Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just bring me lasagna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Somebody ring up ol Doobie and let him know there's a big franchising opportunity available

Odie's Og Hous?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this dude genuinely wound up getting some kind of marketing or consulting gig out of all the attention he's been getting out of this by pulling some Tommy Wiseau style "haha, I was trying to be funny all along, everyone laughing at me means I'm right and I actually am a genius!" heel turn

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

LadyPictureShow posted:

Odie's Og Hous?

Suck the c̶h̶i̶l̶i̶ lasagna right out that hole.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this is so loving sad

This is probably what fandom content creators really want out of life

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Agent Escalus posted:

This is probably what fandom content creators really want out of life

entergagement?

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Somebody ring up ol Doobie and let him know there's a big franchising opportunity available

i hate mondays

u complain everywhere u go

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
this man is a genius and has over 600 Instagram posts

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Ah yes, mantitude, the attitude of being a mantis.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
this is clearly a banksy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1146815485096398848

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

However, Download GarfieldEATS Canada to collect the paws, use G CODES, and be entergaged.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

It still absolutely rules that he ran his photo through a Chinese faceshopping app for this website

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhOx60xg9j4
Pizza Plates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2Rk9hvnIA
Too late to run to the corner store to buy Solo cups for your party? Just get a 20 garfacuinnos

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

my dog died im sad posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhOx60xg9j4
Pizza Plates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut2Rk9hvnIA
Too late to run to the corner store to buy Solo cups for your party? Just get a 20 garfacuinnos

This is loving bizarre. Too much manitude I guess.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Are city specific apps ever that successful? I feel like the overhead of developing an app would be pretty steep for a restaurant that's only operating in a handful of places. Wouldn't it be way cheaper to make a dumb Garfield restaurant and just use Grubhub?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I feel like anger is the only rational response to this

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
We are squandering the genius of nations, the hopes of our children

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERGAGED???

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Why was this such a big dream of that guy's? Garfield is not an inspirational or deep comic by any means. In any case it seems to be based mostly on the 2004 CGI crapfest starring Bill Murray. The funniest thing about that movie is the rumor that Bill Murray only signed on because he thought it was written by the Coen brothers but in actuality it was just some dude named Joel Cohen who writes all kinds of lovely movies. And of course, when you think of Garfield, of course the first thing that comes to mind is his incredibly well-known catchphrase, "love me, feed me, don't leave me". What the gently caress?

Why don't they just focus on making a really good lasagna? Why are the recipes crap if they took so long to develop? What's with these weird, bad ideas on how to reuse the grease-infused single use disposable packaging?

What was the thought process behind this? I just really want to understand.

Cowboy cut lasagna? What the gently caress? I feel like a person who doesn't understand sarcasm trying to really get the "deep meaning" behind some throwaway monkeycheese meta-joke. Even for a money laundering operation this would be poo poo.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

I hope this video plays on repeat at every Garfeats location

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

steinrokkan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

I hope this video plays on repeat at every Garfeats location

Dude, this Marzi guy probably takes this video 100% seriously.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Why was this such a big dream of that guy's? Garfield is not an inspirational or deep comic by any means. In any case it seems to be based mostly on the 2004 CGI crapfest starring Bill Murray. The funniest thing about that movie is the rumor that Bill Murray only signed on because he thought it was written by the Coen brothers but in actuality it was just some dude named Joel Cohen who writes all kinds of lovely movies. And of course, when you think of Garfield, of course the first thing that comes to mind is his incredibly well-known catchphrase, "love me, feed me, don't leave me". What the gently caress?

Why don't they just focus on making a really good lasagna? Why are the recipes crap if they took so long to develop? What's with these weird, bad ideas on how to reuse the grease-infused single use disposable packaging?

Cowboy cut lasagna? What the gently caress? I feel like a person who doesn't understand sarcasm trying to really get the "deep meaning" behind some throwaway monkeycheese meta-joke. Even for a money laundering operation this would be poo poo.

yeah, we know.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why aren't Toronto goons ordering and posting their pizza's?? GBS is a disaster

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Great job decrying the quality of the lasagne.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Does anyone know if there's a Heatgcliff restaurant yet? I smell an opportunity!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
A chain of Eek The Cat fast casual restaurants.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Clifford's Big Red Hog Pit BBQ

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Does anyone know if there's a Heatgcliff restaurant yet? I smell an opportunity!

Fish skeletons with the heads still on 'em, right to your door!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Fast and healthy!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I feel like anger is the only rational response to this

Yeah, because there isn't a single Toronto goon willing to be entergaged

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Must be why this song was written. Because Toronto is lame as heck.
https://youtu.be/Ypn6Vj6PvOo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"Are you not entergaged?" screams Russell Crowe.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Yeah, because there isn't a single Toronto goon willing to be entergaged

Any goons in Dubai?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

quote:

Did we mention that the delivery guy wears a full Garfield jumpsuit? Yeah, you heard right!

Oh no.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Where the HELL is my Family Circus family restaurant?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

It's like living the Garfield Dream, one lasagna at a time!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Where the HELL is my Family Circus family restaurant?

failed miserably, as the waitstaff were forced to follow a ridiculously convoluted dotted line between the kitchen and each table and booth every time customers wanted anything

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

failed miserably, as the waitstaff were forced to follow a ridiculously convoluted dotted line between the kitchen and each table and booth every time customers wanted anything

Fuckin' millennials too lazy to get immersed in some quality, wholesome entergagement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009