Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Like when Abbie Hoffman & the Yippies convinced the cops that they had combined DMSO and LSD into a new drug, LACE that makes people gay and horny and they were going to spray it on the police line and it would make them start loving each other. Then they handed out a bunch of squirt guns full of disappearing ink. It came out at the Chicago 8 trial

quote:

HOFFMAN: Jerry Rubin told me that he had come to New York to be project director of a peace march in Washington that was going to march to the Pentagon in October, October 21. He said that the peace movement suffered from a certain kind of attitude, mainly that it was based solely on the issue of the Vietnam war. He said that the war in Vietnam was not just an accident but a direct by-product of the kind of system, a capitalist system in the country, and that we had to begin to put forth new kinds of values, especially to young people in the country, to make a kind of society in which a Vietnam war would not be possible.
And he felt that these attitudes and values were present in the hippie movement and many of the techniques, the guerrilla theater techniques that had been used and many of these methods of communication would allow for people to participate and become involved in a new kind of democracy.
I said that the Pentagon was a five-sided evil symbol in most religions and that it might be possible to approach this from a religious point of view. If we got large numbers of people to surround the Pentagon, we could exorcize it of its evil spirits.
So I had agreed at that point to begin working on the exorcism of the Pentagon demonstration.

DEFENSE: Prior to the date of the demonstration which is October, did you go to the Pentagon?

HOFFMAN: Yes. I went about a week or two before with one of my close brothers, Martin Carey, a poster maker, and we measured the Pentagon, the two of us, to see how many people would fit around it. We only had to do one side because it is just multiplied by five.
We got arrested. It's illegal to measure the Pentagon. I didn't know it up to that point.
When we were arrested they asked us what we were doing. We said it was to measure the Pentagon and we wanted a permit to raise it 300 feet in the air, and they said "How about 10?" So we said "OK".
And they threw us out of the Pentagon and we went back to New York and had a press conference, told them what it was about.
We also introduced a drug called lace, which, when you squirted it at the policemen made them take their clothes off and make love, a very potent drug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/30/us/portland-protest-arrests/index.html
Looks CNN is trying to make the concrete milkshakes seem plausible.
They just had to contort the police comments to do it.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Gonna go out on a limb and say that no news sites are reporting how Ngo claims that hate crimes aren't really real and pushes the "Ilhan Omar married her brother" conspiracy theory

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent
"Conspiracy theorist known for doxxing protesters got punched for trying to doxx protesters" wouldn't make a very good story for hyperventilating about the violent left though.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Really let's all just take in exactly how funny it is that other right wing people, in their attempt to show false concern for liberal norms being violated, are just constantly owning Andy by going, "Sir, Andy is a loving pussy, sir. He's a loving 5'2" manlet. He's a big homo with a limp wrist who couldn't possibly win a fight and he's not white."

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Great Metal Jesus posted:

"Conspiracy theorist known for doxxing protesters got punched for trying to doxx protesters" wouldn't make a very good story for hyperventilating about the violent left though.

I just saw a twitter thread about his history. drat.
If that is what happened then gently caress him.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ey the kid is alright

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

centrist man comes to c-spam, gets radicalized, wishes physical harm on small gay asian journalists and changes - COMMUNISM. many such cases!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SunAndSpring posted:

Really let's all just take in exactly how funny it is that other right wing people, in their attempt to show false concern for liberal norms being violated, are just constantly owning Andy by going, "Sir, Andy is a loving pussy, sir. He's a loving 5'2" manlet. He's a big homo with a limp wrist who couldn't possibly win a fight and he's not white."

ya 'small gay and asian' was making me lol last night

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

this is kinda going back a page, but if you were expecting hbomb or shaun to throw down... I honestly have no loving clue what you were thinking.

even if they were into it, muthafucks should just stay home that day.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SunAndSpring posted:

yeah that was good as hell but not as good as when his narrative is no longer useful to him and he becomes "the insane small gay asian who we never had anything to do with in the first place" and hes unceremoniously booted from the wheel of grift

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I pridict andy ngo thing will be forgotten soon. Trump is in nk and pissing a off establishment dems and neocons which will work probably also mean cnn can show how much it loves the troops by attacking Trump for doing something decent.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Imagine he was the world's greatest rear end. Just the most perfect butt to ever grace the planet. Antifa killing perfect butts is how mad you should be.

there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a perfect rear end

CIGNX
May 7, 2006

You can trust me

Rockit posted:

I just saw a twitter thread about his history. drat.
If that is what happened then gently caress him.

