Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Omnicrom posted:

I mean, they made a kid's cartoon based on The Toxic Avenger, and that's NOT a movie aimed at kids in absolutely any way.

They also made kids cartoons based on Rambo, RoboCop, Highlander, Starship Troopers...

The 80s and 90s were weird in that regard.

Bye, Benny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Apparently there used to be an old doll named Chatty Cathy, so I guess that's where the name inspiration came from.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I love that this is absolutely just the "toys terrify Sid" scene in Toy Story played completely straight.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Follow alleged Benny voice

I find it a remarkable coincidence that this thread happens to be on this particular book with three movies being released recently featuring sentient dolls/toys.

If Rebonack7 actually planned this, well that's certainly playing the long game and planning in advance.

Also absolutely terrifying.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

PumpkinBat posted:

I find it a remarkable coincidence that this thread happens to be on this particular book with three movies being released recently featuring sentient dolls/toys.

If Rebonack7 actually planned this, well that's certainly playing the long game and planning in advance.

Also absolutely terrifying.

For my next trick, I'll make us start the book about the haunted hotel on the release date of Luigi's Mansion 3!

quote:

The best way to help Benny is to get out of the factory and bring back some grown-ups, you decide. There’s no way you can fight off Nasty Kathy’s army alone.

You tiptoe toward the red light.

Benny’s screams float down the aisle. “*Oooooh* – they’re hurting me!”

“Sorry, Benny,” you mutter. It feels bad to leave your friend. But if you stay, you’re both finished!

As you approach the red light, your heart sinks.

It’s not an exit sign.

It’s just a dumb red light coming from a stupid metal box.

You’ve backed yourself into a corner – and there’s no door!

Your heart starts to pound. How will you get away when all those creepy toys catch up to you?

quote:

Desperately, you glance at the red light again.

It’s a beam of some sort, coming from a box in the corner of the wall.

What’s it for? you wonder.

On instinct, you put the palm of your hand up, intercepting the beam.

The instant you do, all the toys in the warehouse... vanish!

They just... disappear. Every single one of them. Every game, car, doll, puzzle, and weapon.

Simply gone!

A second later, the bright overhead lights come on. Bobaloo bursts into the warehouse through the glass door.

“Okay, the tour’s over,” Bobaloo says cheerily. “How did you like it?”

quote:

Benny runs toward you.

“Those ninjas caught me when I was trying to run out. They had me surrounded!” he pants. “I thought I was dead! And then they were just – gone!” He snaps his fingers.

“Where did everything go?” you ask, your mouth hanging open so wide, you could probably fit Nasty Kathy’s head in there.

“The toys? Oh, that was all a hologram,” Bobaloo explains. “This is a new theme park called TOY WORLD. The whole thing is done with holograms. From that box there.” He points at the gray box.

Bobaloo explains that they’re testing TOY WORLD to see if kids like it. And to see if it’s scary enough.

“That’s so cool!” you announce. “Can we come again?”

“Uh, sure,” Bobaloo answers. “Here are some tickets.”

He hands you a ticket book that says Win Ten Tickets to Toy World!

But when you read the small print, you see you haven’t really won at all.

First you have to buy ten magazine subscriptions!

Happy reading!

THE END

Bobaloo's lucky we're too dumb to ask him how a bunch of holograms clawed up our clothing and dripped acid on our legs.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Goal Endings: 1/2

Bad Endings
Shot with a freeze ray while our chatterbox friend tied up the phone line.
Ran home to get a camcorder and missed the entire tour.

Achievements
Better Sooner Than Annihi-later: Got rid of the Annihilator 3000 at the earliest possible opportunity.
Rock You Like a Hurricane: Let Mother Nature dispose of the Annihilator 3000 for us.
Planned Obsolescence: Watched the Annihilator 3000 get destroyed by an upgraded model.
Nice Shootin', Tex!: Destroyed the Annihilator 3000 by causing more collateral damage than it could manage in its wildest dreams.
:siren:Hard Light: Learned that the toys in the warehouse were just harmless holograms. Definitely just holograms. Don't question it.:siren:

Our options posted:

• Pound on the warehouse door.
  • Follow the police doll out the front door.
  • Follow Benny's voice.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Rebonack7 posted:

For my next trick, I'll make us start the book about the haunted hotel on the release date of Luigi's Mansion 3!

Yes Please!

But for this book, Follow the Police

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The hologram twist is reminding me of that Sephiroth vs. Tails thing.

Cops.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Follow the android sent by Cyberlife

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Follow that cop!

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

One robot cop is probably a lot easier to deal with than a warehouse full of killer toys. Let's GTFO!

quote:

You decide to take a chance on the front door. The toy policeman might be right on the other side. But facing just one of him beats being trapped in the building with Nasty Kathy and her army of terrible toys!

You race after Benny. The two of you crash through the front door of the factory. You stumble to a halt outside, trying to catch your breath.

“What *was* that?” Benny gasps as the factory door slams shut. “A bad dream?”

“Sssshhhh! Keep it down,” you whisper. You glance around for any sign of the toy police officer.

The sky is turning dark. The parking lot is empty, except for one car. An old, rusty sedan parked in the corner. There are two people in the car. One has curly blond hair.

It’s Bobaloo! The bum who just left you in that freaky factory by yourselves!

“Come on,” you whisper to Benny, “let’s find out what’s really going on here!”

quote:

You and Benny duck down and crawled toward the car until you’re within earshot.

“I had to take care of a glitch in the plan while I was giving those two kids the tour,” Bobaloo is saying. “I told the brats to leave, but they didn’t. Now we’ll have to take care of them.”

Uh-oh. Your skin begins to crawl.

Then you notice something even creepier. You nudge Benny. “Look!” you whisper. “Look at the other person in the car. It’s that toy policeman, Officer Murphy!”

“What next?” the officer asks Bobaloo.

“Hike into town. Find the gas station on Main Street,” Bobaloo says. “The owner is one of us. He’ll give you a patrol car.”

One of us? you think. Just what does that mean?

Is Bobaloo a toy too?

quote:

“What about the two kids?” Officer Murphy asks.

“Spread the word,” Bobaloo says. “Tell the others to be on the watch for them. Once we catch them, we may have to take them to the Dark Hole.”

“The Dark Hole?” Murphy says. Then you hear an eerie sound, like an alarm clock getting smashed over and over with a sledgehammer.

Yikes! The toy policeman is... laughing.

quote:

You and Benny glance at each other and shudder.

Evil toys are after you. They want to put you in the Dark Hole – whatever that is!

Murphy steps out of the car and stalks off. His hard shoes click along the road. They’re the only sound in the night – other than the low hum of Bobaloo’s car engine.

“Let’s get out of here,” Benny whispers.

“But if we go home, we have to ride our bikes the same way that – that thing – went,” you object.

You eye Bobaloo’s car.

The trunk is slightly open.

You start to get a crazy idea.

“Maybe we could sneak into Bobaloo’s trunk and ride along with him,” you say. “If we follow him, we might find out what’s really going on.”

Sounds risky, huh? Well?

How daring are you?

If you try to sneak past Officer Murphy and get home, turn to PAGE 54.

If you climb into Bobaloo's trunk, turn to PAGE 115.

By the way, whoever's in charge of choosing which Goosebumps monsters get to appear in the crossover spinoffs seems to really like this book. In addition to the Annihilator 3000, Officer Murphy makes an appearance as a monster you have to avoid in the 2015 game. They seem to have taken a few creative liberties, though, because this version doesn't exactly look "chillingly and completely human" to me.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings

Achievements
Better Sooner Than Annihi-later: Got rid of the Annihilator 3000 at the earliest possible opportunity.
Rock You Like a Hurricane: Let Mother Nature dispose of the Annihilator 3000 for us.
Planned Obsolescence: Watched the Annihilator 3000 get destroyed by an upgraded model.
Nice Shootin', Tex!: Destroyed the Annihilator 3000 by causing more collateral damage than it could manage in its wildest dreams.
Hard Light: Learned that the toys in the warehouse were just harmless holograms. Definitely just holograms. Don't question it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I had no idea there's a game and now I'm morbidly curious.

Skip finding out the secret and go home.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012

Rebonack7 posted:

By the way, whoever's in charge of choosing which Goosebumps monsters get to appear in the crossover spinoffs seems to really like this book. In addition to the Annihilator 3000, Officer Murphy makes an appearance as a monster you have to avoid in the 2015 game. They seem to have taken a few creative liberties, though, because this version doesn't exactly look "chillingly and completely human" to me.

Well, to be fair, it would be awkward to have your (presumably) child character being threatened by a regular human-looking cop; without any context you have to make it obvious that he's a toy.

Enter trunk. This never backfires!

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Climb in the trunk. They had those emergency latches back then, right?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Trunk!

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

If there's anything I learned from ignoring years of school PSA videos, it's that all strangers have a bountiful supply of free candy and lost puppies in the trunk of their car!

quote:

You and Benny slip around to the back of the car. You lift the trunk lid slightly and squeeze in.

Seconds later, Bobaloo pulls away.

“We did it!” Benny whispers triumphantly.

“We’re nuts,” you answer.

You know you shouldn’t be riding in the trunk of a stranger’s car. Especially a stranger who probably isn’t even human! You’re terrified of what will happen if Bobaloo catches you.

But you must find out what he’s up to.

You grip the trunk lid tightly so it won’t bounce around or slam shut.

Finally, Bobaloo pulls to a stop. When you hear him get out of the car, you lift the trunk lid and take a peek.

“I see a small airplane. Bobaloo is getting on board!” you tell Benny.

“I’ve always wanted to stow away on a plane,” Benny says.

Can that be a good idea? you think.

Definitely not.

quote:

You and Benny dash across the runway toward the plane. You hide behind a luggage cart. While Bobaloo talks to the pilot, you slink up the stairs. Then you hide behind some seats in the back of the small plane.

Finally Bobaloo and two other men get on board. The pilot radios to the tower, taxis down the runway, and... you’re flying!

“Where to?” you hear one of the men say.

“First stop – Walt Disney World,” Bobaloo replies.

“Cool!” Benny blurts out.

“Hey – who’s back there?” a man with a gruff voice asks.

He stomps to the back of the plane. You see his big feet through the metal chair legs. Is he a huge toy? you wonder.

You try to crouch lower, but he can see you easily.

“Looky what we got,” the man calls to Bobaloo. “Stowaways!”

Bobaloo hurries back.

“This must be my lucky day,” he says, staring at you coldly.

quote:

You won’t give up without a fight.

You jump up. “Your plan is going to fail, Bobaloo!” you shout at him. “And you’re not putting us in the Dark Hole!”

Bobaloo’s face starts to twitch. Soon he’s grinning. Then he’s laughing. The two goons behind him laugh too.

“You have spunk, kid,” Bobaloo says. “I like that! I’m going to give you a reward.”

He gestures to the goons. They pull a lever, and a door slides open. Cold wind blasts into the plane.

“Guess what your reward is,” Bobaloo says.

“We’re going to Walt Disney World?” Benny asks hopefully.

“No!” Bobaloo laughs again. “Your reward is... skydiving lessons!

Uh-oh.

“I never went skydiving before,” you say. “I don’t even know how to use a parachute.”

“We’ll make it easy, then,” Bobaloo says. “For this first jump, we won’t use any parachutes.”

Easy? Not quite.

Looks as if you’re going to learn the hard way!

THE END

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings
:siren:Got caught by Bobaloo and thrown out of an airplane.:siren:

Achievements
Hard Light: Learned that the toys in the warehouse were just harmless holograms. Definitely just holograms. Don't question it.

Our options posted:

• Pound on the warehouse door.
  • Follow Benny's voice.
  • Sneak past Officer Murphy.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s37t1NXD51k

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pound on the door

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Pound on the door

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Well, we've died in one possible timeline and gotten swindled in another. I think it's safe to say this factory tour isn't going well for us. Time to bail!

quote:

You hate the feeling of being trapped in the toy warehouse. Locked in. With that weird doll slinking around somewhere.

The whole thing gives you the creeps.

“Help!” you shout, pounding on the glass door. “Someone – let us out of here. Help!”

Nothing happens.

Silence.

Then suddenly Bobaloo steps out from behind some factory equipment. He’s wearing a beret and carrying a megaphone.

He makes a disgusted face at you and starts shaking his head.

“Cut!” Bobaloo yells through a megaphone.

Cut? you think.

Cut what?

quote:

One by one, six other people step out from various hiding places in the factory.

One man has a movie camera resting on his shoulder. A woman carries lights and a microphone on long poles.

It’s a movie crew! you realize.

Bobaloo hurries to the glass door and lets you out.

“All right, all right,” he says. “Don’t bawl. We weren’t going to leave you in there all night or anything!”

He signals to the rest of the crew.

“Never mind,” he says over the megaphone. “This one didn’t work out. Let’s wrap it up. We’ll try again next weekend.”

“Wrap what up?” you ask. “What’s going on?”

“We’re shooting a commercial here,” Bobaloo explains. “You know – catch the excitement of a kid locked in a toy factory. Your friend Benny, here, has the right spirit. But you didn’t act excited. You acted terrified. So you’re out – and he’s in. Thanks for coming.” He ushers you to the door.

“Wait!” you cry. “What about the doll I saw come to life? And how did you get my name, anyway?”

But it’s too late for those kinds of questions. Bobaloo kicks you out of the factory and slams the door.

quote:

You stomp your foot on the ground.

No fair! you think, feeling totally disappointed. There’s something going on in that factory. And now you’ll never find out what it is.

A million questions spin through your brain.

They’re good questions too.

But it’s too late for all of them.

All except for one:

“What page do I turn to if I want to stay in the toy warehouse and find the doll?” you mutter out loud.

Uh-oh. Now you’re talking to yourself.

But, okay. Since you asked, it’s PAGE 76.

Now go on. You’re out of the factory – so get out of this book. Because, as they say in showbiz:

THAT'S A WRAP!

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings
Got caught by Bobaloo and thrown out of an airplane.
:siren:Failed a secret commercial audition and got booted from the factory.:siren:

Achievements

Our options posted:

• Follow Benny's voice.
  • Sneak past Officer Murphy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Follow the Benny

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Sneak past Murphy

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
This is a sneaking mission

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Go to Page 76, since the book told us to

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Octatonic posted:

Go to Page 76, since the book told us to

That's the option where we decide to play with the toys in the warehouse instead of pounding on the door, so we already know what happens then.

quote:

“Let’s try to make it home,” you whisper to Benny.

Then he frowns. “Okay, but I’m really tired,” he says slowly. “I hope I can pedal my bike.”

You eye Benny suspiciously. That’s a weird thing to say, considering you’re both being chased by living toys.

But after all, it has been quite a day.

You and Benny wait until Bobaloo pulls away. Then you hop on your bikes and pedal slowly toward town.

When you approach the gas station, you see the owner, Willy Sanderson. He’s talking to Officer Murphy!

They’re standing under a streetlight.

A police patrol car is parked nearby.

You don’t want to be seen. But you have to know what they’re saying. You and Benny wheel your bikes behind a bush and creep close enough to hear them.

“How many of us are there?” Murphy asks quietly.

“Oh, at least fifty,” Sanderson answers. “I’ve lost count.”

You gasp. Fifty toys pretending to be humans?

Who are these dolls? Are any of them people you know?

quote:

Fifty fake humans. Living in your town. They look so real – you could never tell.

Then you remember the ninja popping batteries into Officer Murphy’s foot. Hey! That’s the way to tell if someone is really a toy! By looking at his feet!

Officer Murphy starts walking toward the squad car. You and Benny creep toward your bikes. You’ve got to tell someone about this plan – once you know who you can trust.

Just then you accidentally kick a rusty can lying in the grass. It rattles onto the road. Noisily.

“Who’s there?” Murphy shouts.

You start to run. Murphy sprints after you like lightning. He grabs you by the shirt and hoists you up in the air.

“Let’s go!” Benny shouts. In a flash, your friend leaps on the officer and somehow pries his hand loose!

The plastic policeman quickly turns and grabs Benny, instead.

“Run!” Benny shouts at you. “Go on – run!”

“What about you?” you cry as the officer drags Benny away.

“I’ll be okay!” Benny shouts. “Just run!”

Poor Benny, you think. He’s history! And he saved your life.

But you do run. Like crazy.

quote:

Your heart hammers as you dash into the night. Before you know it, you’re at your house. You run around to the back door.

As you’re turning the knob, you peer through the glass in the door. Your dad is seated on a kitchen stool with his back to you.

He has one foot propped on the opposite knee – and his shoe is off. He’s doing something to his foot!

You flash back to the factory – you can still see that plastic ninja toy dropping batteries into the policeman’s heel.

Is it possible that your own dad is a life-sized toy?

Who can you trust? Where can you go that’s safe?

You turn and run again. Blindly. Not knowing where to go.

But as you race through the night, you suddenly realize you’re heading for your best friend’s house. Amy’s. You’ve got to see her. She’s the one person you know you can trust.

You ring her doorbell. Panting. Out of breath.

The door swings open. But it’s not Amy who’s standing there. It’s someone else. The last person you expected to see...

quote:

“Benny!” you gasp. “What are you doing here?”

Benny gulps and gives you a nervous smile.

“Uh, hi,” he blurts. “I came here looking for you. I figured you’d run to Amy’s house.”

“Come in,” Amy calls. She steps around Benny, drags you into the living room, and quickly closes the door.

She peeks out the front window nervously. As if she’s watching to be sure no one followed you. Or saw you come in.

“What’s going on?” you ask. Your head spins with questions. Is Benny in on the toys’ plot? And Amy?

“Nothing’s going on,” Amy tells you. “Benny just came to find you. That’s all. What’s the big deal?”

Your eyes narrow. You stare at Benny. “How did you get away from Officer Murphy so fast?”

“Oh, I told him that we were lost and didn’t know how to get home,” Benny declares. “He believed me.”

Hmmm. You find that story kind of hard to swallow.

Especially since the phony policeman saw Benny hiding with you in the toy factory!

You wonder if you should believe a word Benny says. He is your friend – but you haven’t known him very long.

If you believe Benny's story, turn to PAGE 101.

If you're suspicious of him, turn to PAGE 126.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings
Failed a secret commercial audition and got booted from the factory.

Achievements

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Let's believe him! :v:

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Press X to Suspect

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Suspicious

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Press X to Doubt

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

(X) Doubt

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I unconditionally believe this.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Benny's story about escaping Officer Murphy doesn't quite hold water (though I do wish the book had let us deduce that for ourselves instead of explicitly pointing it out).

quote:

“You’re lying,” you say to Benny, staring him right in the eye. “I don’t trust you for a second. In fact, I don’t trust anyone anymore! Maybe you’re all toys! Even you, Amy. Maybe even my mom and dad are toys!”

Amy opens her mouth to argue, but you won’t listen.

