Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The best I could do from my phone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

At this point I have to assume that this hasn't actually happened and he's just trying to squeeze the right for more money. Inventing a thathappened.txt anecdote about yourself dropping a container of food is in itself extremely pathetic but I will put nothing past this guy

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Bathwater Gamer Girl is somehow worse than I imagined. (Watch till the end)
https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1146970407427166209?s=19

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

she has a pretty good hustle going

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

grittyreboot posted:

I'm incredibly awestruck by the strength of this girl's grift game. She knows what her audience wants, and she knows exactly how to keep them paying money.

lmao

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

grittyreboot posted:

Oh wow that video really went some places

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
A normal and well-adjusted girl, for this normal and well-adjusted world.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh wow that video really went some places

I'm jaded enough to not be shocked by ageplay stuff, but the egg really got to me.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I got three seconds in and noped right the gently caress out.

I think that I might actually be questioning a lot of things at the moment, but I hope that there is somewhere that the various different people who have gotten internet poisoning can go to become better, both mentally better and spiritually.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Internet poisoning is terminal.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Josef bugman posted:

You missed the best/worst part then

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ageplay will never be ok

It's just pedophiles pretending

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

felch me daddy jr. posted:

I'm jaded enough to not be shocked by ageplay stuff, but the egg really got to me.

Same. Sometimes I feel like I should re-evaluate my life choices.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Maybe I've just spent too much time in the GBS Cursed thread, but that doesn't even scratch the surface of absolute hosed up poo poo related to that Bolgy-Wolgy rap (made by some other YouTuber).

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

No way

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

What's so weird?? How the gently caress do you people eat eggs?!?!?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

grittyreboot posted:

She gets way weirder
https://twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1146971109960687616
I think the word to describe my feelings right now is "befuddled" and I don't like it.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Josef bugman posted:

I think that I might actually be questioning a lot of things at the moment, but I hope that there is somewhere that the various different people who have gotten internet poisoning can go to become better, both mentally better and spiritually.

Skip to the last twenty seconds

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

a gamer girl can't even eat an egg without men complaining about it

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
She rules. She’s breaking norms and I applaud her for it. If she puts a tip jar out and thirsty men empty their wallets into it, good for her. Any problem lies with the people funding her, and their habit of wanting more than was agreed on. Stay safe, internet girl.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This is how old people felt when they first saw a color TV

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Skwirl posted:

I think he's absolutely lying, but if he didn't have proper insurance the hospital would have kicked him to curb hard enough to get a second brain injury.

First, the hospital would still be obligated to treat him under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act. They overcharge for everything when you leave, but if you get diagnosed with a brain hemorrhage they're taking you in for treatment. The number of hospitals not covered under EMTALA is very small. The problem with healthcare costs in the United States isn't that people are denied treatment when they try to go without money or insurance, but that they get bills for hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars that put them in financial ruin when they leave so they just don't go.

Second, he's absolutely lying. If you watch the video of him getting attacked, he takes a few minor blows that aren't enough to even knock him over and he walks away on his own. He took way more humiliation than injury.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Zzulu posted:

ageplay will never be ok

Her whole schtick is straight up "Do the hosed up things the Japanese love but for weebs and get paid for it". In other words, Japan is to blame for this, at least partially.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Belle Delphine is a genius. She's weird, but she's figured out how to get tons of money from weirdos for very little effort on her part. The bathwater thing is straight up "All right, you fucks will seriously pay money for water I sat in? Fine, buy a gallon for all I care."

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Preach Graham

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Zzulu posted:

ageplay will never be ok

We live in a world where pedos exist, so I'd rather they honk their hogs to an adult woman than creep on kids.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Belle Delphine is a genius. She's weird, but she's figured out how to get tons of money from weirdos for very little effort on her part. The bathwater thing is straight up "All right, you fucks will seriously pay money for water I sat in? Fine, buy a gallon for all I care."

Why even go through with actually using the water. Strait from the spigot to the jar and label it as used bathwater.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Why bother with even that effort

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1146829856644239361

Hmmm yes, the dangers of education.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's super weird and unhealthy to eat egg wrappers you're supposed to pop em open and just suck out the insides. There are over 40 known poisons that exist on an egg wrapper and 5 more that nobody knows about.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Weird how all these more educated kids end up disliking the status quo in the country. It must be their evil (((east coast professors))) causing it!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fishstick posted:

Weird how all these more educated kids end up disliking the status quo in the country. It must be their evil (((east coast professors))) causing it!

Yeah, all these kids are gonna be taught to hate America! Rather than just hating literally every part of America that isn't from a racist's idealised view of a midwestern hellscape town in the latter half of the 1950's.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Push El Burrito posted:

It's super weird and unhealthy to eat egg wrappers you're supposed to pop em open and just suck out the insides. There are over 40 known poisons that exist on an egg wrapper and 5 more that nobody knows about.

They actually discovered a sixth that nobody knows about. But they keep it hushed up

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
egg wrappers?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Scratch Monkey posted:

Her whole schtick is straight up "Do the hosed up things the Japanese love but for weebs and get paid for it". In other words, Japan is to blame for this, at least partially.

Japan was a mistake

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Zzulu posted:

egg wrappers?

It's the new thing misogynists like to call women

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Folks, we need him on that wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Today is like shooting fish in a barrel. They're all hung over on so much PATRIOTISM!!!
https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/1146959621447229440