Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Sorry if this has been posted already. When does the SEC start getting involved?

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148303671857491968

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/BarrettBrown_/status/1149653617638404097?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

He's "a friend of ours", capiche?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Man it rules to see the mostly useless journalist class starting to rebel about this poo poo.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
even the most spineless lickspittle can see that breaking this story would have catapulted them higher than Woodward and made them a figure in history books, and that the editors and owners that spiked these stories before now are basically what stopped them from becoming world famous.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Has anything been revealed in the past few days that wasn't already public knowledge?

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

General Dog posted:

Has anything been revealed in the past few days that wasn't already public knowledge?

Idk but its getting stuff like this published in The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/07/epstein-conspiracy-theories/593605/

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i want this to resolve itself in like.. a week. tops. but I know it will be probably 5 or so years and also nothing will happen

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Siljmonster posted:

Literally all economics, pshycology, and ivg league schools are all pedophile

Anyone with more than a million dollars is a fuckibg pedophile

do you have some statistics backing this up?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Yeah. Number one: that's terror

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

Yeah. Number one: that's terror

I understand that reference

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...tm_source=polls

its_afraid.png

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
I think more accusers are turning up. we will have to see what their allegations are to know how salient it all is.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Siljmonster posted:

Literally all economics, pshycology, and ivg league schools are all pedophile

Anyone with more than a million dollars is a fuckibg pedophile

The privileged and well-connected don’t have a monopoly on exploiting the meek the same way they have a monopoly on bending the rules/not having any rules apply at all. One beast feeds the other on this sick, dying world.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

will I be struck by a bolt of divine lightning if I mention Edith Hamilton

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/1149782762586431488

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/nyregion/epstein-witness-tampering.html

Epstein charged with witness tampering by federal prosecutors.

Apparently tried to wire $350,000 to witnesses

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Chuka Umana posted:

NYT is also now apparently blocking private mode viewing of articles like WaPo. Guess I won't be reading either of them anymore.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Spergin Morlock posted:

NYT is also now apparently blocking private mode viewing of articles like WaPo. Guess I won't be reading either of them anymore.

Delete your cookies bro

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Chuka Umana posted:

Delete your cookies bro

private mode...

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Chuka Umana posted:

should have prepared some cash bribe contingencies

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Chuka Umana posted:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT NO WAYYYYYYYYYY it has to be a CIA op to protect their Intelligence Asset because we already knew he Belongs To Intelligence!!!

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Chuka Umana posted:

I suppose that’s entirely rational on his part so I’m not hugely surprised.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

in an ideal world I'm 100% against capital punishment but since this is pedoworld I think we should yeet em all off the grand canyon with a bungee rope tied around their cock n balls

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

use mass hypnosis to make all pedos assume the VICTORY POSITION asap

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Torpor posted:

I suppose that’s entirely rational on his part so I’m not hugely surprised.

kind of high risk middling reward kind of proposition, that cant be that many witnesses. like you’d think you’d need at least $100,000 a witness with his money.

it looks even worse if he’s caught

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

imagine being opposed to the death penalty when there are still billionaires alive

quote:

What is the meaning of the principle of the sacredness of human life in practice, and in what does it differ from the commandment, “Thou shalt not kill,” Kautsky does not explain. When a murderer raises his knife over a child, may one kill the murderer to save the child? Will not thereby the principle of the “sacredness of human life” be infringed? May one kill the murderer to save oneself? Is an insurrection of oppressed slaves against their masters permissible? Is it permissible to purchase one’s freedom at the cost of the life of one’s jailers? If human life in general is sacred and inviolable, we must deny ourselves not only the use of terror, not only war, but also revolution itself. Kautsky simply does not realize the counter-revolutionary meaning of the “principle” which he attempts to force upon us. Elsewhere we shall see that Kautsky accuses us of concluding the Brest-Litovsk peace: in his opinion we ought to have continued war. But what then becomes of the sacredness of human life? Does life cease to be sacred when it is a question of people talking another language, or does Kautsky consider that mass murders organized on principles of strategy and tactics are not murders at all? Truly it is difficult to put forward in our age a principle more hypocritical and more stupid. As long as human labor power, and, consequently, life itself, remain articles of sale and purchase, of exploitation and robbery, the principle of the “sacredness of human life” remains a shameful lie, uttered with the object of keeping the oppressed slaves in their chains.

We used to fight against the death penalty introduced by Kerensky, because that penalty was inflicted by the courts-martial of the old army on soldiers who refused to continue the imperialist war. We tore this weapon out of the hands of the old courts-martial, destroyed the courts-martial themselves, and demobilized the old army which had brought them forth. Destroying in the Red Army, and generally throughout the country, counter-revolutionary conspirators who strive by means of insurrections, murders, and disorganization, to restore the old regime, we are acting in accordance with the iron laws of a war in which we desire to guarantee our victory.

If it is a question of seeking formal contradictions, then obviously we must do so on the side of the White Terror, which is the weapon of classes which consider themselves “Christian,” patronize idealist philosophy, and are firmly convinced that the individuality (their own) is an end-in-itself. As for us, we were never concerned with the Kantian-priestly and vegetarian-Quaker prattle about the “sacredness of human life.” We were revolutionaries in opposition, and have remained revolutionaries in power. To make the individual sacred we must destroy the social order which crucifies him. And this problem can only be solved by blood and iron.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bird with big dick posted:

do you have some statistics backing this up?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Feranon posted:

in an ideal world I'm 100% against capital punishment but since this is pedoworld I think we should yeet em all off the grand canyon with a bungee rope tied around their cock n balls

quote:

There is another difficulty – to what punishment shall we condemn him? The punishment of death is too cruel, says one. No, says another life is crueller still and we must condemn him to live. Advocates, is it from pity or from cruelty you wish to annul the punishment of crimes? For myself, I abhor the penalty of death; I neither love nor hate Louis, I hate nothing but his crimes.

I demanded the abolition of capital punishment in the National Constituent Assembly… But you who never thought this mercy pardonable, by what fatality are you reminded of your humanity to plead the cause of the greatest of criminals? You ask an exception from the punishment of death for him who alone could render it legitimate! A dethroned king in the very heart of a Republic not yet cemented! A king, whose very name draws foreign war on the nation! Neither prison nor exile can make his an innocent existence. It is with regret I pronounce the fatal truth: Louis must perish rather than 100,000 virtuous citizens! Louis must perish because our country must live.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Feranon posted:

seems challenging with Epstein's teardrop penis

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

I um... what?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Christoph posted:

I um... what?

there's deposition about epsteins deformed weapon

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
That's entirely too colorful. Is it teardrop with the point out? Or is it skinnier at the base? There was a Spanish nobleman with the latter.

This whole Epstein episode makes me think of Psychopathia Sexualis, where the author listened to stories from pedophile nobleman clients and then inspected their genitals at the end of the session.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Christoph posted:

I um... what?
https://twitter.com/JanissaryJones/status/1148825310076403712
it’s throughout this episode

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't check the link but maybe people who are interested in podcasts and the shape of child molester penises will appreciate it

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
I deeply resent being made to known the shape of a billionaire pedophiles member

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

I thought it was egg shaped

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Would anybody be surprised if John Brennan and James Clapper were raping kids?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

at this point I’m assuming everyone on the planet is a child rapist except me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
just fire all kids to the moon for their own protection