Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ARACHTION posted:

Chinese boomer internet culture is terrifying.
you can delete the first word, or even the first two words, of this and it would still be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

you can delete the first word, or even the first two words, of this and it would still be true

Agreed, but it’s a different kind of terrifying.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
congratulations, they did it canada

https://twitter.com/Kayla_Hlstb/status/1144384777275023362

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

incontinence 100 posted:

Is Jonathan Kay related to Barbara?

lol of course he is

You never heard of him referred to as "Mother's Boy?"

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
The Barbaras of Canadian media and their failsons

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what's Christy Blatchford's son up to these days?

Oh lol he's just her nephew

incontinence 100 has issued a correction as of 21:38 on Jul 3, 2019

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
canada is ruled by rich oligarch families, and their failchildren end up as our media pundits. I hope we've all caught on to this by now

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Of course he's from Saskatchewan.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
I hate Saskatchewan Nazis

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
weren't these groups just put on the terror list or something like that

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I think since that group in particular isn't literally saying "death to nonwhites" they're getting a pass, doubly so because they're trying to become a serious political party. The groups that made it to the list, iirc, were Proud Boys/Sons of Odin type poo poo where it was very much about openly and loudly hating minorities. Even then, I'm not convinced the groups would have been put on the list had they established that they're a political party before letting everyone know how they feel.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

"The parasitic tribe" refers to an identifiable group, but because nobody knows for sure what kind of Jew he's talking about, he gets a pass?

Well that's fuckin neato

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
One weird trick to legal hate speech, discovered by a neo-Nazi. Human Rights Commissions hate him!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

:thunk:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

It’s gonna own when after China executes several Canadian citizens and does untold damage to our economy over this Huawei thing to see its logo prominently displayed on Hockey Night in Canada and it will be chosen as the primary source of 5G equipment by Bell and Rogers.

Did I say own? Oops I meant “be loving horrific”

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

wouldnt it be funny if chinese propaganda cost trudeau the election

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

The irony is the Liberals still would be the most China-friendly party.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

infernal machines posted:

One weird trick to legal hate speech, discovered by a neo-Nazi. Human Rights Commissions hate him!

i like how everything is controlled by people comfortable enough in their lives to actually say "if we ban the nazis from forming a political party it could be a slippery slope!"

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
The nazi party is absolutely forming with the tacit approval of Cons/weirdos that want to have a right-wing reactionary populist movement at their command but also offload the negative PR from doing so.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

I thought that's what maga max's party was for

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

No, the other nazi party

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nice hat dingus

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

No, the other nazi party

nazi party splitters!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Merge the Neo-Nazis with La Meute.

Then guillotine them all.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ARACHTION posted:

你们都应该学中文。

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Trudeau’s name sounds like potato (literally Earth Bean) in Mandarin which means that my fiancé’s mom and all her friends refer to him as 小土豆 (Little Potato).

They have also all disavowed Trudeau as their choice for the election because of the Meng affair and being very influenced by WeChat news shares, which parrot state lines. Chinese boomer internet culture is terrifying.

Mods please rename me "Earth Bean"

Or "Little Potato" is fine too

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

I think I'm going to miss SSB popping up occasionally to say "hey this max bernier fella has some great ideas, shame about the racism, but what can you do?"

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

I think I'm going to miss SSB popping up occasionally to say "hey this max bernier fella has some great ideas, shame about the racism, but what can you do?"

We've still got xtal for that

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I liked Max better when he was just a dapper manslut leaving goverment documents out while his hells angels affiliated girlfriend tottered around on stilettos.

ditto that other conservative himbo, peter mackay

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

autism ZX spectrum posted:

I think since that group in particular isn't literally saying "death to nonwhites" they're getting a pass, doubly so because they're trying to become a serious political party. The groups that made it to the list, iirc, were Proud Boys/Sons of Odin type poo poo where it was very much about openly and loudly hating minorities. Even then, I'm not convinced the groups would have been put on the list had they established that they're a political party before letting everyone know how they feel.

The two groups that were added to the watch list were Blood & Honour and Combat 18, UK based organizations that operate in Canada as well apparently.

Proud Boys, Sons of Odin, PEGIDA, all that poo poo is still a-okay according to the government. The amount of articles that were published with the same misleading title for the nominal action definitely accomplished the desired effect of making people think the liberals are doing something.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

ah, so libs gonna lib, is what you're saying

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Libs will never cease to lib. Realistically though, they can't call poo poo like Proud Boys far-right because of how much backlash they'd get from facebook uncles. This nazi party stuff seems inevitable. :(

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
The whole thing really shows how centrist/right leaning the "Liberal" party is. If they were even slightly actually leftist they wouldn't care about shitcanning far-right groups because those aren't the people voting for them anyway and it would actually win favors with their voter base. For whatever reason the libs are doing their best to be Conservatives but slower and less obvious about it.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
I thought we established Canada is the worst commonwealth country by far and if America didn’t exist maybe the worst first world country period

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Nah Australia exists

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

priznat posted:

Nah Australia exists

Prove it.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I've been to Whistler. Maybe Australia doesn't exist, but Australians do.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

priznat posted:

Nah Australia exists

Australia with the bloated migrant corpses littered on the waterways still doesn’t hold a candle to all the mass graves of children that keeps getting dug up every year leading into more shrugs and promises that x reserve will get running water by 2030 (maybe even a road)

I guess we paid out Chinese Canadians for the railroad slavery poo poo but that only happened like 5 years ago and there’s still god knows how many skeletons sleeping inside the Rockies

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Ok buddy

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

drjuggalo posted:

Australia with the bloated migrant corpses littered on the waterways still doesn’t hold a candle to all the mass graves of children that keeps getting dug up every year leading into more shrugs and promises that x reserve will get running water by 2030 (maybe even a road)

I guess we paid out Chinese Canadians for the railroad slavery poo poo but that only happened like 5 years ago and there’s still god knows how many skeletons sleeping inside the Rockies

Dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/asia/indigenous-australian-australia-day-statistics/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Robot Style posted:

Of course he's from Saskatchewan.

I'm genuinely amazed they aren't from Taber.