Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
As someone pointed out, getting into a fistfight with Enzo is probably safer than wrestling him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Janela asserting himself as the alpha jersey scumbag

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my loving God :xd:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

hey you dropped this name back there

also that name was mickey gall

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My training partner, Yeehaw McGraw.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Could there be a better ending to a Janela/Enzo fight at the blink-182 show than a Punk/Enzo Twitter feud?

But also:

Push El Burrito posted:

My training partner, Yeehaw McGraw.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
i would pay alot of money to see nick gage and enzo amore shoot fight

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
this clout poo poo is funny

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

nzo was never good.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Molestationary Store posted:

nzo was never good.

He was good on the mic. Honestly I don’t know why no one has made him a manager. He can take a bump now and then if he wants but he could have made a ton of cash while doing very little physically.

It goes to show how stupid the guy is.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
He's the Iggy Azalea of wrestling.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
I'm so glad that wrestling twitter hits new lows every single day, to keep up with every other niche twitter. It's a race to the bottom tbat doesn't exist and it rules.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Is clout anything like TOUT!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

It feels impossible to know where MJF's character and real person begin and end. Like the reason people like him is because he's so committed to the gimmick of being a piece of poo poo. But what if he IS just a piece of poo poo? But he can't be as bad a piece of poo poo as the MJF character, can he? That's just absurd because he seems to KNOW he's the heel? Right?

Man that puts the interview AMBY interview MJF did on Youtube in a whole new perspective, cause he was getting downright like really misogynistic towards the end. For the most part I thought it was great, but now knowing what he did to his ex? Yeah that's full on lovely.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Remember when Enzo managed to knock himself out cold as ice running the ropes?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Seams posted:

this clout poo poo is funny

Clout sharks everywhere.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

still dunno how joey upset enzo so much that he wanted to fight at a blink 182 concert(lol) but wrestling is good

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lmao he and cass loving suck so goddamn much.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cesaro turning away in disgust is my everything

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I believe this is the moment people actually turned on Enzo.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it's not really fair to compare anyone to AJ but just look at that gif back to back with this one ffs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Wendell
May 11, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

it's not really fair to compare anyone to AJ but just look at that gif back to back with this one ffs

Wow, that’s an excellently controlled fall that looks crazy chaotic. He did that on a regular Smackdown??

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Wendell posted:

Wow, that’s an excellently controlled fall that looks crazy chaotic. He did that on a regular Smackdown??

AJ killed himself weekly for TNA at their lowest point, dude only runs at one speed

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Still laughing at the idea of Blink 182 stopping their set because two goofy lookin dudes started to imitate arachnid mating rituals.

meanwhile, from the Peanut Gallery

https://twitter.com/Cody_Hall1/status/1148955554070401024

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/StokelyHathaway/status/1148948840260743169

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvV24KBR_g/

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

huh weird how the video enzo posted ends right before the actual fighting starts

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Alaois posted:

huh weird how the video enzo posted ends right before the actual fighting starts

i dont think they ever actually threw hands, its a lot of enzo saying how once he realized who joey was he immediately started to wanting to fight and then "joey ran" (aka joey was just saying whats up and enzo starting being a loving dipshit rear end in a top hat, joey never wanted to actually fight)

e: whats even better is Cody Hall trying to be in Joey's replies because this is the only way him and enzo can get any attention

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Now imagine the hellworld we avoided by Enzo and Joey suddenly becoming best buds.

Cody Hall is the world's biggest dickrider. He should team with Joey Ryan.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I went from thinking that Cody could be a big star to thinking he has zero place in the business, dude needs an ego check in the worst way.

Although you'd think almost every major company in Japan telling him to get lost would function as such.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

He's very dumb.

https://twitter.com/IcarusWRW/status/1148615986930757638

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

wasn't Cody Hall in Bullet Club for like 5 seconds

also neither here nor there but jesus Cody inherited none of his dad's looks, dude looks like a neanderthal now

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

boxcarhobo posted:

e: whats even better is Cody Hall trying to be in Joey's replies because this is the only way him and enzo can get any attention

Imagine trying to attention grab by interjecting yourself into this situation. Bad enough Joey has to remind us the douchebag exists, but now here comes Cody Hall because he's still online mad about what Joey said to him a few weeks ago.

edit: just in case someone didn't see it https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1143688432499200001

a big fat bunny fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jul 10, 2019

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

also neither here nor there but jesus Cody inherited none of his dad's looks, dude looks like a neanderthal now

he was but he got thrown out of the dojo for well, Hall things.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

He sure was. He might be the only person who didn't benefit from BC at all, and he has nobody to blame but himself.

Like hell, even Jeff Jarrett got some positive publicity out of his brief appearance.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wendell posted:

No. He did that on a regular Smackdown in a match with James Ellsworth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Still one of the funniest wrestling things I've seen all year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DLC Inc posted:

Look if you're tossed in a room with Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and Tama Tonga and they decide you're too much of an rear end in a top hat to deal with, you're too much of an rear end in a top hat and need to make life changes.