Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEX7OvJzZiY

e: lmao had to find a different upload because they get removed for hate speech :centrism:

Ruffian Price has issued a correction as of 07:37 on Jul 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Kitfox88 posted:

the only hot sauce I like is ketchup

same. if I’m eating right before bed I like to swirl in some mayo to cool it down and reduce heart burn

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Chomp8645 posted:

Not sure if you actually looked it, but that image is talking trash on men too. It's just a different dig.

That's an edit, the original didn't have any clutter on the mAlEs side

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Some frustrating_admin_crap.txt, but a couple of years ago I dropped out of a university course after the first year - I had paid all of my fees up front at that point. They re-enrolled me the following year for two semesters charged as student debt, but didn't enroll me in the next year because not submitting any work caused my grades to drop to essentially zero, which triggered an academic suspension. Without that, they would have charged me for this year as well. So I wasn't attending classes for two years, but they're still charging the full fee for each unit, and in the meantime that debt has been accruing interest. I only found out when I went to submit tax this year and saw the debt; all of the notifications about fees had been sent to my student account email.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Vomik posted:

same. if I’m eating right before bed I like to swirl in some mayo to cool it down and reduce heart burn

i'm not white enough for mayo sadly i need miracle whip

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Not sure if you actually looked it, but that image is talking trash on men too. It's just a different dig.

I'm not a racist I hate everyone equally :smug:

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
inspired by Dr. Disrespect*

* - Dr. Disrespect is not a real doctor please consult your licensed medical care providers for any and all medical advice.

GEMorris has issued a correction as of 20:00 on Jul 16, 2019

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

will it make you cheat on your wife or film men in bathrooms?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Vomik posted:

Buddy, next time skip the swirling and go straight for the good stuff:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Fried Watermelon posted:

will it make you cheat on your wife or film men in bathrooms?

its so dumb he got unbanned

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Dr. Disrespected his vows.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this is the guy who was filming underage girls in bathrooms? why is he not being prosecuted exactly?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

this is the guy who was filming underage girls in bathrooms? why is he not being prosecuted exactly?

no that’s the guy that live-streamed absolutely everything he did at E3, including not cutting the stream when he entered the bathroom

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

he was in a men's room so it was underage boys

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I can't shake the thought that's racist as well has Dr. D had a heated gamer moment?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Doctor doctor, give me the news!
I've got a bad case of recording pubes!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

I can't shake the thought that's racist as well has Dr. D had a heated gamer moment?

Probably, he has his own filter on /r/livestreamfail https://nu.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/#nu
Hes not a very nice person

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

hobbesmaster posted:

Probably, he has his own filter on /r/livestreamfail https://nu.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/#nu
Hes not a very nice person

how could it be that someone namimg himself Dr. Disrespect is not a nice person

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Halser posted:

how could it be that someone namimg himself Dr. Disrespect is not a nice person

y'all know it's a character, right?
my uncle who works at nintendo said he's actually a really nice normal dude who used to work for a streaming platform doing tech stuff and was exposed to the worst of scummy streamers, then made up the persona as a parody of them and it took off so he quit his real job. Dude might still be an rear end in a top hat idk, or it could be one of those things where he's being 'ironic' but no one around him knows that so in practice it doesn't matter -I'm too old to follow streamers and know what's going on with them. However, he at least is smart enough to drop the act or put on a different one when he's around folks that cold cost him his livelihood.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Coolness Averted posted:

y'all know it's a character, right?
my uncle who works at nintendo said he's actually a really nice normal dude who used to work for a streaming platform doing tech stuff and was exposed to the worst of scummy streamers, then made up the persona as a parody of them and it took off so he quit his real job. Dude might still be an rear end in a top hat idk, or it could be one of those things where he's being 'ironic' but no one around him knows that so in practice it doesn't matter -I'm too old to follow streamers and know what's going on with them. However, he at least is smart enough to drop the act or put on a different one when he's around folks that cold cost him his livelihood.

Its a character but it seems hes been the character for too long.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
"It's only a character" isn't a defense unless the show you're doing is critical of that character, ala Carroll O'Connor in 'All in the Family' or The Colbert Report and even then half your audience won't get it and will think you're being unironically toxic like them.

