I'd like to see some more exotic side arms and actually useful exotic auto rifles.

Too much stuff that you only use for shits and giggles doing a flashpoint or something and not enough actually useful poo poo.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I used Polaris Lance for the first time in a hot minute and it really needs to be the baseline for pve scouts

At least it's usable

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Could someone add me to the PS4 clan? I submitted a request on Bungie.net. My profile is https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Index/254/21245381

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

So in PVE, you kill a red bar, run over to pick up an orb, presumably 180 to see your teammates and fire a shot into one of them, that gives you a damage buff that you then got to 180 again back towards the action to use?

How is that real.

“DPS phase drop your well.”

“Hold still a moment I need to shoot you.”

We lost approximately 15 soldiers to friendly fire incidents in the war in Iraq. This weapon is an egregious insult to our armed forces and I don’t think Bungie is going to survive the PR nightmare.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Just make it so that I can shoot myself with it and we're good

yamdankee
Jan 23, 2005

~anderoid fragmentation~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhXrnscnI-w

Must watch

yamdankee
Jan 23, 2005

~anderoid fragmentation~

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

nice.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

How do you keep the super up so long? I saw someone doing this in a strike and it was just stupid.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

jfc

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Blind Rasputin posted:

How do you keep the super up so long? I saw someone doing this in a strike and it was just stupid.

Bottom tree is solid for pve. PvP is kinda not as good as top because dual nades and shoulder charge is good.

You don't see it much because titans are the least played class and it's like bottom 3 of 9 sub classes used.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

BlindSite posted:

If the datamine is correct the quest sounds like a right pain in the rear end.

Spoilers in case anyone gives a poo poo.

Aside from giving you an un upgraded "rose" handcannon to use for a lot of steps one part of the Lumina quest apparently has something stupid like kill an invader with a handcannon before they kill a team mate.

Which is going to be pretty loving difficult with everyone using truth. Maybe it'll be team based or something and there'll be a community wide push for people just to die when invading but that sounds real bad.

Which kind of sucks because the lumina actually sounds kind of fun. Kills grant orbs like thorn but they give you a healing round you hip fire that grants increase damage on hit. So kill, orb, friendly fire to get buff and kill more

All based on datamined stuff so might not be wholly accurate.

Not so bad if you use Malf.

yamdankee
Jan 23, 2005

~anderoid fragmentation~
This is the last 5 games in a row. Someone please lift this curse from me...

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Stop solo queueing as the algo is busted for your level at solo queue.

You either need to get like 2x as good or play with friends if you want wins, hth

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I'm almost done with the comp part of revoker thankfully.

Most irritating match was probably a team of four that would all spam fighting lion

I'm improving my sniping though so that's good

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

deadwing posted:

I used Polaris Lance for the first time in a hot minute and it really needs to be the baseline for pve scouts

At least it's usable

Polaris Lance is still one of my favorite weapons.

Speaking of which, to get that you only had to complete the Nascent Dawn quest up to step 4 out of 5 to get it. For over a year I've been on step 5 of Nascent Dawn, get 15 javelin multikills. Got 14 right now, just can't be arsed to complete it. What the gently caress happens when you complete it?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The final reward is the catalyst, which adds dragonfly. Unlocking the catalyst once you have it is a huge pain in the rear end though

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Dragonfly kicks rear end on that gun but yes standing in castellum shooting cabal shields for three hours was awful.

I miss when graviton lance and Polaris lance were boss of everything. There was nothing cooler than speeding through a zone or strike shooting black holes and watching everything explode, and then explode some more.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

haveblue posted:

The final reward is the catalyst, which adds dragonfly. Unlocking the catalyst once you have it is a huge pain in the rear end though

You can get it really easily in that one ascendant challenge where the Knights chase you all over while taken thrall spawn and you need to kill blights. You jump into a tree and shoot the Knights to proc the explosion which you use on a thrall pack. It would have taken me forever if not for this trick.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Emron posted:

You can get it really easily in that one ascendant challenge where the Knights chase you all over while taken thrall spawn and you need to kill blights. You jump into a tree and shoot the Knights to proc the explosion which you use on a thrall pack. It would have taken me forever if not for this trick.

I did it in the Leviathan just killing waves of cabal.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I found one lost sector where I could reliably burn acolytes, and it also happened to be during a faction rally (remember those?) so I got tokens for doing it.

I wonder what everyone who bought in after Forsaken thinks of the 3 NPCs with their own fancy decorated spaces that clearly had a lot of effort put in but have never served any purpose for them.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

I did it in the Leviathan just killing waves of cabal.

That definitely works, but it takes like ten minutes in the ascendant challenge and is totally painless.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

yamdankee posted:

This is the last 5 games in a row. Someone please lift this curse from me...

welcome, comrade. let us enjoy these frootloops together

we lost by 60 points lmao

oh well, slaughtered some bads while my team found every bullet in existence and put it in their mouth.

would have broken 40 true kills if I was using a real super and not tether. if nothing else my collection of Fight Me and Proud Shaxxy Boi medals grows.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
One of you should buy the other console after cross play and then you should team up

Uber I’d suggest you get the PS4 *huge boos from the audience* calm down calm down *weary silence* because from what I’ve seen in this thread, Xbox KD translates to PS4 KD at about a 1.8x multiplier *huge roar from the crowd*

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

haveblue posted:

I wonder what everyone who bought in after Forsaken thinks of the 3 NPCs with their own fancy decorated spaces that clearly had a lot of effort put in but have never served any purpose for them.

I started playing in December and actually managed to get a dance party key last month.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
actually uber should get the game on pc and snipe heads with me

filmcynic
Oct 30, 2012
Holy crap, I just rolled an Epicurean with accelerated coils and feeding frenzy and kill clip and it's just so much goddamned fun and I'm afraid that I may actually be dead.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

the good fax machine posted:

actually uber should get the game on pc and snipe heads with me

if I asked my computer to do anything more than have DIM open it'd explode

yamdankee
Jan 23, 2005

~anderoid fragmentation~

Maker Of Shoes posted:

if I asked my computer to do anything more than have DIM open it'd explode

C u on ps4

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Switch to pc you cowards!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Jokes on you, Microsoft has my money and I'll stunt on two platforms with one character hell yeah

I may actually play D2 on my off hours during business trips when cross save is out

Yeah

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

Switch to pc you cowards!

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/922321981

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted: