Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Suaimhneas posted:

It looks like he dies, but actually he just gets sent to the 22nd century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the_steve posted:

Casters Johnny Appleseed and Morgan La Fey

Berserker John Henry

Archer William Tell

Ruler Fred Rogers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS82ow-V7eY

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hope they write Tell into an event soon, i say despite waiting two years to read jp content

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Roger Explosion posted:

Ned Kelly would make for a hell of an avenger.

agreed but reveal ned kelly was actually an anime girl named Nelly

with HUGE ANIME BAZAHOONGAS

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Plutonis posted:

They added him last month in JP

Ooh, neat. Not gonna lie, I was kinda scraping for that one, kept forgetting he existed.
<---- doesn't play or really follow JP

It still blows my mind that Morgana ISN'T already a Servant character in some form of Fate media.

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
Morgan makes an appearance briefly in the Apocrypha anime, but Fionn showed up in Fate/Zero and looked totally different to his final design, so it's not really much to go on.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Saigyouji posted:

Morgan makes an appearance briefly in the Apocrypha anime, but Fionn showed up in Fate/Zero and looked totally different to his final design, so it's not really much to go on.

Fionn's hair actually does change color at one point in his legend. :v:

quote:

As Fionn travelled to Slieve Gallion he met a woman who was crying because she had lost her gold ring in the lake. Fionn searched the lake until he eventually found the ring and swam to the woman to give it to her. The woman just laughed and jumped into the water and disappeared. When Fionn got out of the lake he started to age immediately and was soon an old man, unable to move. He put his thumb into his mouth and from his magical wisdom he could see who had done this to him, but he was too weak to do anything about it. Luckily the Fianna had come in search of him, although they did not recognise the old man as being Fionn at first.

The Fianna wanted Cuillen to revert his daughter's spell and return Fionn to his normal state. The Fianna started to dig at the side of the Hill where Cuillen lived until Cuillen came out with a golden cup and told Fionn to drink from the cup. Fionn was immediately restored to full health, although his hair stayed grey.

Granted thats grey, not brown/black, but eh.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Jesus Christ, is there any point in his legend that Fionn isn't getting completely owned

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Jesus Christ, is there any point in his legend that Fionn isn't getting completely owned

Hey, Diarmuid, you okay? That wound looks pretty bad.

Want a drink?

J.A.B.C. fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 10, 2019

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

iirc f/z fionn is what saber fionn would look like?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Clawtopsy posted:

agreed but reveal ned kelly was actually an anime girl named Nelly

with HUGE ANIME BAZAHOONGAS
Either that or a dude with a kangaroo head and boxing gloves.

Eitherway, TAKE ME MONEY. TAKE IT.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
The F/Z anime was also made before Nasu had even conceived of FGO I'm pretty sure, so you could chalk any discrepancy up to that.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

liz and carmilla are different too.......woah,

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Yes, Saber Alter came home. So did a third Herakles and a sixth EMIYA. At least now I can slowly get the Mona Lisa CE.

In other news, Scheherazade's third ascension is :ugh:, which is a pity because those hairs look awesome. Le sigh, back to first ascension art you go lady. Who is the artist, Raita?

(Autocorect, why do you recognize Taiga?)

Ezelek
Apr 30, 2006

I raised you, and loved you, I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my life.
Got some friend slots open, my Murder Daughter is dressed appropriately.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Omobono posted:

Yes, Saber Alter came home. So did a third Herakles and a sixth EMIYA. At least now I can slowly get the Mona Lisa CE.

In other news, Scheherazade's third ascension is :ugh:, which is a pity because those hairs look awesome. Le sigh, back to first ascension art you go lady. Who is the artist, Raita?

Artist is Namaniku ATK and 3rd Schez is great.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Real tired of people saying “I don’t like [big titty girl], did Raita draw them?”

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Raita draws a lot of trash

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

RevolverDivider posted:

Raita draws a lot of trash

But he isn't the only trashmaster who draws the big boob. So I can see how it would get tiring.

Also, there are several Fate GO wikis that can tell you the artist.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
He drew Moriarty and Kintoki though, both extremely good boys, so the rest is forgivable.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

raita has drawn two big boobed servants in fgo, one of whom doesnt even have an ascension that actually shows off her boobs much, yet people blame him for every one for some reason

maybe theyre just big fans of mahou shoujo raita

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Endorph posted:

raita has drawn two big boobed servants in fgo, one of whom doesnt even have an ascension that actually shows off her boobs much, yet people blame him for every one for some reason

maybe theyre just big fans of mahou shoujo raita

I have it on good authority that Raita invented boobs.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Decided to finally finish Shinjuku and oh my God, Moriarty is so loving fun as a character. Such an absolute loving shitter, its amazing. The phantoms of all the world's fictional detectives powering you up to turn solving a mystery into the finishing move is exactly the kind of beautiful dumb bullshit that keeps me coming back to this game.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Finally, my grailed Babbage got his strengthening quest.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
hell you can just go to a servant's profile and it says the artist right there at the top

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Pierson posted:

He drew Moriarty and Kintoki though, both extremely good boys, so the rest is forgivable.
I still can't believe that out of all the stonkingly bap'd animu waifu's this game has, grandad Moriarty ends up being my favourite design.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Raita is a good artist who has a kink for impossible boob so the next person who tries to look cool and complain about big anime baps in this anime game is now obligated to buy me a quartz pack

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Raita is equal opportunity with the big bap, have you seen Kintoki.

Roger Explosion posted:

I still can't believe that out of all the stonkingly bap'd animu waifu's this game has, grandad Moriarty ends up being my favourite design.

Overall or only considering NA releases? I'm curious.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Kyte posted:

Overall or only considering NA releases? I'm curious.
NA. I have seen quite a few JP designs in my travels but I try to stay as ignorant about new details as possible.

Bunyan, for example, was a complete surprise for me.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Omobono posted:

Taiga is the name of the snowy forest biome of Siberia and Canada. Fuji-nee is Russian??

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Having blown a whole AP bar at 1/2 cost for the node, I really wish Secret Gems dropped more frequently.

Dawgstar fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jul 10, 2019

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Summer event shops have gems, otherwise just wait for lottery events and go in hard on those because farming gold gems is trash otherwise.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
There are no skill gems in the upcoming Summer events, unless you mean Summer 3 in JP.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Should I level Penthesilea or Lancelot first?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

depends whether you need st or aoe but penth has her support uses in addition to her own role as dps, while lancelot is a good farmer who just needs some enabling. you'd want to level him by next Summer anyway since Skadi vastly improves his performance.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Crasical posted:

Should I level Penthesilea or Lancelot first?
Lancelot is a great ember farmer if you have a Scope equipped to get his NP up.

Penth is loving fantastic as a gem/mats farmer since she had a 60% NP charge, and team-wide Attack/Buster buffs. She's easily become my favorite ST Berserker because of her generous skills. gently caress grinding Wine and Gallstones though. 8/8/8 forever.

book
Nov 29, 2014
I’m looking to get into this since I miss the feeling of gacha loving me over among other reasons. Should I wait for a certain event to join or does it not matter?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

book posted:

I’m looking to get into this since I miss the feeling of gacha loving me over among other reasons. Should I wait for a certain event to join or does it not matter?

We're entering summer in two days, which is everyone's last chance to get welfare Summer Scathach

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

book posted:

Literally immediately is the best time.

Well, actually, a few days ago was when you could still get the full login bonus chain but hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Now is one of the best times to start because they just increased the starting rewards and the two upcoming events give free servants.