Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Hellsau posted:

ngo needs to steal tim pool's hat to protect himself

tim pool's hat is a cursed artifact that contracts around your head until your cognitive functions are restricted to the point that you find yourself wandering aimlessly through crowds asking if anyone has a phone charger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

i still cant believe andy ngo got the top of his head chopped off by an antifa blade-hand style master and now he has to wear a transparent dome over his brain to keep birds from making GBS threads all over it

Dr. Ngero

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tim pool eh? more like *my eyebrow shoots up to my hairline with the sound of a shotgun being cocked* dim pool

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tim pool's hat is a cursed artifact that contracts around your head until your cognitive functions are restricted to the point that you find yourself wandering aimlessly through crowds asking if anyone has a phone charger

i think it would be fun to invite him to an interview and then slowly turn up the stage lights above him until theyre hotter and hotter and see if he actually takes his hat off before it fuses to his head

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

tim pool eh? more like *my eyebrow shoots up to my hairline with the sound of a shotgun being cocked* dim pool

please stop owning our poor dim boy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

cumshitter posted:

i think it would be fun to invite him to an interview and then slowly turn up the stage lights above him until theyre hotter and hotter and see if he actually takes his hat off before it fuses to his head

lmfao

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

dim fool :colbert:

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

Equeen posted:

dim fool :colbert:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

tim tool

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Damage Case posted:

kelly's non-onion cartoons are really bad
the onion ones are probably the best in the biz though

there are non-onion Kelly cartoons :confused:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1148996830396633088

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/grrrgraphics/status/1149020735790338057?s=21

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
Stefan has basically ripped the mask off and set it on fire
https://twitter.com/michaelehayden/status/1149012621770788864?s=21

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

THC posted:

tim tool

Tim Pool? Him stool.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol I can't tell if Stefan is trying to get ahead of him being deeply implicated in all this somehow, or he just really wants to normalize the almost certainly false notion that every single victim was a lily white christian girl and it's a big conspiracy by Big Jew

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lmao if the adl actually is confusing ben with zyklon ben and ben sues the poo poo out of the,m

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

lol I can't tell if Stefan is trying to get ahead of him being deeply implicated in all this somehow, or he just really wants to normalize the almost certainly false notion that every single victim was a lily white christian girl and it's a big conspiracy by Big Jew

Nazi pedos gently caress off

no one else would make those kinds of arguments

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Samovar posted:

Tim Pool? Him stool.

Dim Fool

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

this aggression will not stand, man

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Farm Frenzy posted:

lmao if the adl actually is confusing ben with zyklon ben and ben sues the poo poo out of the,m

Ben drew a cartoon where the Rothschilds are an offstage hand controlling George Soros, who controls our pansy generals.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The really messy thing about it is, it's perfectly plausible that conspiracy theorists would believe in an anti-semitic conspiracy theory without being anti-semitic themselves, because they don't understand the origins or the connotations. It's just another narrative floating in the aether for them to desperately latch on to in order to try and make sense of the world.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The really messy thing about it is, it's perfectly plausible that conspiracy theorists would believe in an anti-semitic conspiracy theory without being anti-semitic themselves, because they don't understand the origins or the connotations. It's just another narrative floating in the aether for them to desperately latch on to in order to try and make sense of the world.

yep. it's like an npc dialogue tree

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

aware of dog posted:

Stefan has basically ripped the mask off and set it on fire
https://twitter.com/michaelehayden/status/1149012621770788864?s=21

lol people with recentish Irish grandparents/great-grandparents can apparently immigrate to Ireland extra easily, but the totally NOT anti-semites just don't have a thing to say about that one.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

stefan doesn’t have a clever plan here he’s just doing the /pol/
>Jews
>white
thing because he’s a brokebrained Nazi shithead looking for kudos from his fellow skins

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/PepechetGeneral/status/1148735401378451457

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/PepechetGeneral/status/1148752961813659648

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

wonder why it didn’t work out

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Ha I can't believe these maroons, just a constant stream of people made to think I'm a child and/or socially stunted because of the things I say. :smuggo:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

i refuse to vote, someone screenshot the results

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I poo poo talk those guys

I know I'm just yelling into the void but I hope me calling them a dumbass makes them feel bad.

Hellsau posted:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

idk who to feel more embarrassed for. the 20 year olds who had hteir edgy subculture coopted by fox news boomers? or the grown rear end adults going around posting childish internet cartoons and talking like babies

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Hellsau posted:

It's overwhelmingly 18-35

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Untrustable posted:

It's overwhelmingly 18-35

So is it middle/high schooler pretending to be older or boomer and Xers pretending to be younger?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

MizPiz posted:

So is it middle/high schooler pretending to be older or boomer and Xers pretending to be younger?

Its dumb white guys in their twenties, same as it ever was.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

brugroffil posted:

there are non-onion Kelly cartoons :confused:

you've got one quoted on the previous pages, the 9-11 one with bin laden laughing at the end
that one is good tbf, the others I've seen are dreadful
it's weird, like seeing someone kick a ball with his right foot and do the roberto carlos curved ball goal time after time and then he does a kick with his left and misses the ball and faceplants

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

you're basically a child until you're 35 anyway

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the new threshold for adulthood is going to be outliving your parents

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lol

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!