“I’m calling the government!” you shout as you dart away from your friends and out the door.

You run into the night. An owl hoots in the trees. From the other end of town you hear a police siren. You keep running. There’s a pay phone at the end of your block. You’re going to call the FBI!

You lift the receiver and dial “O” for the operator.

Just then a car pulls up next to the phone booth.

A rusty old sedan.

The phone is ringing now on the other end. Pick up! you think. Please pick up!

But it’s already too late. You feel a hand reaching over your shoulder.

quote:

The hand grabs the phone and slams it down before anyone answers.

You turn around – and gasp.

Benny is standing there. And Bobaloo too!

Your jaw drops. So it’s true. Benny is in on the toys’ plot. That rat!

You want to scream for help, but your voice seems stuck.

“Let’s go,” Bobaloo says, grabbing your elbow roughly. “It’s time to put an end to all of this.”

You glance at Benny pleadingly. How could he do this? Even if he is a toy... he was your friend!

“Where to?” he asks Bobaloo. They both shove you into the backseat of the long black car.

“There’s only one place,” Bobaloo answers. “The Dark Hole.”

quote:

Benny climbs into the front seat with Bobaloo. The car pulls back onto the road.

You yank on the car door handles. But they’re locked. They won’t open from the inside.

“Why are you doing this, Benny?” you cry.

“Put a sock in it,” Bobaloo commands over his shoulder.

Benny bends over and starts untying his shoelaces. A moment later, he whirls around. He leans into the back seat and stuffs his sock in your mouth.

Oh, gross! You want to scream. But you can’t make a sound. Not with Benny’s dirty, smelly sock in your mouth.

You strain to see the bottom of his feet, but they’re hidden by the seat. You reach up to remove the sock. But Benny grabs your wrists and lashes them together with duct tape.

The truth hits you. You’re not going to get out of this. They’ll stick you in the Dark Hole – and never let you out!

You’re desperate, but you can’t think of anything to do. Except lean over the seat and grab the steering wheel.

The trouble is, with your hands taped, you aren’t sure you could control the car. It could be very dangerous!

If you grab the wheel, turn to PAGE 21.

If you think grabbing the wheel is too risky, go to PAGE 85.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings

Achievements

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

It's just too risky.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
That little doubt being raised about not seeing the sole of Benny's foot, now that's very interesting.

It would be hilarious if Benny wasn't a toy, but joined them because they promised him a lifetime supply of toys or something.

I'm taking you all down with me! (Grab that wheel!)

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Carmageddon Time!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Do nothing

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
The Dark Hole is a good name for a sex club.

Grab the wheel

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Protagonist, take the wheel.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Grabbing the wheel's got to be better than doing nothing, right?

quote:

You decide to grab the wheel of the car.

Hey! Wait a minute!

Do you have a driver’s license?

Okay, how about a learner’s permit?

Admit it. You’re nowhere near old enough to drive, are you?

You can’t drive – even without your hands taped together. But you’re going to try it, anyway.

Okay. Go ahead and try it.

“Hey!” Bobaloo yells when you reach over him. For just an instant, he takes his eyes off the road.

Unfortunately, in that instant, the road curves around a sharp bend... and over a bridge...

The road curves, but the car doesn’t.

You, Bobaloo, and Benny go straight. Straight into a deep river at the bottom of a big hill.

Of course, Bobaloo and Benny are made of plastic – they are both toys – so they survive the crash. They’re only a little banged up.

But, you...

Well, let’s put it this way.

You just flunked your driving test!

THE END

Well, that's disappointing. I figured we could at least take one of them with us.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings
:siren:Distracted Bobaloo while being kidnapped and steered the car we were in straight off a cliff.:siren:

Achievements

Our options posted:

• Follow Benny's voice.
  • Believe Benny's story.
  • Don't grab the steering wheel.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Don't grab the wheel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

This book is making a lot of assumptions right now!