Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Athena was rad bc she could actually forgive people. Arachne got turned into a spider after she got owned, and the one dude who went blind bc he saw her naked got the gift of prophecy out of it

she’s always struck me as exasperated, holding reality together by a thread while the rest of her family gets drunk and fucks anything that moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Greek mythology owns so hard

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
i hope everyone here has read the war nerd iliad it's dope as hell

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
just thinking about the disconnect in Anthony Weiner sexting teens to no success and his wife murdering children and wearing their faces like a real playa

honestly it’d be funny if true

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1149062719095488512

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Hades didn't rape, but he did kidnap a girl until she married him. Somehow he's by far the closest thing the greek gods have to a good guy.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MonsieurChoc posted:

Hades didn't rape, but he did kidnap a girl until she married him. Somehow he's by far the closest thing the greek gods have to a good guy.

it is literally called the Rape of [P name goes here, we don’t say it] in myth. I mean the meaning is closer to “abduction” but still

like I’m not sure in what world kidnapping Kore and then tricking her into eating food to stay with him sounds like a good guy but at least Kore got the whole dread lady who is not to be named out of it?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

it is literally called the Rape of [P name goes here, we don’t say it] in myth. I mean the meaning is closer to “abduction” but still

like I’m not sure in what world kidnapping Kore and then tricking her into eating food to stay with him sounds like a good guy but at least Kore got the whole dread lady who is not to be named out of it?

Oh no, I ain't defending kidnapping Persephone, but going by the rest of the Greek myths they somehow ended up in a good marriage (no patriarchy wish fulfillment there, am I right?) and all other actions Hades takes are usually pretty fair and nice. He's a nerdy bureaucrat who stays with the dead and makes deals and keeps them.

Compare that to his brothers, and well...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MonsieurChoc posted:

Oh no, I ain't defending kidnapping P

*beetlejuice voice* uh uhn nobody says the p word

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Candlejack.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Charlz Guybon posted:

What a terrible autocorrect. Jeez

New Bond Villain Content

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1149072081113571328

been mainlining ritual abuse and mind control conspiracy stuff and this is way too close to Luciferian Cult of the Sun poo poo for comfort

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
every evolutionary psychologist is a pedo

https://twitter.com/CantlonLab/status/1148972812331360256

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

i thought dennett was good lmfao rip my problematic fav

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!
Dick Dorkins

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

If Dick Dorkins and Pinker go down, I will accept Tormp going free and no one LOCKING HER UP!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!
I'm kinda sad about Stephen Hawking though. Oof.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kittypurrzog/status/1148373060245868544?s=19

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Yeah but consider: to the ancient greeks abduction meant "didn't ask her dad's permission first" not "didn't ask HER permission."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee posted:

This is why I stick to worshipping Athena and a handful of others.

Athena has done horrible poo poo too re. Arachne

the only safe one is Demeter

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

has anyone commented on just how loving huge epsteins head is because i want to draw attention to it

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

i thought dennett was good lmfao rip my problematic fav

like dorkins, dennett has a lot of old guy takes about women, religion, and lgbt issues

hes good in the sense hes the only legit active academic in that group (dorkins non-slop days are long passed and pinker has always been on the soothsayer popjunksci grift)

fwiw

https://twitter.com/danieldennett/status/1149146365852704768

pinker otoh has unsurprisingly been best buds with pedostein forever and is a platinum flyer

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Jose posted:

has anyone commented on just how loving huge epsteins head is because i want to draw attention to it

I cant help but stare at his upper lip. Ive never seen him talk or heard his voice, but I have a feeling he sounds odd because of it.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Epstein literally looks like a shark that came onto land and grew hair and a human face

very apex predator aesthetic but in the sexually deviant hosed up way that is heavily frowned upon and should be neutered before being vented into outer space

but knowing a bunch of horned up men who love feeling powerful about their tiny dicks and express their sexual habits in demented ways because they can't find comfort in penetration, they'll miss the latter portion of this statement

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
https://twitter.com/MyFlwsUNTCHBL/status/1149041025249206272

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1149038075902697472

Ora Tzo has issued a correction as of 12:09 on Jul 11, 2019

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
you can't tell me that photoshopping an animorphs book cover of a shark reverse morphing into Jeffrey Epstein wouldn't be flawless

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Those Greek animes from the past show us the unwaveringly pervy nature of the power elite in every society across time and space

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

As we all know, Alice found nothing down the rabbit hole

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/sapinker/status/1149154565482323968?s=20

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Epstein has Thanos head and how they kill him in the movies is rad.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I worship Echidna

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Acosta shouldn't have used the word "rabbit-hole" because he's an inbred claymation golem out of Nick Park's fever dream, since Jeffrey Epstein has an elaborate tunnel network full of mummified vagina lips arranged in Georgia O'Keefe portraits for miles and its an immediate signifier, by word association alone.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol i love watching people squirm like this

Dec 26, 2012

god i hope that fucker burns

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

lol if u haven't seen a ufo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:hek:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol of course popehat rubbed shoulders with assholes like acosta

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

my agent is lit af, he knows all the billionaire sex party spots

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Well that took a little longer than expected.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1148971899554271232

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well that took a little longer than expected.

Also, didn't the DSM update their definition of "pedophile" to include teens as well a couple years back? Pretty sure they deliberately erased "ephebophile" from the books, not the least because of gross, bad faith defenses like this.