Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I think it's just if you accuse someone of being a pedophile on some of the subboards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

tankadillo posted:

Star Citizen still isn’t out? I was at a guy's house recently and it looked like he was playing it (along with his SC branded tshirt and decorations, too). I’m guessing that was just a tech demo or something?

I don’t know anything about the game :shrug: and I’m not gonna ask any irl person about it

They have an incomplete "alpha" version (which is incredibly buggy) available to backers. This video does a good job of showing the current state of the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzU806jxnY

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

there's also the gas chamber challenge but enforcement on that one is a bit more specious. :geno:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEHkoHcVKw

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Pretty good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Hey, is that Portaxx what sometimes reads the donations on GDQ?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Yep

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-CRnhpx2Q

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Waffleman_ posted:

And did some of the art stuff as well, her and John toast are involved with the organisation from way back.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit has released an episode. It is partially about taking drugs and having sex, but mostly a young new ager's sexy(?) musings.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

I love it. Too many good moments to mention, but overall chemistry was great. Some really genuine laughs were shared and everyone contributed something hilarious.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Every now and then you come across a genuinely weird person on the internet, this one is a doozy.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

ewe2 posted:

Every now and then you come across a genuinely weird person on the internet, this one is a doozy.

Just PM me next time jesus

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

So apparently someone on Twitter found a message board for landlords called "biggerpockets.com"

https://twitter.com/tonydwagner/status/1148442052851408897

I don't have time to look at it now, hopefully that guy on twitter didn't find the only 3 funny things on it but if someone gets to it before I do you're welcome to it.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

A Moose posted:

So apparently someone on Twitter found a message board for landlords called "biggerpockets.com"

https://twitter.com/tonydwagner/status/1148442052851408897

I don't have time to look at it now, hopefully that guy on twitter didn't find the only 3 funny things on it but if someone gets to it before I do you're welcome to it.

Oh god drat it, I had the idea to make this doc this afternoon too

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Oh boy that doc might make my blood boil more than the old pua docs!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
AFAIK from reading the Brexit thread, UK landlords and the rules protecting their assholery are even worse

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

A Moose posted:

People in the replies are going wild. There's easily a doc here.

http://twitter.com/pretty_bad_take/status/1148661446122909697

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

You'd better get in quick, like do some serious thread copying, they're aware of the social media attention. Particularly threads like this:

not their real name posted:

@not-real-site-admins-name just letting you know that this thread went viral on social media today and it's NOT a good look for the site. Please delete this thread, or at least delete the slightly racist and misogynist comments that are scattered about. Thanks.

quote:

This post has been removed.

My bolding. Most of it is just unbelievable pettiness, arbitrary rules like accepting dogs but not cats.

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jul 10, 2019

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/thefplus/status/1149891994086518784?s=21

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
You guys are not ready for that doc. We barely scratched the surface.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What is a micro/macro fetish?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Big folks and little folks. But like real big and real little.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"Turns out they made a religion?" fascinates and terrifies me

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMStODromg8

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUz5Wb_Sdf0

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
O poo poo did they finally do a giantess fetish doc?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Dreadwroth2 posted:

O poo poo did they finally do a giantess fetish doc?

Yes! Four years ago!

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

ParserGirl posted:

I love it. Too many good moments to mention, but overall chemistry was great. Some really genuine laughs were shared and everyone contributed something hilarious.

Hey thanks! I'm glad you liked it! (She says like. A week and a half too late. >.>)

There was so much and yet so little going on with Kassandstorm that it was just... Actually that's a good way to describe a lot of the young new agers around here. I guess it's to be expected.

Anal dearmoring, though? Definitely a new one for me!

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Oh yeah, funny thing that very episode came up when I hit the random button the other day.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

ep 29 John Toast: "The clue clucks clan, it's a themed fried chicken joint!" "Would you like white power or dark power?" "Where do you get the best popcorn chicken? come to the hood!"

Portaxx: "It's like you're trying to kill me!"

Also in these early eps, possibly 28, the first time I hear Bunnybread's German character.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Oops! Forgot to update here. Sorry! Didn't mean to keep this chastity episode under lock and key!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Is Giles English the Mirror Universe equivalent of the guy who wrote Gor?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

This episode is great

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

bony tony posted:

Is Giles English the Mirror Universe equivalent of the guy who wrote Gor?
I believe that he would be the Counter-Earth equivalent.

jim close
Feb 25, 2007

I always thought Tips Fedora would be a great forum name.

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

jim close posted:

I always thought Tips Fedora would be a great forum name.

Or if you're a bartender you can put a fedora on the bar and label it "tips fedora"

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Which ep has Boots saying "These are facts!" in a sort of Kermit voice, while Bozarth (iirc) is moaning "Nooo....etc" in response.

Feels like an old MRA-related topic, but I'm struggling to recall anything more specific.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Rationalist mra poo poo in a Kermit voice is usually a Jordan Peterson impression, so probably one from the past year or two instead of an early mra/pua ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Goon Danton posted:

Rationalist mra poo poo in a Kermit voice is usually a Jordan Peterson impression, so probably one from the past year or two instead of an early mra/pua ep

Ah, didn't know the voice was mocking that fool. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Although I may be wrong on the MRA topic. Just definitely can hear Adam going "Nooo, that isn't what that word means...." or something similar, and then Boots rebuts with "....these are facts!!" and AB promptly gives up.

kalensc fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jul 23, 2019