Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009
Stage 2: Goons farm invasion for unique loot, corner the market, produce NPC faction Titan umbrella.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

at last, my carrier in Delve will be destroyed by NPCs and I will never have to resubscribe again

it is time, friend

Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

Threatening stuffed animals for fun and profit.

orange juche posted:

If you want gsol to love you jump the gate with your carrier with a MWD on.

It's worth resubbing just to do that

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i was being serious, what happened in the war?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

andromache posted:

We also did reimbursement off a forum thread. We've come a long way since those days.

oh cool, did you find a way to automate it?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Pyu-Cj0gg

XyzzyYYZ
Feb 6, 2008
Nothing happens.

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/278055-the-war-of-northern-hypocrisy-continuous-update-thread/

We won.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

A.o.D. posted:

oh cool, did you find a way to automate it?

We have the ACA (affordable care app). Submit ESI link and a text box for jabber pings or a monologue about how your death wasn’t your fault. My cybernetic German underlings will quickly and efficiently process your claim.

Average turnaround is under 48 hours.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

just make sure you are flying a reimbursable ship and in a place where SRP is supported, if you lose a falcon wrongly it can have dire consequences

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

just make sure you are flying a reimbursable ship and in a place where SRP is supported, if you lose a falcon wrongly it can have dire consequences

Join Disband holesquad :yarr:

madjack
Dec 31, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

But where's the justice?!?!?!?!

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water

We so lost. We had to evac due to NPCs glassing Delve. All is lost! We are doomed! We now have to move to drone lands

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

froody guy posted:

done

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

ragedx posted:

We so lost. We had to evac due to NPCs glassing Delve. All is lost! We are doomed! We now have to move to drone lands

That's a weird rear end way of saying "Syndicate."

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Warmachine posted:

That's a weird rear end way of saying "Syndicate."

no i think you'll find goons repeatedly moving to the drone lands

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

andromache posted:

We have the ACA (affordable care app). Submit ESI link and a text box for jabber pings or a monologue about how your death wasn’t your fault. My cybernetic German underlings will quickly and efficiently process your claim.

Do you still use that Google docs spreadsheet I set up?

evilweasel posted:

no i think you'll find goons repeatedly moving to the drone lands

The answer is always Syndicate.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

A.o.D. posted:

The answer is always Syndicate.

i may be reading this map wrong but i don't see the twitching brutalized remnants of nc. in syndicate

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

evilweasel posted:

i may be reading this map wrong but i don't see the twitching brutalized remnants of nc. in syndicate

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

evilweasel posted:

In fairness we couldn't find too much of NCdot to turn into twitching brutalized remnants because they kept unanchoring their expensive poo poo before we got there

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

andromache posted:

I always wondered why the processing time seemed to average around a day. When I take a GSOL task Tuzy would have skinned me alive if I sat on it for a day.

Not complaining. Just curious about the process. Do you hold a council vote or something?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Katt posted:

I always wondered why the processing time seemed to average around a day. When I take a GSOL task Tuzy would have skinned me alive if I sat on it for a day.

Not complaining. Just curious about the process. Do you hold a council vote or something?

among other issues that im sure atrum can explain better than i can, reimbursements tend to be clumpy - a lot of ships get lost at once instead of trickling in little by little, so you'll wind up with backlogs no matter what, and it's the sort of thing that it makes sense to do in batches because once you start doing them it's much faster to keep going rather than just doing a handful here and there when they come in (if they do trickle in).

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Katt posted:

I'm not Tuzy, but my guess would be the guy reacts like that because taking the task signifies that you're gonna do it right now, or at least soon. If you couldn't do the thing for whatever reason, the proper thing to do would be to not take the task in the first place, or relinquish it or something.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I'm not Tuzy, but my guess would be the guy reacts like that because taking the task signifies that you're gonna do it right now, or at least soon. If you couldn't do the thing for whatever reason, the proper thing to do would be to not take the task in the first place, or relinquish it or something.

I probably phrased that poorly. I don't mean a day from submission. I mean submissions are claimed almost instantly and then get processed a day later.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Also, a reimbursement doesn't go offline when you're 5 minutes too late in refueling it.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

A.o.D. posted:

Also, a reimbursement doesn't go offline when you're 5 minutes too late in refueling it.

Nope, it just shitposts and gets slapped on the Wall of Shame.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Warmachine posted:

Nope, it just shitposts and gets slapped on the Wall of Shame.

And isn't that a win for almost everyone involved?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

froody guy posted:

What happened to hole squad? That was the most fun I had in eve. I come back a few months ago and there is nothing even similar now. And don’t you loving say pathfinders

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

^^^^
They memed too close to the sun over a Falcon reimbursement refusal.

A.o.D. posted:

And isn't that a win for almost everyone involved?

Yes

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

tyler posted:

What happened to hole squad? That was the most fun I had in eve. I come back a few months ago and there is nothing even similar now. And don’t you loving say pathfinders

They got trolled out of existence.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I just want small gang blops/blingy pvp with people with half a brain cell

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

tyler posted:

I just want small gang blops/blingy pvp with people with half a brain cell

:hurr: join sigs and squads :hurr:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

:hurr: join sigs and squads :hurr:

Make good ones

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Sov.space wouldn't be able to show me how the Slavic Borg are doing, right? I imagine the website isn't programmed to recognize NPC takeover, if that's even a thing the NPCs are doing now, vs. just blowing people up?

And are they attacking the NPC empires? I watched those in-universe news videos they had, but it wasn't super informative beyond apparently setting up some narrative about how the news channel hates the space UN and is actively talking trash about it.

To be clear, I'm aware the "plot" doesn't matter and barely exists and is just a background for all your shenanigans, but it's a neat little window-dressing for someone like me who periodically peeks in on what's going down in EVE, but will never play because I don't hate myself that much.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah every sig I tried in GSF is occasionally fun and then gets co-opted into structure bashing.

Like the one that just took T1 destroyers one way through wormholes to kill carriers and poo poo was usually pretty great and took like an hour and then it somehow transitioned into endlessly reinforcing upwell structures in the drone regions

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Sov.space wouldn't be able to show me how the Slavic Borg are doing, right? I imagine the website isn't programmed to recognize NPC takeover, if that's even a thing the NPCs are doing now, vs. just blowing people up?

And are they attacking the NPC empires? I watched those in-universe news videos they had, but it wasn't super informative beyond apparently setting up some narrative about how the news channel hates the space UN and is actively talking trash about it.

They aren't attacking sov structures, so, no, you wouldn't be able to see what's going on via that site. Best you could do is look for structure kills from their NPC corporation ("Vigilant Tyrannos") on zkb, but that's only if the relevant parties have an API on ZKB. We fine people who have their APIs registered there, dunno about anyone else in the game.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

tyler posted:

Make good ones

rho squad

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Is blackops still around?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

tyler posted:

Make good ones

There are 2.5 sigs/squads that do small squad pvp stuff with a brain. And they sometimes do stuff together for blops drops on poo poo.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Foehammer007 posted:

Is blackops still around?

If you like flying exactly the fit they tell you to fly whilst also being told exactly how to fly your ship whilst simultaneously listening to the super confrontational chick talk about how many titans she has then yeah.

Also if you lose something on your own while not doing squad stuff, you might wake up and be kicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
^^^ :argh:

It is, though i got kicked from it some time ago due to iactivity, so I can't say much about it.

Reavers and Insurgent squad are also ok.