Otherwise you're just too cowardly to admit you're being a dick for money.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

TheMostFrench posted:

Some frustrating_admin_crap.txt, but a couple of years ago I dropped out of a university course after the first year - I had paid all of my fees up front at that point. They re-enrolled me the following year for two semesters charged as student debt, but didn't enroll me in the next year because not submitting any work caused my grades to drop to essentially zero, which triggered an academic suspension. Without that, they would have charged me for this year as well. So I wasn't attending classes for two years, but they're still charging the full fee for each unit, and in the meantime that debt has been accruing interest. I only found out when I went to submit tax this year and saw the debt; all of the notifications about fees had been sent to my student account email.

Did you just drop some courses or did you officially withdraw from the school? If you officially withdrew you should try to dispute the debt that's bullshit.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

You are who you pretend to be

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Friend of mine got her motorcycle rear-ended (low speed) last night by a drunk driver. She wasn't hurt but was shaken up a bit and didn't object or think about it when the cops called a tow for the bike. Nobody ever asked her where to take it, the towing company just took it straight to their lot (less than eight miles).

Charge from the towing company: $340 + $40 per day it stays there.

This poo poo is a real racket. And this is for the innocent party! (It's pretty open and shut, the other driver was literally arrested at the scene for DUI)

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Chomp8645 posted:

This poo poo is a real racket
Saw this logo for a local towing company that left me in awe of its insincerity:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Ebola Roulette posted:

If you officially withdrew you should try to dispute the debt that's bullshit.
They might be doing the savings coupon thing where you just need to be persistent enough to drop all the charges and they're just counting on some people failing to follow through. Student debt whales, if you will

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

Friend of mine got her motorcycle rear-ended (low speed) last night by a drunk driver. She wasn't hurt but was shaken up a bit and didn't object or think about it when the cops called a tow for the bike. Nobody ever asked her where to take it, the towing company just took it straight to their lot (less than eight miles).

This poo poo is a real racket. And this is for the innocent party! (It's pretty open and shut, the other driver was literally arrested at the scene for DUI)

I got my car towed once for parking in an 80% empty grocery store parking lot and then walking to the beach. A hundred empty spaces and I parked far away from the store to not take the good spots.

I think it was $400?? I was pissed as hell so I looked up laws on towing, and it seems entirely unregulated. There is no maximum to what they can charge. It's highway robbery man, it's hosed.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Norton posted:

I got my car towed once for parking in an 80% empty grocery store parking lot and then walking to the beach. A hundred empty spaces and I parked far away from the store to not take the good spots.

I think it was $400?? I was pissed as hell so I looked up laws on towing, and it seems entirely unregulated. There is no maximum to what they can charge. It's highway robbery man, it's hosed.

the law in England only got changed once the ex-speaker of the house got ticketed by a scammy private car-park and made a huge fuss about it

all the while scotland had its own laws banning clamping because they class it as a form of theft or trespass

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Norton posted:

A hundred empty spaces and I parked far away from the store to not take the good spots.

This is where you hosed up. Predatory tow truck guys drive around their territory all day looking for this behavior. If you had parked really close to the store you might have passed for a customer. (I got towed for doing this too.)

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Chomp8645 posted:

That happened to me when I rear-ended a guy. The state trooper asked if I had AAA I said yes and then next thing I know he had a tow company show up and take my car without using the AAA. The thing was totalled anyway because giant pickup truck beats 91 Honda Accord so I signed it over to them but yeah it was poo poo.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/broazay/status/1151224295441481728

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you only want the crust just buy a fresh baguette and heat it in the oven

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

If you only want the crust get a pizza slicer and give me the part with all the cheese thanks

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

If you only want the crust get a pizza slicer and give me the part with all the cheese thanks

what if it's stuffed crust

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRpwVwFxyk4

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

My car got broken years ago into and they hosed the ignition trying to jumpstart it or something so I called insurance who made me get it towed somewhere secure. I checked whether the tow would be covered by them and they said yes over the phone, but then left the bill for the towing with the garage because it wasn't actually included in my policy. I managed to push it back on them though, because the call centre person I'd contacted at like 1am had said they would cover it. I hope I didn't get some minimum wage employee fired.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bike tory posted:

My car got broken years ago into and they hosed the ignition trying to jumpstart it or something so I called insurance who made me get it towed somewhere secure. I checked whether the tow would be covered by them and they said yes over the phone, but then left the bill for the towing with the garage because it wasn't actually included in my policy. I managed to push it back on them though, because the call centre person I'd contacted at like 1am had said they would cover it. I hope I didn't get some minimum wage employee fired.

you know it did

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Tashilicious posted:

what if it's stuffed crust

please answer op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

jesus loving christ