Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
So this is barely a month ago but I wasn't really sure where else to post these besides the debate thread

but they're funny politics things I suddenly remember sometimes so vOv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyR1x0EXsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gka3IaTvZiM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0YP0O5ieEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BepP2AzbhrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A89YQqJ6_ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

how on earth is piers morgan not on this

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
It's from 2003, maybe he wasn't on the radar then? The Abu Ghraib stuff didn't come out until 2004 (he approved faked photos / wouldn't apologize or something, I don't totally remember).

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

paul_soccer10 posted:

how on earth is piers morgan not on this

poll is from 2003, he was the editor of the Daily Mirror and not nearly as publicly prominent

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Bought some dippin dots today, suddenly remembered that sean spicer can suck my dick

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

that poll's cool because sandwiched between two war criminal privatizing scumbags is a woman with Big Tity

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

he sealed his fate that day.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jeb! wouldn't have needed guts or policies or charisma or a better guac recipe if he had carried a sword everywhere during the 2016 primary. it would have concealed all of his many, many flaws as a person and candidate.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i just remembered that the Obama state department spent millions of dollars to ensure the safe return of Kevin Patrick Dawes (aka Caro) from Syria

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

get that OUT of my face posted:

i just remembered that the Obama state department spent millions of dollars to ensure the safe return of Kevin Patrick Dawes (aka Caro) from Syria

Still waiting for a Three Kings-style film adaptation

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Still waiting for a Three Kings-style film adaptation

nobody would believe it

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i'm having a sniper duel heeeeeere!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Imagine I posted that picture of him grinning madly while holding an IV bag

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

They would probably portray him as an all-American hero fighting for liberty and justice in Libya by coolly plugging bad guys from a mile away instead of the insane schizophrenic wannabe badass he really was

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

System Metternich posted:

They would probably portray him as an all-American hero fighting for liberty and justice in Libya by coolly plugging bad guys from a mile away instead of the insane schizophrenic wannabe badass he really was
the opposite will be true in the pisspiggranddad movie

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
i know it's beaten to death but I still laugh every single time I see the all-yellow Jeb! map with his arms powerfully outstretched

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Is that Charlie Morton in your av?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1128656240756887552?lang=en

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

R. Guyovich posted:

that poll's cool because sandwiched between two war criminal privatizing scumbags is a woman with Big Tity

she was pretty racist

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Gum posted:

she was pretty racist

it says Britons right at the top

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Climate change is good now actually

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

GalacticAcid posted:

i'm having a sniper duel heeeeeere!

yeah our reality is busted

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

System Metternich posted:

There was nothing 'wannabe' about Caro. He went over there, he did it and he was absolutely loving insane.

I wish he'd come back and post - Lowtax un-ban'd him.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1068541409073029122

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

theflyingexecutive posted:

I volunteered for Hillary in my home county in PA, one of the biggest swings from Obama to Trump (and a large enough one to almost completely make up the deficit she lost by in the state) and there was absolutely no panic there, just a push for me to really get people into gear for the downticket and I ran into a person who threatened me with a gun who was listed as a likely Hill voter lol

lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Modest Mao posted:

Ben Carson performed an essentially impossible brain surgery on my friend's younger brother with complete success and saved his life.

lmao it's crazy how he pinball wizards that poo poo with his eyes closed the whole time and everything too

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Ben Carson is essentially the kid from Pinball Wizard, but with human brains instead of pinball

what the gently caress

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Democratic Party rigged the 2016 presidential primary to screw over some old Jew and lost anyways to an insane child rapist billionaire

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Go to my website Hillary Clinton Dot Com where we're fact-checking Donald Trump in real time.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

lol I just remembered hillaryis44

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
when 40-year coke user larry kudlow got a job at the white house and immediately had a heart attack in north korea when they left him alone in the room with the bag

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Verrit

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

GalacticAcid posted:

Is that Charlie Morton in your av?

Yeah. It's vintage at this point, but the sentiment remains the same most of the time

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
the republicans actually gained 2 senate seats last year lmfao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ALFbrot posted:

Yeah. It's vintage at this point, but the sentiment remains the same most of the time

It’s good

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
when trump forgot it's all just bullshit and was like "actually, when you think about it, we're the elites" :smugdon:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

LastInLine posted:

lol I just remembered hillaryis44

Still around, still supporting trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ziv Zulander posted:

Still around, still supporting trump
i had a coworker whose mom had the same post-2008 hatred of obama as those lunatics for the exact same reason. i stopped working at that place before the general election, but i wouldn't be surprised if she went for Trump as well