Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, you bought wukong with plat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Speaking of monkey business, I've had a lot of luck giving the clone the Astilla and the Phantasma. If I had more forma on my Ignis Wraith I'd see how he does with that.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Anora posted:

Got a 75% off coupon, so I sold some Prime stuff and got Nukong.

wait how is this a sentence, wukong is a clan blueprint, and prime stuff gives you plat

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Anora posted:

Got a 75% off coupon, so I sold some Prime stuff and got Nukong. He's good, really like Defy. Also finished up Loki Prime.

Still need to work on Baruuk, Khora, and Harrow, but they are kind of annoying to get.

You could have gotten it for regular credits :smith:...

Also, is anyone else having energy problems with Wukong? His staff is great but it kills my energy relatively quickly. Without sacrificing too much duration I can get the energy cost down to like 1.7 per second, but I feel like it is still draining super quickly.

Mesadoram fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jun 28, 2019

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Mesadoram posted:

Also, is anyone else having energy problems with Wukong? His staff is great but it kills my energy relatively quickly.

Slot more duration and/or pop in Hunter Adrenaline/Rage, maybe?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Helter Skelter posted:

Slot more duration and/or pop in Hunter Adrenaline/Rage, maybe?

The irony of Rage is that I kill things too quickly for them to do damage. I suppose that's a good problem lol. But yeah I will do more testing with that when I get home. IIRC Hunter Rage or whatever is better than the regular one. So I will try to see if that resolves the issue. Maybe I will stand still and take a few hits...

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Also remember you can just turn off your 4 sometimes and let your clone shoot stuff instead while Zenurik does some work building an energy buffer. This is my current 1-forma Wukong build:

No CorPro, so I'm not taking this anywhere that it'll really matter (adjust your build appropriately if you do care about that), but I've been pubbing sorties with this and I don't think I'll be changing too much once Wukong Prime rolls around later this year.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Helter Skelter posted:

No CorPro, so I'm not taking this anywhere that it'll really matter...

I've been pubbing sorties with this

:thunk:

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Pubbies never bring it, so why should I care? If armor is a significant concern for the mission I'll take appropriate measures, like not bringing Wukong.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Helter Skelter posted:

Pubbies never bring it,

:colbert:

:colbert::colbert::colbert:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a single corpro doesn't make much difference, really. it's only really significant when you have the full set.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

a single corpro doesn't make much difference, really. it's only really significant when you have the full set.

Right the point is to play with goons

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Even a single corpro is a bigger damage multiplier vs. armored enemies than any other aura, starting at armor values that you typically see around level 25-30.

There is no reason to use anything else outside of premade Eidolon hunts or certain solo missions.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Well Wukong Prime is going to be out somewhat soon. There are even rumors going around based off of some Japanese interview that they're skipping Atlas and Wukong is our next prime frame.

So you could put three or four forma into Wukong now, or not gently caress with his aura polarity until the delux skin and prime version are out.

It's also real easy to run a CO build on Wukong, tossing gladiator mods on a sentinel or whatever for real crit bonuses as Mesadoram pointed out, and as such you can either gas people to death or proc a lot of corrosive real quick. Not status shotgun quick sure, but Wukong could build for corrosive and not really worry about not having corpro for most content. It's clearly better to have it, no question, but you get to save forma from a frame that is getting a prime relatively soon.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Helter Skelter posted:

Also remember you can just turn off your 4 sometimes

Lies.

FunkyFjord posted:

It's also real easy to run a CO build on Wukong, tossing gladiator mods on a sentinel or whatever for real crit bonuses as Mesadoram pointed out, and as such you can either gas people to death or proc a lot of corrosive real quick.

I would have never thought that it works like that until I saw that video. It's magical :allears:

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

The prime being imminent is the main reason I only have it at 1 forma right now. I'd have to put 2 more in for the same build with corpro, so oh well, I guess bring a different frame (I'm not exactly starving for choice here) to any missions where it'll actually matter until the prime hits.

Sometimes you run out of enemies to hit for a second!

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
An extremely :nallears: stock from Baro today. Cat and dog emblems are new, I think? 50 ducks and 50k creds each.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
They are not new, I love rocking them. Also that mantis skin is real fuckin nice

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

prisma twin gremlins are actually pretty good so pick yourself up some glittery nailguns if that's something you'd want

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Also anyone who doesn't have the Ki'teer palette needs to get that poo poo.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

njsykora posted:

Also anyone who doesn't have the Ki'teer palette needs to get that poo poo.

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable

Raptor1033 posted:

They are not new, I love rocking them. Also that mantis skin is real fuckin nice

Those are new. The previous ones were sigils and glyphs; these ones are emblems (the ones you can wear on your shoulders).

Not that anything'll top the alliance emblem, though. :v:

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Reddit is theorizing that the next prime frame will be Wukong instead of Atlas based on some interview that spacemom gave, and I guess it makes sense with Wukong deluxe and whatnot... but I want Saitama Prime, god dammit. :colbert:

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Goa Tse-tung posted:

wait how is this a sentence, wukong is a clan blueprint, and prime stuff gives you plat

I'm not in the Goon guild, my friends made a guild and I'm stuck in that for awhile. Even then, I only spent 68 on it, so minus the slot and potato cost, (32 plat) he only cost like 36 plat, not the end of the world.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Gonkish posted:

Reddit is theorizing that the next prime frame will be Wukong instead of Atlas based on some interview that spacemom gave, and I guess it makes sense with Wukong deluxe and whatnot... but I want Saitama Prime, god dammit. :colbert:

If they pull a flip, and deny me my Atlas Prime for another 3+ months, I'm gonna be soo mad. :negative:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
https://wccftech.com/digital-extremes-empyrean-is-one-of-the-most-difficult-updates-weve-ever-made-for-warframe-its-big-picture/

Reb talks about Railjack, the big thing I take is: everyone has their own Railjack, with their own mods and upgrades etc. Hosting will be more impactuful than ever I guess.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I mostly care about fashionjack, if I'm honest. I want useless consoles, decorations, roombas, all sorts of dumb poo poo just scattered all over.

Tastefully, of course.

And more of those rugs from Baro.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
College Slice

Echophonic posted:

I mostly care about fashionjack, if I'm honest. I want useless consoles, decorations, roombas, all sorts of dumb poo poo just scattered all over.

Yes.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

https://wccftech.com/digital-extremes-empyrean-is-one-of-the-most-difficult-updates-weve-ever-made-for-warframe-its-big-picture/

Reb talks about Railjack, the big thing I take is: everyone has their own Railjack, with their own mods and upgrades etc. Hosting will be more impactuful than ever I guess.

More than ever, the game will need a "I WANT TO HOST" button.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

equinox prime access is ending on july 6th which is the day of tennocon so i am assuming the next prime will be announced/maybe go live then

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
College Slice

Awesome! posted:

equinox prime access is ending on july 6th which is the day of tennocon so i am assuming the next prime will be announced/maybe go live then

Wukong, Ninkondi, Zhuge are the next prime set.

https://imgur.com/a/LtbpXT1

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

gimme that fuckin ninkondi prime

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Hobold posted:

Wukong, Ninkondi, Zhuge are the next prime set.

https://imgur.com/a/LtbpXT1

I dig it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
goddamn it, i was looking forward to atlas p.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
College Slice

:same: :negative:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

whew, extremely glad i didnt throw 10 forma in regular wukong this week

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

I've been waiting for Saitama Prime. I'm sad. :smith:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
is expel corrupted new?

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
zhuge if true

but yeah im still eagerly anticipating golden boulders

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Awesome! posted:

whew, extremely glad i didnt throw 10 forma in regular wukong this week

I did and I don't regret it, Nukong is a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

But I got three forma due to nukong rollout and also already have rivens for ninkondi and zhuge so... :getin:

edit: gently caress, maybe I should just cash them out while the hype is huge and reclaim a few slots from my overstuffed riven collections

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 29, 2019