Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

anyone who views either of those two things being shut off as anything other than a funny gag is sorely lacking in basic human thought processes

though i will say that the forum in question is exhibiting excellent post quality right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
the official forums have always been a dumpster fire of role players and assorted morons. even more than reddit if it's possible.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I am honestly surprised anyone actually still uses the eveo forums

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Foehammer007 posted:

I am honestly surprised anyone actually still uses the eveo forums

CCP does, so that's the primary reason to use them; telling CCP off offering gentle, constructive feedback to CCP's well-reasoned and practical game changes.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Lmao I didn't realize there even were still official forums

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Paramemetic posted:

I only know they exist when I'm google searching something I don't understand the mechanics of and get a bunch of dumbshit pubbie posts from said official forums.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Paramemetic posted:

As a bonus, they're awful to look at and try to read.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Boogalo posted:

As a bonus, they're awful to look at and try to read.

And the last post on the subject was from 2011

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
So, what do the server numbers look like. Typical Friday?

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

ZombieLenin posted:

So, what do the server numbers look like. Typical Friday?

its noon here in CST - 23k online as per the launcher. Same as normal for about this time if not slightly high on the average, though this is me opening the launcher and noticing how many are logged in for the tracking which is to say not at all. Couple days ago I noticed it was 17k midday and that caught my eye. P much if its near 20k I dont notice it due to it being normal.

Edit: https://eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
Ever play eve and then all the sudden want to take a massive poo poo only to hold it to krab that last isk. Then go to the bathroom and nothing happens.
Like wtf!?!?!?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ragedx posted:

Ever play eve and then all the sudden want to take a massive poo poo only to hold it to krab that last isk. Then go to the bathroom and nothing happens.
Like wtf!?!?!?

but your post is right here?

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water

evilweasel posted:

but your post is right here?

I too expected better quality posts but gave up and joined in like the dirty pig I am

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Micromancer posted:

its noon here in CST - 23k online as per the launcher. Same as normal for about this time if not slightly high on the average, though this is me opening the launcher and noticing how many are logged in for the tracking which is to say not at all. Couple days ago I noticed it was 17k midday and that caught my eye. P much if its near 20k I dont notice it due to it being normal.

Edit: https://eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility

the shrinkage slope is real

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
wtf ccp my botfarm just got shitbarned enjoy losing 12 subs

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Landsknecht posted:

losing more subs than the Russian Navy :dadjoke:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

VNIs don't require a sub though

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

VNIs don't require a sub though

oh i didnt know this, don't actually play eve, just post

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Landsknecht posted:

oh i didnt know this, don't actually play eve, just post

wait, there's a way to play eve other than just posting?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
had a ton of fun today actually being able to interact with >3% of the population

was fun

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah it seems pretty fun so far. No one wanted to fight my Rupture in Curse apparently but its cool seeing little groups zooming around.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
I have killed a jackdaw with my friends, but there is a big chance we would kill it anyway. Hopefully on Saturday we get at least a cruiser.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
So... I bet there were millions of pvp kills on all those unsuspecting goons in delve.

Edit

Sarcasm

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

ZombieLenin posted:

So... I bet there were millions of pvp kills on all those unsuspecting goons in delve.

Edit

Sarcasm

tbh I wish they wouldn't have blacked out zk

I'd like to have had some immediate feedback on what's dying and poo poo on a decent universal kb

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Kimsemus posted:

tbh I wish they wouldn't have blacked out zk

I'd like to have had some immediate feedback on what's dying and poo poo on a decent universal kb

You could just log in and find out for yourself. :laugh:

Killboards were a mistake.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

You could just log in and find out for yourself. :laugh:

Killboards were a mistake.

I'm stuck in a ragnarok in a TEST pet keepstar so this might prove problematic until I get a buyer.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Why couldnt they have killed local when I wanted to play this poo poo game

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

#firefozziealready

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

froody guy posted:

#firefozziealready

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Despera posted:

Why couldnt they have killed local when I wanted to play this poo poo game

Aren't you not allowed to post here- and if you are allowed to post here, can we pretend you're not?

Thanks.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Xolve posted:

Aren't you not allowed to post here- and if you are allowed to post here, can we pretend you're not?

Thanks.

Ill post all over your bitch rear end if I like

You're welcome

wafflethief
Jun 2, 2013

Xolve posted:

Thanks.

this

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
No one should be allowed to post here.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
THIS PLACE IS NOT A PLACE OF HONOURE

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
post v post honouorbror fight at the op

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
So, ah, what's happening to Goons and the game, now the blackout is here? r/Eve seems happy but that dosn't tell me much.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Our village idiots are probably getting murdered and everyone else is continuing as usual I assume

grymwulf
Nov 29, 2013

What? Was it something I said?

Comstar posted:

So, ah, what's happening to Goons and the game, now the blackout is here? r/Eve seems happy but that dosn't tell me much.
Not much. Dekswat is dropping Theta on anything that moves or can be baited. Eager snoobees are camping gates enthusiastically and occasionally successfully - and DBRB is calling flashform bombers and then loving around for half an hour trying to find a wormhole. In other words Delve ityool 2019.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Comstar posted:

I'm loving the blackout! I was able to move a bunch of battle cruisers around Stain into one central location because no one could see what I was doing. 10 Hurricanes reprocessed later, I now have a shiny new Dominix :D Now I can rat twice as fast, next up a Thanatos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

My baseline expectation was "business as usual," but my revised opinion is "business as usual, but with less competition for anoms."