Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

EDIT: Hat snipe. :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
They don't have car holes in France.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Doggles posted:

EDIT: Hat snipe. :tipshat:

idk why i made this cursed version

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Jose posted:

idk why i made this cursed version

Extra cursed, not only is that dude from Austin Powers he's also a literal murderer

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Cacator posted:

Extra cursed, not only is that dude from Austin Powers he's also a literal murderer

quote:

In early October 2008, his DNA sample was linked to a 1990 Christmas Eve gang rape. Already in custody for a probation violation, Son was arrested at the Theo Lacy facility on October 7, 2008.[9]

In October 2008, Son was charged by California authorities in relation to his participation in a 1990 gang rape. He was initially charged in Orange County, California, with five counts of rape, two felony counts of forcible sodomy, two felony counts of sodomy in concert by force, seven felony counts of forcible oral copulation, and one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force. He faced a maximum sentence of 275 years to life if convicted.[3][10]

Son and an accomplice tortured and repeatedly raped the victim before releasing her with her pants tied around her eyes. During the trial, the woman said that Son told her, "It's Christmas. This is your lucky day." Before jury selection began for his trial in early August 2011, the initial charges against Son were dropped having expired due to the statute of limitations. Son was then charged with conspiracy to commit torture and murder, crimes which have no statute of limitations.[11] In late August, Son was found guilty of one felony count of torture.

During the trial, the Orange County District Attorney's Office maintained that both Son and his co-defendant, Santiago Lopez Gaitan, pistol-whipped their female victim, repeatedly threatened to kill her, and raped her before finally releasing her. Gaitan, 40, pleaded guilty to one felony count each of kidnapping, sodomy by force in concert, rape in concert, forcible oral copulation, and forcible rape with a sentencing enhancement for committing rape while armed with a firearm. He was sentenced January 28, 2011, to 17 years and four months in state prison. On September 19, 2011, Son was sentenced to 7 years to life.[9]

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Whoops, my bad. Not a murderer :angel:

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Who tortures and repeatedly rapes someone with her pants tied around her eyes? Honestly.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sorry everyone I saw it with the text and my brain had to ruin it by cutting in a torturer

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Cacator posted:

Whoops, my bad. Not a murderer :angel:

Pretty sure he murdered a dude in prison, so you were right after all.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Pretty sure he murdered a dude in prison, so you were right after all.

Cacator fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jul 15, 2019

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

That guy got punched in the dick over and over again in a UFC if that makes any of you feel better

Ow, my groin

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

:bisonyes:

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

pretty soft girl posted:

That guy got punched in the dick over and over again in a UFC if that makes any of you feel better

Ow, my groin

The best part about it is that it was totally legal, at least at the time, i'm not sure if you're allowed to cockpunch still.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Today is July 15, aka St. Swithin's Day. Hope you have some kippers for breakfast. And maybe some memes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

pretty soft girl posted:

Ow, my groin

Can someone do this but it's both people getting hit in the groin and it's Bart spinning his arms and Lisa kicking and maybe homer chomping and moleman or the other guy getting hit in the groin

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

DiggityDoink posted:

The best part about it is that it was totally legal, at least at the time, i'm not sure if you're allowed to cockpunch still.

Actually it wasn't, the refs were just as terrible as the fighters so he shrugged and let him keep doing it because the early UFCs were a loving joke

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

DiggityDoink posted:

you are not

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

MunchE posted:

Actually it wasn't, the refs were just as terrible as the fighters so he shrugged and let him keep doing it because the early UFCs were a loving joke

pretty sure it was legal then

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

yeah early UFC's were basically no rules except no eyegouging.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Lone Goat posted:

"UFC 1 co-created by Rorion Gracie and Art Davie, used an eight-man tournament format, with the winner receiving $50,000. The tournament featured fights with no weight classes, rounds, or judges. The three rules, no biting, no eye gouging, and no groin shots were to be enforced only by a $1,500 fine."

https://twitter.com/campbellcombate/status/466590010771529728

Sorry for hijacking the meme thread here's Simpsons Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
God I love this thread

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

:effort:

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
That loving Natalya face makes me laugh every goddamn time

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

jazzyjay posted:

i sure hope this is still a thing. i started this viddie weeks ago when it was a spicy meme and then my computer box broke. i ordered another from the internet king but he was not able to upgrade my 28.8 kilobaud Internet connection to a 1.5-megabit fiber-optic T1 line. it was most unsatisfactory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOYsPjNAL-I

I sent this to every friend that's even remotely a Simpsons fan.

It's incredible!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZtP-nZtdw

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

:thurman::dudsmile:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

:five:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sheen Sheen posted:

That loving Natalya face makes me laugh every goddamn time

it’s the combination of her complete disinterest and bond looking like a stupid person trying to solve a calculus problem that makes it

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

:lol: Now that's comedy!

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Pretty sure at UFC 2 (and only UFC 2) everything but eye-gouging was legal.

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER

LadyPictureShow posted:

I sent this to every friend that's even remotely a Simpsons fan.

It's incredible!

Haha cheers I wasn't even sure if it would work

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

I punched a cock below the belt, which was the style at the time

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I spent 5 minutes making this, please enjoy a semi homegroan meme

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

jazzyjay posted:

1967. I found a couple of compilation vids on youtube. It is a teeeerrrrible cartoon and what you see is basically the only stuff I could find that wasn't them having nonsensical fights/pun offs with spiderman

Whoops forgot I posted in here. Thanks for the info, I never watched that particular spider man.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s the combination of her complete disinterest and bond looking like a stupid person trying to solve a calculus problem that makes it

Homer Bond doing his thinking hoe down dance while Lisa Natalya plays the jug

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

pretty soft girl posted:

More like Natalya does her computer typing while Bond throws mines everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

pretty soft girl posted:

In a video with a jug version of the bond theme