Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
He got a sweetheart deal for a 13 month sentence where he only had to be in a special jail with his own hired security guards for 12 hours a day and was allowed trips to Manhattan. He was and presumably still is the Arch-Sexmonster, the grotesque beating heart of international sexmonstery, because he ran a goddamn minor trafficking operation and his private plane was nicknamed the Lolita Express. Dude's bad on a level of bad your usual sex pest could only dream of being.

Dr. Red Ranger has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Jul 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Pinker isnt arrested yet to be clear

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
epstien's been arrested, pinker is one of the many public figures who is likely connected

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

He got a sweetheart deal for a 13 month sentence where he only had to be in a special jail with his own hired security guards for 12 hours a day and was allowed trips to Manhattan. He was and presumably still is the Arch-Sexmonster, the grotesque beating heart of international sexmonstery, because he ran a goddamn minor trafficking operation and his private plane was nicknamed the Lolita Express. Dude's bad on a level of bad your usual sex pest could only dream of being.

Epstein should probably just be hurled into an active volcano

I will contribute to the GoFundMe

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
He can afford to be rescued from a volcano tho

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

They also ordered the court documents unsealed. There's about one more week where it can be contested, I think, otherwise the documents come out and we may see some more names.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

No way will we get to see all the names. Probably as I am typing this large quantities of cash is changing hands to ensure this.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Biplane posted:

No way will we get to see all the names. Probably as I am typing this large quantities of cash is changing hands to ensure this.

we already know that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both regularly took flights on the "Lolita Express"

So you are exactly right in that this all means nothing.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Proteus Jones posted:

Whether he's still *physically* in jail, I don't know. But he was arrested yesterday in New York.

I thought he got done for it a while ago and dershowitz was his lawyer?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Johnny Aztec posted:

we already know that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both regularly took flights on the "Lolita Express"

So you are exactly right in that this all means nothing.

Don't forget Ralph Fiennes.

Never forget.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

I thought he got done for it a while ago and dershowitz was his lawyer?

Different sex predator case. That's the one he got 13 month house arrest as a settlement.

This is a whole new set of crimes.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Don't forget Ralph Fiennes.

Never forget.

And Prince Andrew, the worst of the queen's spawn. It would be fun this side of the Atlantic to see him being questioned (again)

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Pinker isnt arrested yet to be clear

This is all I was asking about specifically, ty

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Speedboat Jones posted:

I read Better Angels of Our Nature in college and liked it.

:laffo:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

owns

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Thought the street was going to be Loss, 7/10 though, pretty solid

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I don't know if the street being Loss would have made me mark it higher or lower.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
The country and the state and the city all kiiiiiind of have the same outline.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Memento posted:

I don't know if the street being Loss would have made me mark it higher or lower.

Lower. The world needs to move past loss and I just now realized while typing that could be construed as a sideways loss reference and goddammit. loving loss ruins absolutely everything

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
It sadly wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump pardoned Epstein.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Lower. The world needs to move past loss and I just now realized while typing that could be construed as a sideways loss reference and goddammit. loving loss ruins absolutely everything

Are you saying we should just move past it and heal?

Is this loss?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Are you saying we should just move past it and heal?

Is this loss?

is it 4 panels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-rtKk0cd5I

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Speedboat Jones posted:

Wait, did he really get locked up? I read Better Angels of Our Nature in college and liked it. So basically like all old-rear end white boy academics, he's a sex pest? :lol:

Steven Pinker is a fraud who has done harm to the fields of Linguistics and Psychology; heaps praise on books that blame promiscuous women for the ~anti-male terror~ of the #MeToo movement and blame arrest rates and poverty on innate weaknesses of Black people; and regularly defends Jordan Peterson.

But anyway,

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I saw the words in the neighborhood and then went through the others expecting there to be a different payoff T_T

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

It gets better

https://twitter.com/GuyFieri/status/1147621385054957568?s=19

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

That's not john

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Garrand posted:

That's not john
More than one person can like cum!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

N. Senada posted:

More than one person can like cum!

I sure hope so

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I felt this image in my soul

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Memento posted:

I felt this image in my soul

I had that trigonometry book in grade school. Oh god that image.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Shoulda replaced those windows 3.1 icons with flying toasters

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No Lisa Frank? Who is this clown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