Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Quick question, how have the Primaris Vanguard shaken out on the table? Any of the units worth picking up piecemeal from eBay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Quick question, how have the Primaris Vanguard shaken out on the table? Any of the units worth picking up piecemeal from eBay?

Infiltrators are a bit expensive, eliminators are great as both a cheap heavy support tax for a leviathan and in their own right as snipers, the lieutenant is a good way to bring the target priority trait, which is fantastic, and I think the librarian has some interesting powers.

neon flame
Feb 21, 2013

Apparently Dan is a sex symbol in France.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Here are a few things I came up with.

Thank you for your advice. I'm getting a dreadnought to get up to 1000 points, that should be big enough to paint piece by piece.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Eliminaters are apparently causing cat lady dark reaper level angst in my local meta. I rolled some test scenarios and they obliterate t3 characters, which can be valuable.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Booley posted:

Infiltrators are a bit expensive, eliminators are great as both a cheap heavy support tax for a leviathan and in their own right as snipers, the lieutenant is a good way to bring the target priority trait, which is fantastic, and I think the librarian has some interesting powers.

I think the Phobos Lieutenant with Target Priority could work really well dropping in along a maximum size squad of either Plasma Inceptors or Suppressors.

The Phobos Librarian has some really fun powers, and it can work really well with Dark Angels and Space Wolf powers. I recently played against ANAmal.net where I fielded three Librarians:

Phobos Librarian with Hallucination and Tenebrous Curse
Dark Angel Librarian with Mind Wipe and Aversion
Space Wolf Librarian with Tempest's Wrath and Jaws of the World Wolf

If you play DA you can have two along with the SW as an Auxiliary Detachment and enjoy the Lion and the Wolf shenanigans as well, otherwise it's just a Supreme Command Detachment. This allows you to do the following:

- Both the Dark Angel and Space Wolf can put a -1 to hit on a target within 24".
- The Phobos Librarian hits a target with Hallucination, reducing their Ld by 1 and potentially inducing a -1 to hit. This subsequently increases the chances of the DA Librarian getting Mind Wipe off, which is a permanent -1 to WS, BS, and Ld.
- The Phobos Librarian hits a target with Tenebrous Curse, causing a MW and reducing their Move Characteristic by half. The SW Librarian uses Jaws of the World Wolf to induce 2d6-Move mortal wounds.

On average the Tenebrous Curse/Jaws combination averages 5 wounds to most targets, which means you have a solid chance of killing most characters so long as they're within 18".

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Apocalypse can't stop my crossposts

Safety Factor posted:

:frogsiren: TITANS COMPLETE :frogsiren:
(except for basing and decals)

So I was dumb enough to paint an entire venator maniple at once. These models were honestly a joy to work on and I love the sense of scale each has to it. I'm looking forward to expanding on that with some urban basing down the line, but I've gotta figure out the details first. These are all Legio Solaria and the mottled green was a really nice break from my 30k Dark Angels. I chose Solaria primarily because I was trying to break out from endless black/silver/white/red. I really like painting green, it's why I originally chose Dark Angels way back when. They also happened to be focused on warhounds which are my favorite class. It was an easy choice to make. The green was achieved by starting with a Caliban Green base coat and then sponging on successively paler greens. With each step drifting towards a focal point of a panel, usually the center. The full process is listed below:
1. Base coat - Caliban Green
2. Sponge - Castellan Green
3. Sponge - Loren Forest
4. Sponge - Nurgling Green
5. Sponge - Deepkin Flesh
6. Glaze - 50/50 Waywatcher Green/medium
7. Sponge - Deepkin Flesh
It's easier than it looks, sponging is super quick. I recess shaded with Nuln Oil as I hit the trim as well. Additionally, a couple of the warhounds have aquila decorations on their shin plates. I tried to emulate red sandstone for those as I feel like that'd be a fitting element for a titan legion centered around a hunting cult. I'll carry this forward where I can. I also broke from the scheme shown in the Titandeath book by going for brass trim instead of silver. I feel it works better with the green and isn't lost against the silver of the skeleton. The limited heraldry of Solaria has also been a welcome change from the endless checkers of 30k Dark Angels. They don't really do checkers or stripes like the other titan legions and it's been so nice to not have to worry about those things. Decals will hopefully fill that role.

I'm also breaking with my usual habit and actually naming my models for once. Just seems fitting for this game. As I'm doing Legio Solaria, the Imperial Hunters, I had to come up with a good, fitting theme. It took a while, but I decided to name my warhounds after extinct canids and the rest flowed from there. Reavers are named after living fossils and warlords are megafauna. I'll worry about additional titan classes when they come. If we ever get an imperator, it'll be a dinosaur. :v:

So that's all the boring poo poo out of the way, here are the pictures:
Group shots:

Sphenodon Punctatus:

Xenocyon:

Metatomarctus:

Lupus Spelaeus:

Theriodictis:

Going forward, I need to base, varnish, and get some decals on these things, but my main focus is going to be painting a warlord titan. The rest can wait. I haven't chosen a name for it yet, but I do have plans for a melta/chainfist reaver (Macrochelys) and at least two more warhounds (Lepophagus and Aelurodon). One of those warhounds will be double plasma and the other will be double flamer. I vacillate between choosing the names as they fit a titan's role or just because it sounds good. Lepophagus is a favorite though. It means "hare eater" which seems fitting for a close-in warhound.

Overall, I can't recommend these kits enough. Working to a different scale than 30k/40k is refreshing in itself and the models are fantastic. If anyone's on the fence with Titanicus, grab a box of warhounds and see where you wind up.

For_Great_Justice
Apr 21, 2010

JUST CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE GAMES WORKSHOP!

Eifert Posting posted:

Eliminaters are apparently causing cat lady dark reaper level angst in my local meta. I rolled some test scenarios and they obliterate t3 characters, which can be valuable.

Vanguard Eliminators are legit good alone and straight frustrating when supported. A buddy's mixed admech and marined have just the one unit and its a constant threat to any lynch pin models like a Apostle in cultists or sorcerer trying to hide. Even a terminator lord has to be wary of them.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Finally got to play at a gw store.

I just got my buddy into Warhammer KT and he's been meticulously painting (for the first time) up this Eldar kill team. It's super hot here right now and he was finishing up some of the arms today, the paint was feeling a bit tacky and we wanted to get going to play a game so he didn't glue a couple arms on to one of the dudes. We've never played in a Games Workshop before but the store manager comes over to us and gives him poo poo for bringing in an incomplete model, and just hovered for way too long going on about how it's not respecting the other players (??? He was just playing me. Was odd). I know they didn't look that great but he worked super hard on this kill team and he's never painted before, he was really polite but I know my friend well enough that he's probably pretty disheartened with all this. Over two arms. Rules are rules I guess, and I don't really have an issue with it but man... over a couple of arms. I think I'm more annoyed that he said that models in that state "bring down the caliber of display for the store".

Anyway that was a bit of a bummer. Terrain is nice at the store though, really cool to play on. I hope they're not always like that there.

Contact corporate. There was a really terrible manager at the GW Westminster shop who got removed from horrendous customer service. beergod has some horror stories from that store.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Finally got to play at a gw store.

I just got my buddy into Warhammer KT and he's been meticulously painting (for the first time) up this Eldar kill team. It's super hot here right now and he was finishing up some of the arms today, the paint was feeling a bit tacky and we wanted to get going to play a game so he didn't glue a couple arms on to one of the dudes. We've never played in a Games Workshop before but the store manager comes over to us and gives him poo poo for bringing in an incomplete model, and just hovered for way too long going on about how it's not respecting the other players (??? He was just playing me. Was odd). I know they didn't look that great but he worked super hard on this kill team and he's never painted before, he was really polite but I know my friend well enough that he's probably pretty disheartened with all this. Over two arms. Rules are rules I guess, and I don't really have an issue with it but man... over a couple of arms. I think I'm more annoyed that he said that models in that state "bring down the caliber of display for the store".

Anyway that was a bit of a bummer. Terrain is nice at the store though, really cool to play on. I hope they're not always like that there.

Why tf are these stories always out of GW stores? Is it part of manager training?

Also more horror stories, dish dish dish

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
Oh there’s been a decent amount of lovely LGSs/managers over time, the difference is those tend not be be propped up by massive companies and thus die quickly if the terrible people don’t get their act together. Aside from seeing metrics slip over time, it’s very important to raise alarms with corporate for that kind of thing. Toxic people can fly under the radar for way too long unless there’s outsider intervention.

For a reverse story, the first GW that opened in my area was run by an incredibly nice guy who did all sorts of poo poo for regulars, including letting the store stay open over their lunch so to not interrupt our games (he ran to a local shop or got delivery) and keeping open late. When they first opened and corporate had forgotten to allocate him enough terrain I brought some of my own from home. It got lost in some back room shuffling a while later and the dude felt terrible and gave me a bastion and a tile of realms of battle for what was effectively some badly tossed-together flock/plants and a few aluminum cans.

