Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
/commits sudoku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

I love the ones where it takes thirty seconds admiring the paint job and custom work before I spot why it was posted.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
This new Tremors reboot sure took a weird turn.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

"Not like this!" he cried as the boob plate vanished. Wishing again, reflexively "bring it back!" and it was done.

The djinn smirked, knowing the final wish would be for a monster hog well before the mark did. That was always the third wish, and this time he had just the monster...

Hauki
May 11, 2010

moths posted:

"Not like this!" he cried as the boob plate vanished. Wishing again, reflexively "bring it back!" and it was done.

The djinn smirked, knowing the final wish would be for a monster hog well before the mark did. That was always the third wish, and this time he had just the monster...

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Well I don’t see what’s so...

Oh.

:yikes:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Hey what's this doing here, ah it must be one of those 'its uninspiring because the paint job is too good' mo-

oh

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
The dick is so bad too, like after making this amazing model he pushed a white piece of poster tack into place.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

wow keep shaming the uncircumsized itt it's a really good look

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
circumcision is just conversions done by doctors on babies

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Nebalebadingdong posted:

circumcision is just conversions done by doctors on babies

:aaaaa:

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Unless there's something I'm missing, this is just... A first effort? There's nothing horrendous about this. It's at "thin your paints, plus have you heard of shading and highlighting?" level. making GBS threads on this is just being cruel to a beginner hobbyist.

I mean, I could go through my Orcs from the 6th edition starter set and show you something merely poorly painted and based by a beginner.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LashLightning posted:

Unless there's something I'm missing, this is just... A first effort? There's nothing horrendous about this. It's at "thin your paints, plus have you heard of shading and highlighting?" level. making GBS threads on this is just being cruel to a beginner hobbyist.

I mean, I could go through my Orcs from the 6th edition starter set and show you something merely poorly painted and based by a beginner.

Sorry we're dunking on some of your efforts

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

LashLightning posted:

My first army was Imperial Guard. I decided on a gray and black color scheme, coming up with a homebrew planet of origin and everything. The first soldier I painted, I used the wrong paint out of ignorance, using Astrogranite instead of a regular gray. So I have one soldier in my army painted in super thick rock-textured gray paint and it looks awful. But I learned and improved (I'm still not great). So I agree that making fun of stuff like this is just cruel rather than funny, everyone starts somewhere and at least they didn't slap some tits on it

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What has this thread come to if we can't yell THIN YOUR PAINTS anymore

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fathis Munk posted:

What has this thread come to if we can't yell THIN YOUR PAINTS anymore

This thread was founded on yelling about babby mistakes

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.
First attempts at painting faces and eyes will always be funny. Mine certainly were terrible

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

This is probably my favorite one of all. "GANDALF SIDEVIEW"

Vermintide
Oct 26, 2013

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

How could you be a gun

You were at my daughter's wedding

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I don't remember Gandalf being so heavily into anarchist paraphernalia.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

another circumcision joke?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Scrape your mold line

you know the one, fellas

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

One moment, I think I feel an origin story coming on...

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Little Sister and Big Grandaddy

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

In case anyone wonders where to get this.

It's a whole drat warband.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

And now I know what Frostgrave was meant to be.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

I wouldn’t use them but I can see the a-peel.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

LashLightning posted:

the face looks funny

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

grassy gnoll posted:

I don't remember Gandalf being so heavily into anarchist paraphernalia.
it's warhammer, those are probably just really really bad swastikas.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

No crotch gun 0/10

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bucnasti posted:

No crotch gun 0/10

It is just in it's resting position or he is a grower not a shower, take your pick.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

rad as hell

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

back in the day I made a bunch of cyborks that were basically this except from ork sprues

no regrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

Grundma posted:

This is probably my favorite one of all. "GANDALF SIDEVIEW"

No gods no kings no paint thinning.