Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148376319207649282

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lol

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148405774605070337

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
why didn't eppy securitize the girls like a real banker

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1148409269944872961

he keeps going

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Gazpacho posted:

he did, it's called shadow banking

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Gazpacho posted:

What are the givaway rewards for sitting through a child sex-slave timeshare sales pitch

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

thread just ends on a dude posting video evidence of something terrifying :stare:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

shame on an IGA posted:

What are the givaway rewards for sitting through a child sex-slave timeshare sales pitch
htf would i know

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

perhaps it’s like those buying gold/silver deals where they hand you a certificate saying they’ll honor your request for child rape but it’s addressed for some warehouse in Nebraska

hold on Nebraska?

the Franklin credit union scandal?

banks hold onto certificates?

holy poo poo

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
wow i cant believe all of epsteins cash dealings were laundered through the iraqi dinar exchange

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Yeah I bet there are several more caches of blackmail material possed by Epstein and his madam friend.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Dr. Killjoy posted:

thread just ends on a dude posting video evidence of something terrifying :stare:

yeah uh what was that youtube?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

Pretty interesting that this case is being handled by the public corruption unit and not vice

literally the Deep State

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

fruity no gay posted:

can a making GBS threads president be indicted for a sex crime?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

to be fair mcdowell was straight up insane

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Pinker's going down, baby!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

remember how kavanaugh’s high school rape buddy was discovered to have a youtube and Flickr of very young looking women with irrelevant and innocuous and downright cryptic titles right around his nomination? remember how those pages ethered and there was zero follow up on it and my favorite “hey let’s call the fbi about this surely they’ll be able to do something”? exactly.

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 06:29 on Jul 9, 2019

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

AnEdgelord posted:

What does this mean then? My thoughts immediately go to gaining legitimacy for a coup but that seems pretty alarmist and this could easily be far more innocuous.
I had the exact same thought. Proving (by convicting them) that the highest levels of government were actually just a front for a massive child rape ring would be a pretty good way to destroy public trust grudging acceptance of those institutions. Then completely innocent intelligence officials can take over the administration of the country while they do a deep probe on the remaining elected officials. Not saying this is what's happening, but it is probably the only thing that would actually see a lot of people convicted - if the people investigating had essentially decided to wage war on the remaining ruling class.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

otoh what if epstein is a mossad asset? does that mean ww3 or do we just put our heads between our asscheeks and pretend isreal didn't do poo poo?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

'lmao'

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

otoh what if epstein is a mossad asset? does that mean ww3 or do we just put our heads between our asscheeks and pretend isreal didn't do poo poo?

since conspiracy literature has postulated the existence of a CIA pedophile dragnet since the 70s it’s likely even if he’s mossad it’s still only the tip of the iceberg in terms of global intelligence community pedophilia

so of course the outcome would be “wow so Israel starts doing what everyone else has been doing for years and now you single them out, wonder what’s about?” like every other human rights crime they do

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's my dersh

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dr. Killjoy posted:

since conspiracy literature has postulated the existence of a CIA pedophile dragnet since the 70s it’s likely even if he’s mossad it’s still only the tip of the iceberg in terms of global intelligence community pedophilia

so of course the outcome would be “wow so Israel starts doing what everyone else has been doing for years and now you single them out, wonder what’s about?” like every other human rights crime they do

I mean... how long has the catholic church been doing its thing?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Spergin Morlock posted:

I mean... how long has the catholic church been doing its thing?

That's quite the loaded question. When is that Church supposed to have been created? Do we recognize Saint-Peter as the first Pope? Is it the Council of Milan?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

That's quite the loaded question. When is that Church supposed to have been created? Do we recognize Saint-Peter as the first Pope? Is it the Council of Milan?

lol

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MonsieurChoc posted:

As per my Catholic coworker, Catholicism was the first religion because God exists.

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Shithouse mouse, I haven't laughed this hard in a while

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
I'm assuming Chomsky said that if what you say or do serves power, you can be absolute moran and still become a moneyed famous person doing it. On the intellectual level you can remember that fact and internalize it but it is still epic to behold, nothing can prepare you for something like this (above video, his tweets). The disconnect between what he is and the mainstream prestige accorded him is the vacuum of loving space.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Dr. Killjoy posted:

What were the videos? They're deleted now

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Chuka Umana posted:

if jimmy carter is caught up in all of this i'll lose all faith in humanity.
jimmy carter materially and politically assisted genocide as potus

jimmy carter as governor of georgia asked residents of the state to turn on their headlights during the daytime to show support for the mistreatment and scapegoating of lt. calley implicated in the my lai massacre

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Christoph posted:

I'm assuming Chomsky said that if what you say or do serves power, you can be absolute moran and still become a moneyed famous person doing it. On the intellectual level you can remember that fact and internalize it but it is still epic to behold, nothing can prepare you for something like this (above video, his tweets). The disconnect between what he is and the mainstream prestige accorded him is the vacuum of loving space.
Gotta take ur word because I couldn’t stand listening to Shouty McNewsman for the whole vid

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this all happened in belgium in even worse circumstances since a bunch of victims were left to starve to death by the police. the investigation suddenly went to pieces after he said a bunch of high level government officials and others were involved and the surviving victims were willing to back him up on it. 20 of them died in mysterious circumstances

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1148421794157780995

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like the subtle admission that yet again the Marxists are 100% right yet again.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

look at tony's blair history:
british pm
catholic convert
lolitia express passenger

was tony blair just trying to network his way into every pedophile ring

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I want a season of true detective penned by a doctrinaire marxist

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

NecroMonster posted:

We'll attack Iran just like we attacked Iraq after the last notable mossad operation on US soil

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I kept my underwear on during the hand job

I don't particularly like hand jobs

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
America elected president someone involved in running a child sex trafficking ring

The thought is pretty bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

ain't the first time