Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Calde posted:

the entire point of pizzagate was to make "the elite have pedo sex slavery rings" seem as stupid as possible when we'd seen plenty of evidence this poo poo was real

yeah always remind people that Cernovich got involved in the Epstein matter only to attempt to discredit Dersh’s accusers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mike Cernovich is also a rapist

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

YOU HAVE COME TO A WORLD CALLED BARR *whipcrack*

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

You forgot to mention the guy who hired him back in the 70s is attorney general barrs dad

Yes this is absolutely insane that these connections go back so far . Oh and the book thing is just icing on top

https://twitter.com/dchiasso/status/1149873057047228416

WELCOME TO A WORLD CALLED -

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

YOU HAVE COME TO A WORLD CALLED BARR *whipcrack*

gently caress

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

no labels, don’t understand

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

World War Mammories posted:

WELCOME TO A WORLD CALLED -

gently caress

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just how sad and appalling is it that right-wing conspiracy theories about the Clinton family - and establishment figures in general - being involved in child rape were true.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

yikes

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

as a scientist, i insist on counting the rings around every woman or girl's labia before engaging in conversation. poo poo is just the prudent thing to do

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Using “as a scientist” twice in the same sentence like that isn’t weird or nervous-sounding at all, lmao.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

seems like every scientist is a pedo? i guess the pro-magic stance of the pics thread was correct.

coathat
May 21, 2007

tylersayten posted:

Just how sad and appalling is it that right-wing conspiracy theories about the Clinton family - and establishment figures in general - being involved in child rape were true.

Lol at handwringing about the demon government of Amerikkka being bad because a right winger said it

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

As a scientist gently caress Krauss.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

drat dude! hadn't thought about it that way, going to go get me some grown woman 60 years ago pussy!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/neoliberal_dad/status/1150205515265454081

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

coathat posted:

Lol at handwringing about the demon government of Amerikkka being bad because a right winger said it

A thing nobody said.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

You forgot to mention the guy who hired him back in the 70s is attorney general barrs dad

Yes this is absolutely insane that these connections go back so far . Oh and the book thing is just icing on top

https://twitter.com/dchiasso/status/1149873057047228416

that's just every sci fi novel

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

exmarx posted:

seems like every scientist is a pedo? i guess the pro-magic stance of the pics thread was correct.

Lol this is exactly the joke about Pinker

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

tylersayten posted:

They literally just took things that were already in the public records, filtered them through a partisan lens, and applied a bunch of crazy poo poo to whatever remained. Like someone else said, it's like saying antisemitic theories of Jews dominating the world* are true, just because some Jewish people are part of the class who dominates the world.

*through the use of foreskin magic and blood sacrifice in the basement of former Blockbusters.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lmfao the audacity of characterizing a covenant with g-d as, 'foreskin magic'

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

crazy cloud posted:

lmfao the audacity of characterizing a covenant with g-d as, 'foreskin magic'

It's a great Will Eisner book.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i cant believe foreskin magic ran off broadway for like 2 decades

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Jeffrey Eggpeen

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Ostiosis posted:

Jeffrey Eggpeen

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Ostiosis posted:

Jeffrey Eggpeen

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

how come every kid fucker doesnt have enough brain cells to deny being a child fucker with any ability. why over explain, "it's gross and i'd go as far as to say immoral"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

so basically the story, from what i can gather, is¨

epstein is a math genius who drops out of school and gets a job as a teacher at a prestigious high school. he plays the role of cool teacher and socializes way too much with his students, even showing up to parties. his behavior is even more creepy towards the ladies, who he flirts with constantly. then he starts dating students and thats where his monstrous proclivities develop. or that was his plan all along, it doesnt really matter

at some point epstein impresses some 1% parent and gets a job at bear stearns where he works with rich clients. now heres the part where im speculating: he meets some rich rear end in a top hat who wants to party. epsteins like sure! hell i can even get some hot young ladies to party with us! so he calls up some old students and rubs his hands. we all know what happens next. eventually he realizes he can make way more money from blackmail than finance and quits bear stearns to do it full time

30 years laters hes esnared basically the entire power structure of the us and here we are

MeRiToCrAcY

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

JudgeX posted:

how come every kid fucker doesnt have enough brain cells to deny being a child fucker with any ability. why over explain, "it's gross and i'd go as far as to say immoral"

theyve convinced themselves inside that it isnt wrong

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Farm Frenzy posted:

theyve convinced themselves inside that it isnt wrong

yeah they seriously think that what they’re doing is OK, that society is wrong and hurting not just them but their victims (who they think are happy)

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I like how pinker's gone from "I barely knew the guy" to "ok we hung out but we weren't friends" to "I deeply regret writing a letter in his defense regarding enticing minors to prostitution" in the past week.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

eschaton posted:

yeah they seriously think that what they’re doing is OK, that society is wrong and hurting not just them but their victims (who they think are happy)

they are not, at this point, far removed from pharoahs. They believe themselves something akin to living divinity, and that anyone would be honored to serve them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

exmarx posted:

This is the kind of poo poo we're going to see more and more of as poo poo comes out: men spilling the beans and admitting they think loving kids is okay.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
wonder which party will decide the draconian age of consent and anti-trafficking laws need revision

I bet Koch mouthpiece “Reason” has a forthcoming editorial or entire issue about how awful they are, especially to commerce

and American Enterprise Institute has probably had model legislation in its back pocket for years

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
The right has been, quietly, defending child marriage laws for a while now. I bet they're going to get a lot more open about it soon. Probably try to argue it's "traditional marriage".

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

remember how the right loves to talk about "purity"?

yeah, guess what they really mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm honestly surprised that age of consent being 17 in new York hasn't come up