Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

mountaincat posted:

You never know what you're going to get when you order a hamburger. There could be pink slime in there. Do you know what that is? I don't know either, but it's a thing for sure. Like I said, you never know what you are going to get.

Get a pig face instead. It's fine, eat it, you can see what it is. It's a pig face. They make a tofu one if you're vegan.

got any sevens posted:

forrest gump's rejected advice

Life is like a bag of hamburgers, mostly the same old thing over and over, but sometimes you get something good and sometimes you get something bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Manifisto posted:

nice portmanteau of secret/sacred, I'll have to remember that one!

secrete society

TorsvikVonClemson
Ya know those people who like to act pretend like they're in a sitcom? I wanna be like that but for 90's commercials. A world full of screaming kids, immature double entendres and unrestrained, violent hedonism.

abide.

Christoph
His trips to the bathroom have increased excrementally

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Christoph posted:

His trips to the bathroom have increased excrementally

hehe

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
failed SV startups

Hell Fresh: delivering a fresh hell every week

----------------

xcheopis

got any sevens posted:

failed SV startups

"What fresh hell is this... oh, right, it's Tuesday."

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

got any sevens posted:

failed SV startups

Bark Box but it's tree bark

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Asslr - It's basically uber but for donkeys.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A wearable tech headband that measures your facial greasiness quotient (FGQ) and estimates how many facial mites live on you at any given time. The data is fed directly to your insurer and your nearest KFC.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A paper catalog of online home delivery services.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
An analog data storage service for home or business backups. They install a client on your servers or home computer and print out a stream of 1s and 0s representing the machine state.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
make your mama sad type
help give eardrops to your cat type
get rabies from a bat type
skeebidy doo doo wabba scat type

i'm a baaad guy

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

canyoneer posted:

make your mama sad type
help give eardrops to your cat type
get rabies from a bat type
skeebidy doo doo wabba scat type

i'm a baaad guy

i'm that poo poo post

all in lowercase post

really easy dick joke

aiming for that "5" vote

i'm a poo poo post duh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
an emo guy going around telling women theyd look prettier if they smiled less

Farecoal

There he go
Adult circumcision

Twenty Four

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

an emo guy going around telling women theyd look prettier if they smiled less

lol

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
emo guy transitions into funeral director so slowly that no one notices.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Six Feet Down Under
-the same show, but they're doing a work tour in australia, and everyone is dying from funnel spiders and such

----------------

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
instead of vinyl in the future hipsters listen to scratched cds on a beat up walkman. "the skipping makes it more authentic." the most pretentious ones only listen to hit clips

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A museum grade collection of AOL cd's

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A museum grade collection of AOL cd's

lol

lost my old email

a double dead spirit like in beetlejuice cuts off all contact with a famous direwolf

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

lost my old email posted:

a double dead spirit like in beetlejuice cuts off all contact with a famous direwolf

ghost ghost ghosts ghost

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
using an oversized game show spinner to determine which weed you get to smoke that day

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

ghost emoji posted:

using an oversized game show spinner to determine which weed you get to smoke that day

using an oversized game show spinner to determine which prescription meds you take that day

----------------

jeffery
racist price structures

----------------

FreshCutFries

this was in my notes but I still don't know what to do with it:

Dalek voice:
Exfoliate
EXFOLIATE

Truck Stop Stall

how people indicate that they're going to piss (not poo poo) when they have to go while out in public - "think I'll just nip in to the bathroom", "I'm going to go pee", "be right back" etc

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Thingyman posted:

this was in my notes but I still don't know what to do with it:

Dalek voice:
Exfoliate
EXFOLIATE

Murder robots after the Human-Robot armistice

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A liquid terminator changing shape on the runway at Fashion Week.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

A "DO tread on me" flag for perverts.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Jolo posted:

A "DO tread on me" flag for perverts.
somebody beat you to it

gadsen flag is my favorite subgenre of shitpost

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Cubone posted:

somebody beat you to it

As I was typing that up I thought that it must've already been done. I like "no step on snek."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Cubone posted:

somebody beat you to it

gadsen flag is my favorite subgenre of shitpost

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Fanaticism
a 24/7 livestream show that's big brother with audience voting to determine what the contestants' nootropic stacks of the day look like.

every week one stack will contain a "surprise" psychoactive drug.

Captain Billy Pissboy

by Nyc_Tattoo
I call drinking airplane size vodka bottles microdosing booze

Farecoal

There he go
Remember: There's no "cum" without "u'! Unless you're British. selfish pricks

vanisher