PierreTheMime fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jul 2, 2019

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Deified Data posted:

Why tf are these stories always out of GW stores? Is it part of manager training?

Also more horror stories, dish dish dish

Because other stores rarely give a gently caress if you paint anything and they're selling a thousand other games

nite_moogle
Jul 10, 2008

Zuul the Cat posted:

Contact corporate. There was a really terrible manager at the GW Westminster shop who got removed from horrendous customer service. beergod has some horror stories from that store.

The new manager is a nice guy. A couple weeks ago he finished his inventory of what the last guy had kept around and the amount of overstock was terrifying. I got some OOP terrain though!

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
Considering how contrasts were saving me a ton of time for my Hive Fleet Kraken scheme, I figured I'd take the next leap and finally clear out some Genestealers and revive my Swarmlord from his 5th Edition crypt.

It's by no means done, but this was essentially just Skeleton Horde and Blood Angels Red over Wraithbone with a couple passes of Ushabti Bone and Evil Sun Scarlet:

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

quote:

GW manager woes
The guy who runs the GW store closest to where I live is...okay?

I dunno, I've been in there a few times, and he's not been pushy anything, but he just seems very aloof or annoyed most every time I've gone in there, and I always feel like interrupting him from something. However, when I was in there was on the weekend for Warhammer Day, he seemed a bit more friendly, but then there were like fifteen other people there, and he said that he wasn't used to having that many people in the store all at once.

I dunno, I suppose it gets tedious being in a small, one-room store for 7 hours a day, surrounded by over-priced plastic miniatures, with nothing to listen to but people trying to determine dice rolls and army lists.

So I maybe don't get the joke here. I know Duncan made a video on how he's got a collection of Knights, but where does the disdain of Chaos Knights come from? I think the first teaser for Chaos Knights referenced it as well.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
Grimey Drawer

Max Wilco posted:

So I maybe don't get the joke here. I know Duncan made a video on how he's got a collection of Knights, but where does the disdain of Chaos Knights come from? I think the first teaser for Chaos Knights referenced it as well.

Duncan's knights are very loyalist

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Max Wilco posted:

I dunno, I suppose it gets tedious being in a small, one-room store for 7 hours a day, surrounded by over-priced plastic miniatures, with nothing to listen to but people trying to determine dice rolls and army lists.

There's plenty of nu metal to listen to

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Big Willy Style posted:

There's plenty of nu metal to listen to

There's never any music playing in the store, though. I don't know if it's not permitted, or if there's just no sound system to do it from.

Also, dunno if this got brought up, but GW's prices are going up: https://spikeybits.com/2019/07/breaking-news-gw-announces-2019-price-increases.html

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jul 2, 2019

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Didn't want to call anyone while I was getting Canada Day buzzed, but I'll send an email Tuesday on the threads advice to gw corp. Another older employee came up during the same session and awkwardly stood next to us playing, looking like he was desperate to strike up a conversation, dropped out of no where that he was house poor when I asked how he was doing. GW is weird.

We only went there because our local game store is charging to use the tables now, so I guess I won't and won't spend money there anymore? Along with literally every single other person I've spoke to?

(If you spend 30 a month there it goes towards a membership but gently caress making sure I'm spending a minimum a month instead of when I need to.)

Going to have to start playing warhammer at the taco bell or clean up the basement or something.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
Grimey Drawer

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Didn't want to call anyone while I was getting Canada Day buzzed, but I'll send an email Tuesday on the threads advice to gw corp. Another older employee came up during the same session and awkwardly stood next to us playing, looking like he was desperate to strike up a conversation, dropped out of no where that he was house poor when I asked how he was doing. GW is weird.

We only went there because our local game store is charging to use the tables now, so I guess I won't and won't spend money there anymore? Along with literally every single other person I've spoke to?

(If you spend 30 a month there it goes towards a membership but gently caress making sure I'm spending a minimum a month instead of when I need to.)

Going to have to start playing warhammer at the taco bell or clean up the basement or something.

How much are they charging? A $5/day fee seems entirely reasonable to me, you're there using their space and terrain.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Booley posted:

How much are they charging? A $5/day fee seems entirely reasonable to me, you're there using their space and terrain.

