Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

Lmfao I had no idea Australia went that hardcore with it too, they seem even more blissfully ignorant of their own countries history and I always assumed there wasnt enough aboriginals to slaughter on that rock in the first place.

Congrats Canada youre now second place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

you cant just let us be special and the best at anything can you?

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

autism ZX spectrum posted:

The whole thing really shows how centrist/right leaning the "Liberal" party is. If they were even slightly actually leftist they wouldn't care about shitcanning far-right groups because those aren't the people voting for them anyway and it would actually win favors with their voter base. For whatever reason the libs are doing their best to be Conservatives but slower and less obvious about it.

I've had at least a couple of people try to frame it as like 3D-chess with this being a way of splitting the conservative vote to ensure another decade of Trudeau. I don't believe it and i am sure even if it was intended that way it will 100% blow up in their faces.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
https://twitter.com/CBCKidsNews/status/1146820535931822090

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
lmao look at this tone deaf poo poo

https://twitter.com/cathmckenna/status/1146851238472032261?s=21

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Those replies really don't surprise me at all, but does anyone else think they missed a chance to call it drag princess or something like that?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Those kids own and I will NOT be reading the twitter replies

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
My drag queen name is susan b anthony.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
Its dumb that people whine about kids becoming sexualized but dont care about media blasting kids with sexual images because its straight or teen sex and pregnancies always being the highest in conservatives areas or dont care about boys playing that grab rear end game as early as grade 2-3. But if a kid finds out theyre gay before all the pains of being unaccepted in this cold society kicks in THEN its a travesty to humanity

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'd be willing to bet that these people loved watching Honey Boo Boo

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Also, is it just misogyny and objectification that makes them think drag is inherently sexual? Is this like reverse intersectionality where it's all the bigotry getting together for a party?

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Typical non-internet people's exposure to drag comes mainly from the media that absolutely make it seem inherently sexual.

lowly abject turd posted:

I've had at least a couple of people try to frame it as like 3D-chess with this being a way of splitting the conservative vote to ensure another decade of Trudeau. I don't believe it and i am sure even if it was intended that way it will 100% blow up in their faces.

If the libs did absolutely anything of any value with regards to current social issues, I'd consider this for more than 5 seconds. I don't know what the gently caress is wrong with the current government. They get elected on an arguably liberal platform of "vote reform" "better conditions for the middle class" and something about "indigenous rights" and absolutely none of it materializes. Conservative voters who wouldn't vote for them anyway poo poo bricks about pipelines and wow who'd have thought, we get pipelines.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Postess with the Mostest posted:

My drag queen name is susan b anthony.

Mine is Justine true doe

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
i moved to ottawa strictly for the unencumbered access to premium tap water

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i have so many questions
https://twitter.com/mattfharris/status/1147080728884273152?s=20

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

The enemy of my enemy is.... k hold on which is which again?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

flakeloaf posted:

The enemy of my enemy is.... k hold on which is which again?
they're both awful and deserve the noose

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
broken clock right twice a day etc

https://twitter.com/MacLeodLisa/status/1147100406625034240

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

K she's worse

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Hopefully they both choke trying to eat each other like the snakes they are.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

lmao this loving government

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Another Bill posted:

lmao this loving government
melnyk would be the perfect fit in the ontario government if he wasn't living in Barbados to avoid paying taxes on the money he doesn't have

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Isn't that what some prairie premier is already doing?

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

incontinence 100 posted:

Isn't that what some prairie premier is already doing?

You're thinking Pallister and he only lives in Costa Rica because Manitoba is a shithole.

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
So, I live in a part of Alberta that's particularly full of chuds, and I often see trucks with chud-stickers on the back windows. This used to make me sad(der), but I've decided to make a game out of it that I call "Chudspotting" - every time I see a truck where the owner is advertising that he's (it's always a dude) a garbage elemental, I get a point, and when I get 5 points, I donate $25 to some group that strongly triggers Canadian chuds. I was thinking either the NDP or the Unistoten blockade camp, but if there are better, more chud-triggering options, I'd like to know about them.

im_sorry has issued a correction as of 05:22 on Jul 6, 2019

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014

im_sorry posted:

So, I live in a part of Alberta that's particularly full of chuds, and I often see trucks with chud-stickers on the back windows. This used to make me sad(der), but I've decided to make a game out of it - every time I see a truck where the owner is advertising that he's (it's always a dude) a garbage elemental, I get a point, and when I get 5 points, I donate $25 to some group that strongly triggers Canadian chuds. I was thinking either the NDP or the Unistoten blockade camp, but if there are better, more chud-triggering options, I'd like to know about them.

anything aboriginal or LBGT would fit the bill here

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

im_sorry posted:

So, I live in a part of Alberta that's particularly full of chuds, and I often see trucks with chud-stickers on the back windows. This used to make me sad(der), but I've decided to make a game out of it - every time I see a truck where the owner is advertising that he's (it's always a dude) a garbage elemental, I get a point, and when I get 5 points, I donate $25 to some group that strongly triggers Canadian chuds. I was thinking either the NDP or the Unis’tot’en blockade camp, but if there are better, more chud-triggering options, I'd like to know about them.

Cbc kids

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

im_sorry posted:

So, I live in a part of Alberta that's particularly full of chuds, and I often see trucks with chud-stickers on the back windows. This used to make me sad(der), but I've decided to make a game out of it - every time I see a truck where the owner is advertising that he's (it's always a dude) a garbage elemental, I get a point, and when I get 5 points, I donate $25 to some group that strongly triggers Canadian chuds. I was thinking either the NDP or the Unis’tot’en blockade camp, but if there are better, more chud-triggering options, I'd like to know about them.

The Marxist leninist party

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Sinner posted:

This person is a trot, send it to the leninist-marxist party

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Reality Sinner posted:

You mean the Communist Party of Canada (Marxist/Leninist), right?

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Pivot Legal Society

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bloc Quebecois

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
donate it to me. im a homo albertan

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
throw 25$ into the river, mother canada will know what to do

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.

Eox posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

im_sorry posted:

So, I live in a part of Alberta that's particularly full of chuds, and I often see trucks with chud-stickers on the back windows. This used to make me sad(der), but I've decided to make a game out of it that I call "Chudspotting" - every time I see a truck where the owner is advertising that he's (it's always a dude) a garbage elemental, I get a point, and when I get 5 points, I donate $25 to some group that strongly triggers Canadian chuds. I was thinking either the NDP or the Unistoten blockade camp, but if there are better, more chud-triggering options, I'd like to know about them.

Send it to me

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

just need to build those indigenous people some sheds for these and theyll be good

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Eox posted:

Provide you with a foot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

How to get eleted in canada

1. Be white guy
2. grey hair
3. poo poo eating grin

That last dude needs to work on his poo poo eating grin tho