Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
BTW they started raiding cities for Mexicans. To shove in cages to be made stateless and suffer and die.

But don't worry I won't call it a Holocaust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
gently caress you

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Wasabi the J posted:

gently caress you

Please think of the decorum.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wasabi the J posted:

gently caress you

Now now, those ICE and CBP officers are people too, and we should try to see it through their eyes.

How would you feel if people started making you out to be a villain just because you're rounding up people that aren't white and gleefully throwing them into camps while getting paid to live out your SS fantasies?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It's not a Holocaust till it's 7 figures sorry my bad. You're right

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Wasabi the J posted:

BTW they started raiding cities for Mexicans. To shove in cages to be made stateless and suffer and die.

But don't worry I won't call it a Holocaust.

My apartment complex is suspiciously light on overheard spanish and mariachi music.

But seriously, I've seen a couple of apartments here in the Springs clean out the past few days. It's more conservative here that Denver and I'd wager people thought it safer to leave than risk ICE driving an hour south. Before turmp cancelled the raids before July 4th, I noticed at least two families that I saw regularly, and occasionally spoke with their children (everyone loves Frank), pack up and leave.

Haven't seen any paddywagons snooping around town yet though, and I live on a busy road not far from a police station.

I have no doubts the republican mayor would tell the COS cops to help ICE. Dude's a huge piece of poo poo.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Unless its a fake keanu and chuck norris are getting in on this area 51 thing

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Stravag posted:

The should really just make Area 51 a Cold War museum at this point.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Relentlessboredomm posted:

:lol:

Posobiec quote tweeted me and tried to report me to the fbi so i decided to start doing some veteran trolling and let me tell you how quickly the chuds turn from "support the troops" to "you're not a real veteran"

https://twitter.com/Jeannie4America/status/1150460264837349376

https://twitter.com/JamesWestover3/status/1150389342575222784

https://twitter.com/PLewisTX/status/1150240185495576578

the last guy is so close to getting it

fuckin chuds

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Syrian Lannister posted:

Thank god I wasn’t the only one

Oh good, I was worried nobody else would get that one.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Stravag posted:

Hey furry! Wake the gently caress up, we got an airfield to burn!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Relentlessboredomm posted:

:lol:

Posobiec quote tweeted me and tried to report me to the fbi so i decided to start doing some veteran trolling and let me tell you how quickly the chuds turn from "support the troops" to "you're not a real veteran"

https://twitter.com/Jeannie4America/status/1150460264837349376

https://twitter.com/JamesWestover3/status/1150389342575222784

https://twitter.com/PLewisTX/status/1150240185495576578

the last guy is so close to getting it

I waded in there and slung some poo poo. These people are so easy to mess with.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

it really wouldn't shock me if republicans proposed a change to presidential term limits in 2022 and democrats were like "not unless you stop asking for the wall" instead of just saying no

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

colachute posted:

it really wouldn't shock me if republicans proposed a change to presidential term limits in 2022 and democrats were like "not unless you stop asking for the wall" instead of just saying no

wouldn't that require a constitutional amendment

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

psydude posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1149743560243208192

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

psydude posted:

i think we're on a course where it doesn't really matter

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

BigDave posted:

The should really just make Area 51 a Cold War museum at this point.

Why?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

colachute posted:

i think we're on a course where it doesn't really matter

Well I guess it's been a good run.

Edit: I don't know that you could even really say "good"

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Did they announce a new bond or something? Cuz a bunch of chuds on a discord are complaining that theyre making woke movies now instead of trying to make good movies and it would be fine if they made 008 a black woman but having 007 being a black female is absolutely unacceptable

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Is anything of importance done there anymore, what with all the crazy people eyeballing it? Just put a couple dudes out there with Halloween alien party poo poo and let people walk through.

I mean, it's not like there aren't plenty of other places to put anything questionable to the public. Pretty sure we could just put all the research poo poo on a couple of unpopulated islands or up under the snow of Alaska and yeah, maybe it won't be great for testing desert poo poo, but it's way out of the public eye and area 51 has been a tourist stop for decades already.

I do want to go to Roswell fest one day though. That poo poo looks like hot, sweaty fun in the July heat of southern new mexico.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/lashana-lynch-cast-as-007-in-new-james-bond-movie-report/

shes gonna be 007. Bond is still Daniel Craig

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It sure has been a run

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wow...youd think she was gonna be named james bond too for how badly these people are taking it. It cant be any worse than having pierce brosnan back. Those bonds were just awful

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

don't besmirch the welsh bond

he had lovely movies but pierce was a very good bond imo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

This guy is correct.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

GoldenEye is probably the best Bond movie.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I still can't believe they did away with the "bond as code name" theory which was way cool

also we already had a black 00 agent in the brosnan movies and a black female 00 agent who later becomes Moneypenny

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

BigDave posted:

GoldenEye is probably the best Bond movie game.

FTFY

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also im betting this is another take at them trying to do a spinoff. there was a crapload of talk after die another day of doing a halle berry cia movie.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

tomorrow never dies is a very lovely bond movie

the parking garage scene made the entire movie worth it though

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKAME9fAA-4

i love so much about this

how slow the beemer is trundling down the ramps
the caltrops
the sony erricson product placement

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

bulletsponge13 posted:

Joined in with some poo poo posting.

:same:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Pierce Brosnan is Irish.

I don't think there's been a Welsh Bond. Timothy Dalton was born in Wales but isn't Welsh himself.

Smiling Jack posted:

I still can't believe they did away with the "bond as code name" theory which was way cool

also we already had a black 00 agent in the brosnan movies and a black female 00 agent who later becomes Moneypenny

I don't think Moneypenny was a 00.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

McNally posted:

I don't think Moneypenny was a 00.

one of the Craig movies she's in the field shootin people and accidentally Bond

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Smiling Jack posted:

one of the Craig movies she's in the field shootin people and accidentally Bond

That doesn't make her a 00 though.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
The true woke take on this is that they replaced a female M with a white man, and are replacing everyone under them with minorities as some sort of message about race in society.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I thought that the new Moneypenny would have been an excellent choice if they were going with a woman. But the fighter pilot from Captain Marvel is also good.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Godholio posted:

Really happy with the replies.

I replied to this and LTG Hertling liked my reply, he seems like a legit dude at least given his social media persona.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I should have been more clear. The movies were trash. Brosnan was a fine bond. It wasnt his fault the series died for a decade it was stupid things like north koreans white washing themselves to appear european to sell diamonds that was awful. Brosnan just happened to have been the clear line of demarcation. The warhovercrafts were dope tho.

Smiling Jack posted:

Moneypenny was just an agent, not a 00 because a 00 is having completed two assassinations for mi6. It would have been weird to have her become 007 when she retired from field work because she didnt want the stress and accidentally'ing bond.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Stravag posted:

I should have been more clear. The movies were trash. Brosnan was a fine bond. It wasnt his fault the series died for a decade it was stupid things like north koreans white washing themselves to appear european to sell diamonds that was awful. Brosnan just happened to have been the clear line of demarcation. The warhovercrafts were dope tho.

goldeneye was not crap

the others absolutely were, but they all had redeeming stuff. i love the stupid snowmobile scene in the world is not enough