I buy things there for 15-20 percent more than online for using the tables. If it's reasonable for them to charge that then great! I hope their business does well - there's more than one business model. I won't be spending money there.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:

Booley posted:

Reasonable != good business strategy. You really think people gonna flock to place that charges you to play? That never works is and usually followed by a going out of business sale. There are far better ways to do this that accomplish the same thing, like say....running a tournament or event. The best way to get people to buy from you in retail is getting them to play at your store, not discouraging them to do so. There are always going to be some cheapskates who order online so they can save an extra $3, but even those guys contribute to building a local community for whatever game you are trying to sell.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Mugaaz posted:

Reasonable != good business strategy. You really think people gonna flock to place that charges you to play? That never works is and usually followed by a going out of business sale. There are far better ways to do this that accomplish the same thing, like say....running a tournament or event. The best way to get people to buy from you in retail is getting them to play at your store, not discouraging them to do so. There are always going to be some cheapskates who order online so they can save an extra $3, but even those guys contribute to building a local community for whatever game you are trying to sell.

:confused: That's a super weird thing to say, but I guess it makes sense if the store is somewhere where space isn't at a premium. Dark Sphere in London, for example, charges for tables and is extremely popular. They also run tournaments (MtG mostly), and do a lot of online business. The mixed model absolutely works for them, and people are quite happy to pay a small amount to use their tables + terrain.

Preem Palver
Jul 5, 2007
One of my FLGS has $5 fee or minimum purchase on their wargaming night and that seems reasonable. It's the only place in town that actually has space for several games at once, and I'm fine with picking up a couple of bones figures or a bottle of paint and a drink to maintain that space. Otherwise it'd just be packed with magic players like it is every other night. The other option is the one man GW, and I'd rather not spend half my saturday standing in a shoe-box sized store waiting my turn to play a 50 pl game on the one table while the clerk tries to awkwardly sell me poo poo unrelated to the armies or even games that I'm playing.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Bad Moon Cafe and Warboar charge for tables too. Bad Moon isn’t cheap - 12 quid for four hours - but I couldn’t even book a Saturday 40K table for Bad Moon two months in advance, so that tells you how well they’re doing. Their boards are super cool. Table space is a limited resource, having to pay is one way to make money and also let everyone have a chance to play, so long as you have money. Over here independents typically have a 10 to 20% discount in store compared to GW, so that places pressure on that front.

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
tabletop wargaming is a totally broken business model, especially if they stock Games Workshop product. I completely understand charging for using tables.

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.
My local GW is a fantastic place with absurdly enthusiastic staff and generally 2-3 of them in the store at any given moment. I impulse buy poo poo I don't need all the time when I'm there just because they're all so fun to be around.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I pay £3 a week to play at my games club and that seems totally reasonable to me?

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

PierreTheMime posted:

Considering how contrasts were saving me a ton of time for my Hive Fleet Kraken scheme, I figured I'd take the next leap and finally clear out some Genestealers and revive my Swarmlord from his 5th Edition crypt.

It's by no means done, but this was essentially just Skeleton Horde and Blood Angels Red over Wraithbone with a couple passes of Ushabti Bone and Evil Sun Scarlet:

That's pretty neat. It definitely looks like a great way to get lighter colours like bone with a clean look.

I hope GW brings out some new Tyranids soonish as I don't have much else to try Contrast with right now. It's been nearly five years since we had any new bugs.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!

Max Wilco posted:

There's never any music playing in the store, though. I don't know if it's not permitted, or if there's just no sound system to do it from.

Also, dunno if this got brought up, but GW's prices are going up: https://spikeybits.com/2019/07/breaking-news-gw-announces-2019-price-increases.html

A 25% price increase on some of the plastic, god drat.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Thanks Brexit. t:mad:t

Also my local boardgame café has €5 fee for playing there, which I think includes Warhammer tables too. And €30 to play for a whole month.
I think members of the gaming club they also have get to play for free but then you're paying more overall obviously.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jul 2, 2019

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Maybe it's a cultural thing, but yeah, not paying to use tables seems weird to me. It's a service with large initial outlay, upkeep costs, and it takes up retail space. A minimal fee is entirely reasonable.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

My local store charges to use tables, but you get the money back as store credit as soon as you clean it all up. Love to both support my local store as well as have a reason to get more plastic mans.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Just finished up a Vindicare. Pretty happy with the end result. I experimented with contrast BA Red on the hair and I feel it worked really well.