You got a link to the thread?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/Antifada161/status/1145183079188664320

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i wish he had a brain bleed for real

Dec 26, 2012

if the shakes were even possible to be meaningfully filled with concrete how would anyone be getting splattered with milkshake

also that seems way harder than just throwing a brick idk

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

CIGNX posted:

You got a link to the thread?

https://twitter.com/alsoconnor/status/1145113751135240194

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
didn’t YouTube just adopt a bunch of rules about not platforming/monetizing people who encourage political violence (other than “ordinary” police and military political violence, of course)

in light of that why be surprised at hassan, shaun, etc. disavowing the act of punching andy ngo

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

01011001 posted:

if the shakes were even possible to be meaningfully filled with concrete how would anyone be getting splattered with milkshake

also that seems way harder than just throwing a brick idk

Yeah but there are no videos of LEFTIST ANTEEFUH LIBERAL DEMOCRAT COMMANDOS throwing bricks.

Police departments are pretty used to being able to get away with any lie they care to tell as long as there are no more than 2-3 pieces of concrete evidence highlighting the lie.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

didn’t YouTube just adopt a bunch of rules about not platforming/monetizing people who encourage political violence (other than “ordinary” police and military political violence, of course)

in light of that why be surprised at hassan, shaun, etc. disavowing the act of punching andy ngo

yeah at the end of the day any leftist aspirations are just part of their #brand and will abandon them the second it messes with their money (which is why they shouldnt be congratulated for holding those stances in the first place)

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Punching some wimp isn't particular useful no, gotta put those energies into productive organizaing people!!!!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Punching some wimp isn't particular useful no, gotta put those energies into productive organizaing people!!!!

otoh, gently caress him and he drops dead randomly in the next 14 days

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

LonsomeSon posted:

Police departments are pretty used to being able to get away with any lie they care to tell as long as there are no more than 2-3 pieces of concrete evidence highlighting the lie.

in this case, the fact that there isn't any evidence of concrete is what highlights their lie

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Yeah the only injuries he appears to have consistent with wearing a pair of ski goggles and getting rocked in the face with a milkshake because he likes to cosplay as a fightman

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
that's freeze, not bleed. Andy suffered a brain freeze

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1145119094867468291

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The fact they're calling it a "brain bleed" and not a hemorrhage is a big red flag for it being a lie.

Yeah this is what I thought too. Why not just call it a hemorrhage?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

Yeah this is what I thought too. Why not just call it a hemorrhage?

Because anyone with a shadetree sawbones-level of medical training knows that a hemorrhage would mean that he'd be shoved full of tubes in intensive care.

Ngo and his team have every reason to make him look as roughed-up and pathetic as possible because it's the best way to keep the grift train rolling.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Maybe people understand brain bleed better

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
so tiny and gay, such a helpless little wee thing, how could you bully such a very small small pathetic dick sucking dwarf.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
help my brain is bleeding, somebody

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

do you think it'd be easier to suck your own dick if you were 7 feet tall, or 4 feet tall? like if you're taller you have more room to curl up and suck right? but if you're short you have less distance to cross

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hellsau posted:

do you think it'd be easier to suck your own dick if you were 7 feet tall, or 4 feet tall? like if you're taller you have more room to curl up and suck right? but if you're short you have less distance to cross

Depends on the dick, obviously.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Hellsau posted:

brb curling up my body like the guy in Uzumaki, to suck my own dick

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a lot of people make the mistake of thinking that the torso length-to penis length ratio is the most important factor in sucking your own dick but im here to tell you thats a grave mistake. anyone can get within spitting distance of their own cock, what really makes the difference that allows you to make those critical extra inches is the angle of the pelvis and the elasticity of the thoracic ligaments

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Hellsau posted:

7 feet, no question. Less acute angle, proportionally huge dick. Just get flexible.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

or alternately you could just be jake tapper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

How though