Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There are delivery moogles hanging around still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Does the First have Moogles, or just fairies?

Someone didn't see the level 80 hunt unlock cutscene.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Does the First have Moogles, or just fairies?

It has Moogles too. Also Namazu

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

It has Moogles too. Also Namazu

The Namazu probably all got wiped out in the Flood.

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Fister Roboto posted:

if only the first's warriors of light had helped them put on their festival, the big one would have been appeased and none of this would have ever happened

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arist posted:

I'm 77

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

We couldn't be so lucky.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Ahahaa neutral sect doesn't affect half the buttons that are stance based for some reason. That owns.

Wait no the other one...blows. that blows.

Yeah, just the aspected spells. Don't want AST to be too powerful for 20 seconds every 2 minutes.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Arist posted:

Or the Shadowbringers trailer.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Getting in on this

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Yeah, just the aspected spells. Don't want AST to be too powerful for 20 seconds every 2 minutes.

EVery 2 minutes you get to unnerf your stance but also the other boost doesn't make any sense and your OCGD's are all still garbage. Good times.

Yeah this class is half baked as hell. It's like they didn't even try,

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I'm finished up through the fight with Titania.

That last scene against the Eulmoran soldiers plays out like a horror movie goddamn.

Also, forget Haurchefant, the saddest thing in this game is now Seto and Ardbert.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
:bandwagon:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Nodosaur posted:

That last scene against the Eulmoran soldiers plays out like a horror movie goddamn.

Also, forget Haurchefant, the saddest thing in this game is now Seto and Ardbert.

Don't gently caress with Fae Folk.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Hopping on the spoiler bandwagon.

the BLM AF4 is pretty sweet. And I love that we have Nyelbert's crystal in the weapon.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

:bandwagon:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Nodosaur posted:

Also, forget Haurchefant, the saddest thing in this game is now Seto and Ardbert.[/spoiler]

i forgot about Seto :negative:

this is why im so mad that it's gonna take me so long to get my own amaro mount to be my best friend forever

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Freshly taken.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

<Please Look Forward to It>

Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Ahahaa neutral sect doesn't affect half the buttons that are stance based for some reason. That owns.

One additional fun side effect is that it doesn't change the mana cost of aspected benefic, far as I can tell. Although they're the same spell with neutral on, the badstance one still costs twice as much.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It looks like Eureka is now the best way to farms Poetics, holy cow.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I've been working on this glamour for a little while now and I'm pretty happy with where it is. I wanted to do something that would change the Viera body shape and make me less slender and more intimidating and bulky. I think it turned out well.

Noct cuirass and greaves, Gambler legs, Scion gauntlets, Titanium headgear and claymore

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Kaubocks posted:

it’s not the gauss/rico charges that are a problem

infuriate on warrior can be dumped no issue because all it takes is a single fell cleave. dumping heat on mch is a 7~ second commitment, and if you aren’t hitting drill and air anchor on cooldown you’re letting your heaviest damage hitters drift

when getting all your cooldowns rolling during an opener, what consistently ends up happening is barrel stabilizer comes back up around 50 heat with drill and/or air anchor coming up off cooldown. there is no way to hit barrel stabilizer on cooldown without overcapping heat because you don’t have time to commit to dumping it, so barrel stabilizer drifts.

you don’t really “save” barrel stabilizer for wildfire because you spend both of them around the same time during an opener because you want to get your cooldowns rolling. they will always come back online at the same time because they’re both 2 minutes. they just both come online at bad times, and it feels bad to just leave damage sitting on the table because you don’t have time to commit to it

I've mained WAR from ARR until now where I finally switched to MCH and this hits the nail on the head for me. Going from rage bar management being "just slam out a fell cleave before you cap" and pretty much just using infuriate on cooldown to having barrel stabilizer sometimes sit there because dumping heat is an actual process feels weird and clunky and bad for a class that's so fast paced otherwise. I'm still sticking with it though cuz goddamn does it look cool as hell

garfield hentai fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jul 9, 2019

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Jumping on that :bandwagon:

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
I love that when you get to Il Mheg you discover even the Fay think Uriangier is a big weirdo

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
The 80 scrip gear for BTN makes a cute glam, and inspired me to knock that levelling out in one afternoon. Haven't seen much talk about it, but pretty happy with the job quests for 70-80 too. Early ShB zone pic if you want to avoid seeing that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shellman posted:

The 80 scrip gear for BTN makes a cute glam, and inspired me to knock that levelling out in one afternoon. Haven't seen much talk about it, but pretty happy with the job quests for 70-80 too. Early ShB zone pic if you want to avoid seeing that.

That chest piece is adorable

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

garfield hentai posted:

I've mained WAR from ARR until now where I finally switched to MCH and this hits the nail on the head for me. Going from rage bar management being "just slam out a fell cleave before you cap" and pretty much just using infuriate on cooldown to having barrel stabilizer sometimes sit there because dumping heat is an actual process feels weird and clunky and bad for a class that's so fast paced otherwise. I'm still sticking with it though cuz goddamn does it look cool as hell

I miss old MCH where poo poo synced up properly. At least give us old Cooldown back so that we can dump heat without an 8 second commitment!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
And that is Shadowbringers. Quite the ride. Best MMO story I've ever played? Quite possibly. A drat good story by any measure.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
My favorite screenshot (75ish)

A silly sapling and her lovely branch

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kaubocks posted:

earlier i said that i think barrel stabilizer is the worst part of nuMCH, and i still kinda feel that way, but also reading a guide for it i found something that's worse

The changes to MCH and SAM have led to loads of Cursed Optimization and I hope they address these this expansion instead of holding them off until 2021.

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

only only only only only only
Frog bandwagon

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

God dammit, I only just now had the thought to look into item rarity levels and learned that Green is better than Pink. For some reason I thought it was the other way around :cripes:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Kaubocks posted:

earlier i said that i think barrel stabilizer is the worst part of nuMCH, and i still kinda feel that way, but also reading a guide for it i found something that's worse

Do you have a link? I'm curious to see cursed optimisation.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Sacro posted:

Frog bandwagon

Bandwagon Ho!

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

But... This... What is this practice for?

Rhonne posted:

So did Minfilia(the original) know this was all going to go down the way it did and that's why she left Ardbert as a ghost? Or did she at least recognize that he and the WoL had a shared fragmented soul or whatever and knew they would rejoin someday?

She was basically Hydaelyn at that point so I think she would know everything Hydaelyn knows.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Sunday Morning posted:

My favorite screenshot (75ish)

A silly sapling and her lovely branch

I liked Feo Ul but they got really yandereish for some of the legs of that quest, tbh.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

Nodosaur posted:

Hey. gently caress off. Also;(late-late ShB stuff) Did anyone else have a mini heart attack that they were "Haurchefanting" us again with the Exarch? They give us the nicest dude on the planet to pal around with then; "BLAM" He on the ground. I yelled when Emet shot him. I'm glad poo poo turned out but in the moment I was horrified! :(

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Hey, that was hyperbole for the sake of humor, I didn't mean it.

Even if I felt like Ysayle's death was a bigger gutpunch in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Shellman posted:

How are you guys getting your crafters/gatherers to 80 so fast? I tried to power through leveling MIN doing collectables but waiting for GP to refill/hi-cordials to come off cooldown was so tedious. Should I focus on leves instead?