Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Doggles posted:

And when they were blown up, they opened a portal to the "fear dimension." Then in this latest episode, Sarge mentioned that Izel comes "from a realm of fear and darkness." :prepop:

Didn't they say that their solution to the fear dimension wasn't permanent?

Just get Fitz to look at other-Fitz's work and open it back up.

Easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Didn't they say that their solution to the fear dimension wasn't permanent?

Just get Fitz to look at other-Fitz's work and open it back up.

Easy.

The first fix wasn't permanent, but once The Doctor took over and got Daisy to quake the gravitonium into the device, it was supposedly a permanent fix.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

swickles posted:

The first fix wasn't permanent, but once The Doctor took over and got Daisy to quake the gravitonium into the device, it was supposedly a permanent fix.

Also holy poo poo we still need Daisy to confront new Fitz about that. Its gonna own.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Also holy poo poo we still need Daisy to confront new Fitz about that. Its gonna own.

Daisy is cool and won't hold that against Fitz. At most she'll probably be like "hey don't let your evil self mess with me again" and that'll be that.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
I would think Fitz dying wiped any remaining resentment Daisy was feeling away.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Also, Fitz saved the earth from being destroyed by doing that. Not saying it was ok, but Daisy was clearly not being rational either.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I've been rewatching AoS since there's nothing else worth watching this time of year and I'm in the middle of season 3 right now. Seasons 1 & 2 were alright and pretty unsurprising vs my memory of them but holy poo poo season 3 is bonkers. So much going on it feels like this could have been 2 or 3 seasons of any other show if they wanted to separate all the different plot points. With Lash, desert planet, zombie Ward, Rosaline/ACLU (pretty sure I got that initialization wrong) and everything else there's just soooooo muuuuuuuch goooooood stuuuuuufff!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

drat Daisy is strong.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I'm thinking Sarge is going to have a mutiny on his hands.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Did YoYo just kill that guy?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

No. Sarge killed him.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

YoYo slammed his face into the field then Sarge executed him.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Oooh no memories. What a twist.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha it was good to see Mack get to whoop some rear end.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
You'd think at this point, seeing as they've seen how these things attach to you, you'd be wearing some sort of titanium mask or something...

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Davis you fool!

e: he's okay!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Jocko, nooooo

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Davis you fool!

e: he's okay!

Gonna go ahead and predict in the 10 seconds he was off screen he got bird'd...

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Fitz "what's happening?"

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Awww Jocko... :(

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
What did Deke call Fitz? Popo?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Jaco it's a loving nuke you could have just tossed it through the portal.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Davis nooooo.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

They're both drinking Zima

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Davis didn't make it through for once. :smith:

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

This upcoming stinger's gonna be a doozy isn't it?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Uhhhhhhh

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Well then

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Okay Izel possessd Davis and then transferred to May. Pretty simp.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

GLOSS posted:

This upcoming stinger's gonna be a doozy isn't it?

:hmmyes:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Refresh my memory: Does SHIELD have any government oversight or is it back to being some weird HYDRA cell but for good?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Dr Christmas posted:

Refresh my memory: Does SHIELD have any government oversight or is it back to being some weird HYDRA cell but for good?

Jeffrey Mace died in the Framework then ???

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bake him away, toys!

bou
Aug 3, 2006

Oh god, i spent the last 10 minutes hoping for the episode to end without seeing Davies die. Hang in there dude!

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Davis was out of shot for just long enough at the end there that I was certain he got Snapped. Then I remembered this wasn't the finale.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Davis was out of shot for just long enough at the end there that I was certain he got Snapped. Then I remembered this wasn't the finale.

Whosit's escaped inside Davis, she'll use him like a skin.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So much stuff got wrapped up here you'd think it was the end of the series.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
I'm glad they're giving Yo-Yo more screentime. She's like the Flash but actually smart!

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

ApeHawk posted:

I'm glad they're giving Yo-Yo more screentime. She's like the Flash but actually smart!

idk up until the two-parter there was a lot of Barry-style "stare helplessly while acting panicked" including just gawking as an alien bat climbed inside her boyfriend and letting a dude standing right next to her get impaled by a crystal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Autism Sneaks posted:

idk up until the two-parter there was a lot of Barry-style "stare helplessly while acting panicked" including just gawking as an alien bat climbed inside her boyfriend and letting a dude standing right next to her get impaled by a crystal

I actually kinda like that restriction to her powers - she's not got super reflexes, she has to make a conscious effort to accelerate.