Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

#blessed #tapeworm

Davros1 posted:

"You think that six could bang this dime?"

So if you two aren't dating, does that mean you are single?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

#blessed #tapeworm

So if you two aren't dating, does that mean you are single?

...who are you talking to?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That B plot was as good as I was anticipating but otherwise I wasn't feeling this one. Steve's definitely had bouts of jealousy and pettiness in the pass but this was a little too much, a little too far and feels uncharacteristic. It's just too cruel for what I've come to expect.

God that jetski show though.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's just too cruel for what I've come to expect.

Meh Snot was being a douche, he brought Steve going bananas on himself.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I liked the incredibly unlikely reveal that Steve was behind Snot's mom going to jail.

"Oh, according to this you're the reason Snot's here in the first place!!!"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I called that Francine’s dressing was going to be something out of a bottle the moment they revealed Snot’s mom had used the recipe.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I loved the joke about how Steve thinks everything is home made.

My moms homemade window pain!

Ah...about that.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The_Doctor posted:

...who are you talking to?

Whoever wants to answer. :heysexy:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I always love when they talk about how poor Snot is.

"I've got my own ink that never runs out, and if it does I have bigger problems."

"I'm going to puke in the buffet and grab what I can out of the grabage when they throw it out! The only problem is when the crows come..."

"I had some tokens but a guy took them from me at gun point in the bathroom."

Juat loving hell. Snot is a walking "There is always more and its always worse."

I liked Barry just drinking the dressing like he's doing shots and Steve having to slap away his hand and saying "This one is mine."

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

limp_cheese posted:

I always love when they talk about how poor Snot is.

"I've got my own ink that never runs out, and if it does I have bigger problems."

"I'm going to puke in the buffet and grab what I can out of the grabage when they throw it out! The only problem is when the crows come..."

"I had some tokens but a guy took them from me at gun point in the bathroom."

Juat loving hell. Snot is a walking "There is always more and its always worse."

I liked Barry just drinking the dressing like he's doing shots and Steve having to slap away his hand and saying "This one is mine."

I've never liked those gags myself, but then I've always hated gags based around someone being poor

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I liked Barry questioning how SteveBucks work, then just backing off.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Davros1 posted:

I liked Barry questioning how SteveBucks work, then just backing off.

I loved that because I was thinking the exact same thing.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just give you REAL money?"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I want Evil Barry to come back, but mostly because I want Craig Ferguson on American Dad again.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I loved that because I was thinking the exact same thing.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just give you REAL money?"

Takes that little sting off of constantly accepting charity. It's not money, it's a friendship-based currency!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Also in Steve We Thrust

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

limp_cheese posted:

"I'm going to puke in the buffet and grab what I can out of the garbage when they throw it out!

They usually throw it out.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like jokes about Snot's mom being thirsty.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Klaus whacking it to a vogue magazi--uuggghhhhhnnn

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This show is getting weird and I'm liking it.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

"There's almost no perverts there."
"Almost!"

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Der Shovel posted:

This show is getting weird and I'm liking it.

It's always been pretty weird, they've just been knocking it out of the park with the TBS move.

I had to go back and rewatch Hall Monitor and Wild Women because they're just that fuckin good.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Talking of weird...

Hamerican Dad!
Season 16, Episode 14
Stan reluctantly invites Roger into his ham club. Francine decides to scare Greg.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

HAM CLUB!?!?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Davros1 posted:

HAM CLUB!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcYMGs-6Vqg

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

I'm glad they are including Greg in an episode again. I really like Greg but I understand since Terry left it might be hard to write for him.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

I'm glad they are including Greg in an episode again. I really like Greg but I understand since Terry left it might be hard to write for him.

I can't remember, what happened to Terry?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Davros1 posted:

The actor left the show so he was written out.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Davros1 posted:

Terry left Greg to follow 311 on tour.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I can't wait to find out if its Ham Radio or Ham as in food.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Terry is still in the opening credits which makes it all the harder. :smith:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

It sucks Terry's VA left. Greg and Terry being uptight snobs was a good contrast to the Smiths. I always loved how they interacted with Francine.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Chris Knight posted:

It's always been pretty weird, they've just been knocking it out of the park with the TBS move.

I had to go back and rewatch Hall Monitor and Wild Women because they're just that fuckin good.

"Wild women do!
And they don't regret it!"

"There's no downside!"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Terry was almost as great a character as Klaus

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3JdhesY7yQ

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

"NO DAYS OFF!"

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Davros1 posted:

HAM CLUB!?!?

If they chicken out and have it be HAM Radio I will be so upset with American Dad...

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

If they chicken out and have it be HAM Radio I will be so upset with American Dad...

It's American Dad. It'll probably be HAM sandwich enthusiasts who only communicate through HAM radio

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The_Doctor posted:

Talking of weird...

Hamerican Dad!
Season 16, Episode 14
Stan reluctantly invites Roger into his ham club. Francine decides to scare Greg.

Francine's just going to find increasingly absurd ways to show her cooter to Greg and I can't wait

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Was it this show who had an episode say "It was an ending". I feel it was either this or Futurama. Maybe Family guy or Simpsons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Was it this show who had an episode say "It was an ending". I feel it was either this or Futurama. Maybe Family guy or Simpsons

There's the hot tub episode where it just ends with Cee Lo saying "oh well, Stan's dead."

But Always Sunny, one episode ends with Dennis saying "sometimes things just... end."