Also finished up some Hellblasters.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jul 2, 2019

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Maybe it's a cultural thing, but yeah, not paying to use tables seems weird to me. It's a service with large initial outlay, upkeep costs, and it takes up retail space. A minimal fee is entirely reasonable.

Sure! I'm just going to play at one of the three other stores that don't charge if I need too. This particular place has an insane amount of table space on multiple floors that is rarely filled (except for mtg tournaments, even then). For what they're charging, may as well go to a nicer boardgame cafe in town if we're playing something that isn't a minis game as well.

There's just absolutely no incentive to give them business without the table space to play on and they're not entitled to anyone's business. Maybe this with bring in some unknown revenue avenue for them and will compensate for people no longer spending money there, maybe they're having problems with weirdos who never leave - who knows.

Guess a lot of people are okay with spending a fee... I didn't expect that. Thanks for the perspective, I'll think about it.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
The club I belong to is just a storefront in Brooklyn we group rent for 30$ a month per member. For being a member you can basically come and go as you please till midnight.

It's my favorite model.

jarlywarly
Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys, I don't play 40k any more, used to when I lived with a guy who worked at a Games Workshop. I started watching the Tabletop Tactics YouTube channel and enjoyed the energy and humour as it bought back the atmosphere of the games I used to play with my mates. So I threw them some cash for a subscription to repay them for the videos. I watched a few of the subscriber only vids and they are the same as the YT vids which was good, but watching more videos it seems one of the guys just has ludicrous dice rolls to the point where it almost ruins the games, is he just a good player where his lucky rolls are not that lucky just good play or what?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I don't think anyone's fudging rolls on TTT but the seeming one-sidedness can probably be attributed to a couple things. For one Lawrence is just a better player than the others, which is not to say guys like Bone aren't great players in their own right, but Lawrence seems like a cut above. Secondly, though this was a bigger issue during the codex release cycle, Lawrence is also the one taking a lot of the new dexes out for a spin and the format of those videos typically featured a fluffy, underpowered opposing force so the army with the new rules would get a chance to play around and experiment without being too harshly punished.

Still the best batrep channel around by a wide margin, though I agree that Lawrence simply wins too much. Channel your essence to Bone and hope he seizes more often.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Sure! I'm just going to play at one of the three other stores that don't charge if I need too. This particular place has an insane amount of table space on multiple floors that is rarely filled (except for mtg tournaments, even then). For what they're charging, may as well go to a nicer boardgame cafe in town if we're playing something that isn't a minis game as well.

There's just absolutely no incentive to give them business without the table space to play on and they're not entitled to anyone's business. Maybe this with bring in some unknown revenue avenue for them and will compensate for people no longer spending money there, maybe they're having problems with weirdos who never leave - who knows.

Guess a lot of people are okay with spending a fee... I didn't expect that. Thanks for the perspective, I'll think about it.

I think you've got the right of it. Seems to be a cultural thing as I too have not heard of a Canadian store charging for space for pickup games. While there's nothing wrong with them selling a service, and providing a kitted out table is definitely a service, by the same token once they do that there's really no reason not to be a mercenary about sourcing models.

The two local stores that do significant wargaming business both provide free tabletop space and terrain storage, with local clubs providing terrain (and one of the stores is very good about donating terrain). And they enjoy solid local sales and loyalty.

Meanwhile, the local GW is a dumpster fire. The location is an odd choice, being not centrally located and remote from transit - while still being in the city and therefore in a tiny little space. Its hours are bizarre, and they don't follow them - but since it only has two, 4x4 tables it probably doesn't matter too much. Also the stock levels are hilariously tiny, even by modern GW standards. I'm sure GW has its reasons for doing stores this way, but I don't get it.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
Our local shop doesn't charge a table fee, but for $15 a month I can get 24/7 access to the gaming side of the shop and a shelf to store some stuff on, in addition to 10% off everything. Basically because I play MTG and 40k there it is well worth the $$.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...
So a co-worker dropped his 40k collection he no longer wants on me. There is a ton of random poo poo in there, some of which I think might be worth something?

From what I can tell there is the following. Most of it is complete or only missing one or two things.

Valkarie
Leman Russ
Manticore
Sentinel
bunch of IG sprues
a lot 20+ of Vallhallan Blizzard metal figs
I think a couple Vallhallan Blizzard Heavy Weapon Squads
1 Planetary Empires box set, complete?

3 drop pods
2 vindicators
2 rhinos
a gently caress ton of space wolves