Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Shiva/Goro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Kano/Kano

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Double Johnny

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Kintaro riding on the back of Motaro.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
These fuckin severed heads. Nearing 800 combined fatalities/brutalities and I still only have 3.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://youtu.be/POMj_JuxfoE

Holy poo poo this Kotal/Erron match

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Blast Fantasto posted:

These fuckin severed heads. Nearing 800 combined fatalities/brutalities and I still only have 3.

I'm at 6-7, but I finally got Cetrion and unlocked the gate to get that final fire chest.

At 14,000 hearts and I dunno what to do with 'em.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

https://youtu.be/POMj_JuxfoE

Holy poo poo this Kotal/Erron match

:wow: this was AWESOME

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Yay, made it to grand master on PC using nobody besides Raiden.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Vriess posted:

I'm at 6-7, but I finally got Cetrion and unlocked the gate to get that final fire chest.

At 14,000 hearts and I dunno what to do with 'em.

Yeah, they really need to find some other use for hearts. I'm sitting on over 30k right now.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Mr. Neutron posted:

Yay, made it to grand master on PC using nobody besides Raiden.

:respek: As a completely poop player I was drat happy to make it to Champion this morning with just Raiden. Raiden is just too fun.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Dumbass scratching up his phone with his claws

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1144719050326663169

:getin:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
They gave Sindel an axe? Nice.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

It's Wolf Hawkfield, you idiot.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
Looks like nighthawk's gonna have a modern special forces-esque standard outfit, that could be cool. As long as there's a John Redcorn outfit I'm happy.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress yes give me more nightwolf

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

Shima Honnou posted:

They gave Spawn an axe? Nice.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Alright I'm convinced the fatality counts in the kareer stats are off. I started grinding out the heads by fighting the same character repeatedly, and I'm getting them - but I'm having do an average of 6 or 7 fatalities per character to get the head. Which doesn't make any sense with me already having 800+ fatalities before I started.

I don't think I've killed Kollector enough to throw the total count that much.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
nightwolf better still have green magic and he better poo poo talk johnny cage about it

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Lotta loving green magic in Mortal Kombat, drat.

Johnny
Cassie
Shao Kahn
Jade
Shang Tsung
Ermac
Nightwolf

Everyone's got the glow.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
green glowing magic looks cool as hell

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
shang's a huge dipshit because his skulls are red (lame, poo poo) while quancher's are green (superior, powerful)

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The Duchess Smackarse posted:

shang's a huge dipshit because his skulls are red (lame, poo poo) while quancher's are green (superior, powerful)

I wouldn't be opposed to an Injustice 2 style premier skin that turns Shang Tsung into Quan Chi. And adds leg rip fatality.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Blast Fantasto posted:

I wouldn't be opposed to an Injustice 2 style premier skin that turns Shang Tsung into Quan Chi. And adds leg rip fatality.

Agreed but also the neck stretch

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The Duchess Smackarse posted:

Shang can't legally make green skulls because Crunchy is a patent troll.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

can't believe he'd just reveal Gordon Freeman like that

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I hope all his axes are from BUDK like this one, which may in fact be the cropped one:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I'm the metric 6cm ruler

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
it's the hammer axe

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Who's got combos as easy to do as Raiden's? I've tried Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, and Baraka. Kung Lao was a huge nope on my fingers ever being able to pull off a full combo. I can do Shang's and Baraka's but often mistime the dash, kick in the middle and on Baraka's I'm still finding back forward abilities tough to pull off (which is strange considering I can Electric Fly easily on Raiden). Just looking to expand my repertoire to surprise my 11-year-old stepson who has the reflexes to block and counter with a throw perfectly ALL THE drat TIME!

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lozareth posted:

Who's got combos as easy to do as Raiden's? I've tried Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, and Baraka. Kung Lao was a huge nope on my fingers ever being able to pull off a full combo. I can do Shang's and Baraka's but often mistime the dash, kick in the middle and on Baraka's I'm still finding back forward abilities tough to pull off (which is strange considering I can Electric Fly easily on Raiden). Just looking to expand my repertoire to surprise my 11-year-old stepson who has the reflexes to block and counter with a throw perfectly ALL THE drat TIME!

Kabal.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Stealing my soul won't let you combo better.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

I hope all his axes are from BUDK like this one, which may in fact be the cropped one:

This would be pretty loving funny, especially if he has a hatchet krushing blow that zooms in on the stupid ruler at the top.

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Lozareth posted:

Seconding Kabal. He's the only character I can do actual combos with, even though I love Jax.

Shima Honnou posted:

Stealing my soul won't let you combo better.

Actually, that is precisely how it works.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Eh, poo poo.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Gave him a try but I'm just not fast enough to continue a combo after nomad dash and I keep fat-fingering the inputs attempting to do so.

Edit: And did I miss it or does he not have a low combo opener?

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Jun 30, 2019

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Raiden's optimal damage combos aren't that easy.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Jade has two EZ midscreen combos that are pretty easy to convert:

1. f21, 21, b2, df4(mb)
2. b3434xx bf1(mb), throw

You can do anything after her bf1 to mix them up but you should favor forward throw because of her KB.

Then if you want to pull off some trick-rear end poo poo for 3% more damage:

3. f21, dash cancel, 4, bf1(mb), dash cancel, d2
4. f21, dash cancel, 4, bf1(mb), d4, df4(mb)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Mr. Neutron posted:

Raiden's optimal damage combos aren't that easy.

Yeah, I leave out the J2 after Storm Cell and just do J3~Electric Fly and call it good enough. Works every time, no need to judge your opponent's position. Since I'm so slow on the inputs my whole gameplan is being tricky with Storm Cell and being so stupid with Teleports that my opponent is so boggled by how stupid that was he freezes for a sec and I can do something.

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 30, 2019