Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

it just blows me away remembering the types of things the right wing had to get themselves worked up over. this took multiple news cycles, iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

In the final week of his campaign, Jeb! wore lenses instead of glasses, in an attempt to look presidential avoid being relentlessly mocked by businessman Donald J. Trump

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

A Handed Missus posted:

In the final week of his campaign, Jeb! wore lenses instead of glasses, in an attempt to look presidential avoid being relentlessly mocked by businessman Donald J. Trump

It never occurred to me that trump is basically Homer leaning out of his car screaming "neeeeeeeerrrrrrrd"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
i feel great!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
trump doctor [sex cake]

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

da mooch is so dope, he owns part of a restaurant for sugar daddies

https://ny.eater.com/2018/4/17/17242252/anthony-scaramucci-midtown-restaurant-sugar-daddy

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Peter Daou and others on twitter trying desperately to convince everyone that New York was in the middle of a debilitating heatwave, then it turned out Hillary was just refusing to drink water

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
light summer hoops

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

light summer hoops

never forget.

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/775019665106071552?s=20

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lol and then they said "oh it's just a touch of light pneumonia"

then to prove she was okay and pneumonia-free she hugged a little girl while leaving chelsea's apartment and you could hear the cameraman go "oh, for christ's sake" (0:12 in the clip)
https://twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/774999166489690113

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Never forget

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's incredible how highly choreographed yet chaotically stupid the clinton campaign was

"Because we’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business" *campaign manager shrugs at camera, curb your enthusiasm theme plays*

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's incredible how highly choreographed yet chaotically stupid the clinton campaign was

"Because we’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business" *campaign manager shrugs at camera, curb your enthusiasm theme plays*

that's still my favorite part of the clinton campaign, telling people she's gonna put them out of a job

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

snatching defeat from the jaws of victory
I never saw that video before now, holy poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

man I'll never forget the sinking feeling I got the first time I saw that gif

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
eminem coming out with a music video in a parking garage denouncing trump

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

More of a 'today I learned' than 'suddenly remembered' but I was undertaking my annual tradition of explaining to my American co-workers why Canadians celebrate on July 1st and not July 4th, and I just found out that Canada wasn't an officially fully sovereign nation until 1982??? What the gently caress???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriation

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

trump doctor [sex cake]

two bits!

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

tinstaach posted:

More of a 'today I learned' than 'suddenly remembered' but I was undertaking my annual tradition of explaining to my American co-workers why Canadians celebrate on July 1st and not July 4th, and I just found out that Canada wasn't an officially fully sovereign nation until 1982??? What the gently caress???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriation

the queen is still your head of state ya bitch

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Comrayn posted:

the queen is still your head of state ya bitch

There is currently a spat going on in Buckingham Palace because the queen's aides don't like the date Harry and Meghan chose for their kids christening

Also Harry has had a falling out with William cos allegedly William has been shagging around

Everyone is very on edge and it definitely had nothing to do with the fact one of the princes married someone who wasn't porcelain white

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
That all sounds great to worry about

Donald Trump could be ceremonial King Of America if that's how he showed up on ballots and also everyone got to slap him just once

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

someone else said it, but the reason donald trump is miserable most of the time is because he just wanted to be head of state and didn't realize he'd have to be head of government too

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Smirking_Serpent posted:

someone else said it, but the reason donald trump is miserable most of the time is because he just wanted to be head of state and didn't realize he'd have to be head of government too

Dude didn't even want to be president. He just wanted to use a close/contested election to expand his media empire and grift chud simpletons. Unfortunately for everyone he ran against the only person worse and more braindead than he is. Now he's always pissed because he has to work all the time and he'd never done a day of actual work in his life. Then everyone has the audacity to yell at him about loving everything up.

Shaffness has issued a correction as of 06:21 on Jul 6, 2019

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Whoa you remember that tan suit Obama wore? LMAO right?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

zegermans posted:

man I'll never forget the sinking feeling I got the first time I saw that gif

Nothing like the sinking feeling she had creating it.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

trump doctor [sex cake]

i always lol at this

edit: trump dr. sex cake has, easily, been the funniest thing to come out of my, now, years of lurking.

double edit: nothing comes close. no other post itt has made me spit out my drink from laughter

Finicums Wake has issued a correction as of 08:24 on Jul 6, 2019

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
ttrump telling everyone to check out the sex tape of an accuser was pretty choice

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
people thought michael avenatti would become president lmao

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

avenatti the leftist pwning trump on twitter

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Taintrunner posted:

people thought michael avenatti would become president lmao

A lot of brave goons posted their last to support him :911:

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Bilirubin posted:

Whoa you remember that tan suit Obama wore? LMAO right?

It's extremely lol that the american people were outraged at Obama putting his feet up on the oval office desk or using fancy mustard but didn't give a gently caress about him using robots to murder people with no due process or letting the people responsible for the financial crash get away with it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

marktheando posted:

It's extremely lol that the american people were outraged at Obama putting his feet up on the oval office desk or using fancy mustard but didn't give a gently caress about him using robots to murder people with no due process or letting the people responsible for the financial crash get away with it.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

executive time

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lmao earlier today I was thinking about this and wondering if it was in this thread

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Somebody make a reversed version.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Somebody make a reversed version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU