Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i live right next to this place and i keep seeing the delivery drivers and their stupid cars with things on the top and i actually kind of miss when we used to have delivery drivers with silly hats on their cars

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

Wonder how long until the garfield meme gets played out, feels like it's approaching critical mass at this point
Not gonna lie though, if there was one near me I would buy a garfield pizza and save the box to put tissues in. just one time and never again

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

FuhrerHat posted:

i live right next to this place and i keep seeing the delivery drivers and their stupid cars with things on the top and i actually kind of miss when we used to have delivery drivers with silly hats on their cars

namaste

Order a Garfield shaped pizza you coward.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

FuhrerHat posted:

namaste

Get in there and film every second.

Garfield
Jun 25, 2019

This owns

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

I love terrible books. I coughed up $5 for an ebook and will read this.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Pewdiepie posted:

Order a Garfield shaped pizza you coward.

No, no, no! Order a LASAGNA

With a Garfuccino. Tell us about the foam.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Thots and Prayers posted:

Bipolar disorder, you don't say...

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Ive never seen this. Work of art.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

A brave man. Ill imagine you reading his book as astronaut Bowman traveling through the wormhole in 2001. After finishing you will be enlightened to such a degree you cant even begin to communicate it down to us regular humans.

Please keep a count of made up words per chapter.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Goons are so disappointing now. If this was 2009 there would be a Toronto goon pizza party where at least one guy barfs (garfs) all over himself.

Order a Garfield shaped pizza you cowards

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
turn your used lasagna box into a Kleenex box so you can...take the Kleenex out of the box it came in....and put it in a used takeout box...then throw the original box away....green!!!!!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Gone Fashing posted:

turn your used lasagna box into a Kleenex box so you can...take the Kleenex out of the box it came in....and put it in a used takeout box...then throw the original box away....green!!!!!

He's an idea guy.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe it's used as an enclosure for the actual tissue box like smokers use special sleeves to hide the cancer pics

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Finally someone who has realized that Science and Technology has turned us away from thinking. THIS is the person I want feeding me.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

:mrwhite:

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Please do the needful and find a way for a copy of this to wind up on anonymous file sharing services so people who want to bask in insanity without throwing money at a billionaire failson can do so.

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Ive never seen this. Work of art.

"What if inoffensive thing for children was actually spooky and mature" is the dumbest loving thing, sorry.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Gonna Garf 'til I barf!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Gonna Garf 'til I barf!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Sleeveless posted:

"What if inoffensive thing for children was actually spooky and mature" is the dumbest loving thing, sorry.

know what else is? your friggin face! woop

:iceburn:

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Please do a Lets Read, thanks and bless.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/Garfield/status/1145691765065826304

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Sleeveless posted:

I pretty much agree, as its cynicism-for-its-own-sake is right up there with "ACTUALLY the bad guys from classic literature are the good guys and vice-versa!!!" but you can still appreciate the level of skill and dedication in something like this. Well. MAYBE you can, blackheart

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sleeveless posted:

Jokes? I DON'T like 'em!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Sleeveless posted:

This ain't that. It's not "actually it was always edgy" it's "cosmic horror taking the shape of a friendly cartoon character."

See also the Garfield Eats app, now with even friendlier Garfield head shaped pizzas that Garfield would love

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Charging $40 for bad food even with a 50% off coupon seems more like a Vancouver thing than Toronto, should have opened there first

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Please post excerpts or do a dramatic reading. I'm particularly interested in how he overcame 'bipolar disease'. I'm assuming it has less to do with therapy and medication, and far more to do with building his life and identity completely around Garfield.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So do they deliver lasagna or what's up

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

LadyPictureShow posted:

Please post excerpts or do a dramatic reading. I'm particularly interested in how he overcame 'bipolar disease'. I'm assuming it has less to do with therapy and medication, and far more to do with building his life and identity completely around Garfield.

i'm sure he called it merapy or theredication

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

schmuckfeatures posted:

i'm sure he called it merapy or theredication

Gerapy.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Have the Fatal Farms guys been made aware of this ... thing?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Are they open Mondays?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Yes, but they'll hate it.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

I'm back already. This 'book' was 108 pages and 10 chapters long. The page count includes textbook-like "Section Reviews" at the end of each chapter with pages like this:

I'm down to do a Let's Read. I didn't want to promise one in case the book was competent but it's not even spellchecked so I assure you that no one with a lick of writing talent has been anywhere near it.

Gonna be out of town for the 4th of July holiday so it'll have to wait until I get back to start but here's a quick list of things from my first read:

Occurrences of the word 'Garfield': 0
Poems written to Saudi Arabia: 1
Occurrences of the word 'Bipolar': 0
Second-hand Princess Diana conspiracy theories: 1
Occurrences of the word 'brand': 56
Youtube view count of his short movie Ahmed and Howard: 697 in three and a half years. One of those was mine.
Timestamp of when the dance fight breaks out: 5:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRvo9kpZLX8&t=311s

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I have definitely seen worse dance-fights

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Second-hand Princess Diana conspiracy theories: 1

this i gotta hear

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

schmuckfeatures posted:

this i gotta hear

Well apparently Garfield wasn't mentioned so we can at least rule him out as a suspect.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
If only this app were around back then Princess Di would still be alive and watching clips of Garfield and Friends instead of speeding away from paparazzi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Tato posted:

If only this app were around back then Princess Di would still be alive and watching clips of Garfield and Friends instead of speeding away from paparazzi.

sounds like the vanishing clientele of this restaurant are speeding away from pepperoni :chef: