Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Revving up some Mario Scrims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrims.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wormskull has fully lost his loving mind

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

extremebuff posted:

wormskull has fully lost his loving mind

clip the first 5 minutes of the stream :xd:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Le screaming thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.twitch.tv/bn03 more sekiro mans.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mario scrims.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Yes

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

e: lots of technical issues. pc gaming ftw

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 14, 2019

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mario.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

e: lots of technical issues. pc gaming ftw

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
How does our streams square with the Amazon Prime Day boycott... Jw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought a replacement monitor during the Prime Day boycott because mine stopped working.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Life's too short and hosed up to let a bunch of rich people's kids tell me not to yell at Mario.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The famous group of people who usually go on strike, rich people's kids.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thats what he said

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God bless the strikers but I'm talking about the boycotters.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfoa. Right now Twitch is running a left-field style comedy event on one of their channel's that's like an apocalyptic commercial.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
>_>

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

To Skylark re: Boycott - Seen no small number of streamers dancing around a smart pet food dispenser on a fake turf lawn and then a fat streamer came out and mugged at the camera whilst a popup for the deal came up and everyone laughed and started trying to riff at the same time and then the camera zoomed in on a guy dipping a stuffed dog into the water of the dispenser. I couldn't watch much longer than that but it seems streaming is acceptable. AND you can come up on some epic deals for gamers like 50$ off a pet dispenser.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Get a life dude.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
This is what i saw on fb. Im not sure what all boycotting twitch entails tho.. or how it would have anything to do with workers at amazon warehouses striking? Idk

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Hmm.. looked up the tweeter.

https://twitter.com/coffem0m/status/1149776085673865216?s=19

Yea idunno about this stuff.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Im not going to make fun of that person bc i recently converted to Catholicism due to some tweets I saw the other day on leftist twitter. However im skeptical of the use of imdb and twitch being counterproductive to the amazon workers striking.. think im just going to not use amazon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

Hmm.. looked up the tweeter.

https://twitter.com/coffem0m/status/1149776085673865216?s=19

Yea idunno about this stuff.

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
idk in the time it took you to look up that random person's tweets you could have maybe googled the word "solidarity" and also maybe the words "amazon worker strike" and formed your own opinion instead of looking to twitter to tell you how to feel. Just my two scents. Peace.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

idk in the time it took you to look up that random person's tweets you could have maybe googled the word "solidarity" and also maybe the words "amazon worker strike" and formed your own opinion instead of looking to twitter to tell you how to feel. Just my two scents. Peace.

See you in two days when your solidarity runs its course amigo. Peace.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"To thine own self be true." - Ezekiel the Third, Twitch Sells Out: A Prime Day Celebration, July 15 2019

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

American McGay posted:

The definition of the word "solidarity" is probably stored on Amazon (AWS) servers tho, so no thx 🙅‍♀️

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Meh. Yet another reason to switch to Mixer, as if being able to stream in 4k and show off my mares swollen estrus vulva in the x version of rdr2 while rediscover drops some sick raps about horse breeding wasnt a good enough reason alteady

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Meh. Yet another reason to switch to Mixer, as if being able to stream in 4k and show off my mares swollen estrus vulva in the x version of rdr2 while rediscover drops some sick raps about horse breeding wasnt a good enough reason alteady

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

thissery