Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

on the bright side Amber only shows up for coke money like once a month anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sidenote y'all don't talk about trashfuture enough itt, it's quite good, even for dumb Americans

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zegermans posted:

sidenote y'all don't talk about trashfuture enough itt, it's quite good, even for dumb Americans

They're all trying too hard to be Felix.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gonzo McFee posted:

They're all trying too hard to be Felix.

Felix has been trying too hard to be Felix for like a year now

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

Felix has been trying too hard to be Felix for like a year now

drat, you love to see it etc.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Felix will revitalise himself when a general election and the next generation of consoles occur within the same year. Amber will be left holding the bag in a complicated wire fraud case following an aborted debate tour with Milo.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

zegermans posted:

it's beepbeeplettuce if the hosts all spoke at the same time

Torquil!
Jun 20, 2005
Dillon!

uncurable mlady posted:

amber's opinions seem to be pretty straightforward - modern feminism is more concerned with performative wokeness and more women prison guards than it is in challenging capitalism and providing material economic benefits to workers.

she is a moron

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Torquil! posted:

she is a moron

she's just fallen in with a bad crowd

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

420 Gank Mid posted:

she's just fallen in with a bad crowd

Save Amber from the trust fund cop podcast

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/1147175197436346374

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Amber forcing a goon into the friend zone lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

people cancelling him in the replies lol. live by the sword I guess

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a Loving Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/LiamShitter/status/1147217682586046470?s=19

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I want to believe

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

amber should probably stop doing coke for a while

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

a Loving Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/1147207638817525760

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/WhiteSoxSlater/status/1147270569718665216?s=20

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

uncurable mlady posted:

amber's opinions seem to be pretty straightforward - modern feminism is more concerned with performative wokeness and more women prison guards than it is in challenging capitalism and providing material economic benefits to workers.

If she stopped there would we be having this conversation

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Deified Data posted:

If she stopped there would we be having this conversation

Yeah, she's generally one of the more insightful people on the podcast, along with matt but then she sometimes decides she needs to go write for a koch faux-"trotskyist" rag.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
she produces lots of "insights" but she has absolutely zero introspection.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Autism Sneaks posted:

she produces lots of "insights" but she has absolutely zero introspection.

Turn on your monitor.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I know Spiked has the history of a "left wing" publication which makes it useful, but I'm surprised they're still going after Quillette got founded.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
amber's ability to bully the crybaby rose emoji twitter crowd by simply existing is hilarious. other dasha is a loving dipshit though and amber should stop hanging out with her

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

sleeptalker posted:

Turn on your monitor.

stop listening to my podcast

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ur in my world now posted:

amber's ability to bully the crybaby rose emoji twitter crowd by simply existing is hilarious. other dasha is a loving dipshit though and amber should stop hanging out with her

she exported her hot takes from twitter to instagram to avoid being mocked for saying things like louis ck did nothing wrong. maybe the problem is her and her single vampire bat coke nostril

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I've been going through the Chapo back catalog and it is striking to see 2017 Amber vs. 2019 Amber but honestly the same could be said for every Chapo to some degree.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

it is a truth universally acknowledged that a podcast thread in c-spam shall be overridden by anna hot takes / amber social media drama

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Just started listening to It Could Happen Here :cry:.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Atrocious Joe posted:

I know Spiked has the history of a "left wing" publication which makes it useful, but I'm surprised they're still going after Quillette got founded.

It's mostly for the UK market and their trash writers regularly appear on TV here and one of them is a Brexit Party MEP now.

Basically Spiked isn't just Spiked it's a couple thinktanks like the Institute for Ideas which exist to suck up money for "research" from tobacco lobbyists and the Koch's and any other right wing shithead you can think of.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

morally adept posted:

Just started listening to It Could Happen Here :cry:.

I finished this a few weeks ago and still think about how the guy who did it idolizes Ukrainian fascists.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

the irony of the Amber situation is that she probably wouldn't be palling around as much with idiots and cops like Angela and Anna if the rose emoji crowd hadn't taken it upon themselves to basically harass her out of actual organizing for the crime of being popular

Serf
May 5, 2011

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

the irony of the Amber situation is that she probably wouldn't be palling around as much with idiots and cops like Angela and Anna if the rose emoji crowd hadn't taken it upon themselves to basically harass her out of actual organizing for the crime of being popular

no, i don't think that's it

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tbf I do think the whole disability caucus thing broke her brain a little bit.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

hmmm...so the loony left has driven an ostensible ally into the arms of fascists. interesting theory. where have i heard this before

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

hmmm...so the loony left has driven an ostensible ally into the arms of fascists. interesting theory. where have i heard this before

I hate that there are actually many, many MANY answers to this question (although there's an obvious one in particular).

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

R. Guyovich posted:

I mean, if anything is going to make someone say "actually, gently caress this" wrt organizing, Conor Arpwel effectively suicide bombing a canvassing class for literally no other reason than personal vendetta seems pretty likely

e: to be clear, I generally find the whole "the left is just too crazy and drove me into the arms of the far right!" to be complete horseshit, which is why I find it funny that this may have actually happened for real because we live in an insane hellworld full of idiots fueled by death drive

Babysitter Super Sleuth has issued a correction as of 01:36 on Jul 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine getting bullied by conor arpwel