Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Tashilicious posted:

almost to a person, everytime i have seen or experienced someone doing boneless skinless breast, it was cooked to poo poo unseasoned garbage.

becauses seasoning isnt healthy.

Agreed, just season appropriately and dont over cook it. 165 is it for chicken. If its bone in and lightly bloody push it to 170.

I once had a date with a girl and I ordered a pork chop. I asked the waiter to make the chop "as rare as pork should be" (that as 145 for the folks that dont know) . I was then served a pork chop that was probably 110 in the center. I was shocked, but I liked this girl and I was determined not to make a scene. Rare pork has an almost seared tenan texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

ZombieCrew posted:

I asked the waiter to make the chop "as rare as pork should be"

If you make a weird request like this you deserve what you get.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

ZombieCrew posted:

I asked the waiter to make the chop "as rare as pork should be"

You deserve whatever parasites are in that thing.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ZombieCrew posted:

Agreed, just season appropriately and dont over cook it. 165 is it for chicken. If its bone in and lightly bloody push it to 170.

I once had a date with a girl and I ordered a pork chop. I asked the waiter to make the chop "as rare as pork should be" (that as 145 for the folks that dont know) . I was then served a pork chop that was probably 110 in the center. I was shocked, but I liked this girl and I was determined not to make a scene. Rare pork has an almost seared tenan texture.

pork should still not be rare. medium-rare is the rarest i would go with pork.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/Cellmate/status/1145513439638491136?s=20

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I used to work at a restaurant, and one night I was cleaning a table where I found dozens upon dozens of tiny Nicolas Cage pictures that had been clipped from a magazine and sprinkled around like confetti. So I did the logical thing and saved most of them and taped them to the pages of our reservation book for someone else to find. :downs:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

weiner winks

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

That looks fantastic.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I don't know why, but I think this is Good. I wouldn't put it anywhere near my mouth, though.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
https://twitter.com/calebarmpits/status/1145417941191729153?s=21

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ZombieCrew posted:

I asked the waiter to make the chop "as rare as pork should be" (that as 145 for the folks that dont know)

That is entirely your fault.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pastry of the Year posted:

I don't know why, but I think this is Good. I wouldn't put it anywhere near my mouth, though.

I would, but I also like spam.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

I would, but I also like spam.

I loving love Spam, but I have to already be pretty hammered and out of other options to consider rum.

buddhist nudist
May 16, 2019

Frank Reynolds would approve.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pastry of the Year posted:

I loving love Spam, but I have to already be pretty hammered and out of other options to consider rum.

Rum is good, maybe not that rum, but there are good rums out there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This is violence and exactly why we need pizza rules

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

This is violence and exactly why we need pizza rules

The loving Ninja Turtles are people too. Let them like what they like

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Cowabunga! *Eats this slop and then immediately mayochups*

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That's way too much effort for a stoner snack

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Glenn Quebec posted:

Cowabunga! *Eats this slop and then immediately mayochups*

“OH NO MY KRANCH”

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Would

Would enjoy

Would spend the entire time thinking about that goon losing his mind over the proper ingredients in carbonara several threads ago

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

https://twitter.com/waub/status/1130162500144697346?s=19

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Yes, I know I'm an idiot. Yes, I did deserve that. I did learn never to do that again.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/_youhadonejob1/status/1145768640043782144?s=21

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

This is unholy, love the effort though.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
As someone who has never ordered a cappuccino in my life, how do they make those designs on the foam?

Is it similar to drawing shamrocks on the head of a Guinness? I used to enjoy drawing on the heads of Guinness and it was always good for a fat tip.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

As someone who has never ordered a cappuccino in my life, how do they make those designs on the foam?

Is it similar to drawing shamrocks on the head of a Guinness? I used to enjoy drawing on the heads of Guinness and it was always good for a fat tip.

You use the steam wand of an espresso machine to froth up milk, allowing it to be carefully poured onto the surface of the coffee and "drawn on" with a coffee stirrer.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

You use the steam wand of an espresso machine to froth up milk, allowing it to be carefully poured onto the surface of the coffee and "drawn on" with a coffee stirrer.

Sounds time consuming, especially that roach.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Zipperelli. posted:

Sounds time consuming, especially that roach.

It depends, some real complex-looking designs are just a result of a specific sort of pour. I worked really hard on a fern leaf when I trained at one place. It's all about starting the pour on one side, then moving and wobbling the pouring pot a little bit to make the foam ripple. Makes a feather or fern shape.

Zixie Draco
Jun 23, 2019

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

What, were they out of peas?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

AlbieQuirky posted:

What, were they out of peas?

Mayonnaise too, apparently

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

"Kafkacino" was right there.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stewed bat

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DigitalRaven posted:

"Kafkacino" was right there.

"Cucara-ccino" for a bronze.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Well they're not wrong, that looks like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DiggityDoink posted:

Well they're not wrong, that looks like poo poo.