Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
He is literally paid to not do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Fishstick posted:

I was making a reference to a classic gem from 2016

but those are m&m's???

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.
Those are clearly skittles. You can see an "s" on the top green one.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The people I know who identify as witches just sit around their overpriced crystal collection while listening to Stevie Nicks and Kate Bush while getting high as gently caress. Definitely as heinous and dangerous to society as the KKK.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/samsanders/status/1151854515416514561?s=19

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Why is there a NYT Mag feature story about this

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

zoux posted:

Why is there a NYT Mag feature story about this

To demonstrate how little attention they are getting.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

my personal brand doesn't need to grow, it's already 14 inches, uncut

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The McElroy brothers are grossly underqualified to dispense advice and they managed to make a successful podcast about it.

The difference is that they're very funny.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm also putting no effort into anything, where's my drat feature

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
What's theirs called? Advice boys?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

zoux posted:

I'm also putting no effort into anything, where's my drat feature

I liked and subscribed to this post, where's your patreon

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Edit: nevermind, it was sarcasm and I'm stupid.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The McElroys didn't start getting advertisers till like 30 episodes in. They literally started it as a way to hang out after they moved away from home, and just put it out there for fun.

They definitely didn't start it with the intention of making gobs of money, that was just a side effect of having a good Podcast.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Fishstick posted:

What's theirs called? Advice boys?

My Brother, My Brother, and Me.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Mak0rz posted:

‘Til Death do us Blart

FTFY

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/jaynordlinger/status/1151674934323798016

Ah, sorry for making no one care about racism by saying racist stuff was racist. Nordlinger vindicated by history again.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
He blocked me for calling him Jay Nerdlinger

zakharov has a new favorite as of 16:50 on Jul 18, 2019

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zakharov posted:

He blocked be for calling him Jay Nerdlinger

100% getting called this throughout his life is why he became that type of conservative.

e: lol

It is you who have owned your'stelves, with your lack of language. To me, it's funny.

zoux has a new favorite as of 16:58 on Jul 18, 2019

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

How did anyone think this was a good idea? I mean, if you showed it to any test audience the one consistent thing that every person would take away from this ad is that Christine O'Donnell is definitely a witch.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
*everyone gets mad at me* Hell yeah this means I'm doing awesome

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Tiggum posted:

How did anyone think this was a good idea? I mean, if you showed it to any test audience the one consistent thing that every person would take away from this ad is that Christine O'Donnell is definitely a witch.

It also makes a catchy song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mqiBrB0zI

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

SpacePig posted:

In the new one there actual is an option for the costume to just be the bikini from Super Metroid. So this guy genuinely just doesn't want more than 3 women in his game with more than 50 characters.

I have no idea why I'm correcting this, but it's specifically the ending outfits from Zero Mission and Fusion on the GBA, by the look of it. Had to look it up to even see because I had doubts that Nintendo would straight up have Samus fighting in a bikini. Not that short shorts and a sports bra is much better. Maybe they're intimidated by the laser whip, if she still uses that in Smash.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Tiggum posted:

She's not a witch. She's you.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

christmas boots posted:

She's not a witch. She's you.

What if I’m a witch?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Tiggum posted:

they thought having the new, hotter, younger, hotter,younger Palin model would be a win.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/deanondraft/status/1151500233223876610

quote:

The reason for this is that there is no clear data to work with. There are some basic statistical measures we can use. Height, weight, salary, IQ, body measurements. But none of these have much gravity on their own. For the most part dating is highly intuitive, and it’s not always clear why people make the decisions that they make.

I decided to apply my intuition toward solving this problem. I use my intuition to successfully gamble on sports for my career. My specialty is navigating through fuzzy information to make accurate predictions, so I translated this to dating.

I had the help of a rare and enlightening data point-- my good friend Justin who is outlier attractive to women. I have had other friends do well with women, but Justin had a unique magnetic effect on women.

He didn’t agree with me that he was special, because he saw inconsistencies in his dating results that he felt could be better. But over time we were able to pinpoint precisely how his gravity worked, and how it translated to the rest of the world.

This is how Universal Attractiveness Rating (UAR) was born. We have been testing it for about 4 years now. It is the central force that drives every dating interaction, and its predictive power is approximately as consistent as gravity keeping everybody earthbound.

Fuckin incel Bill James over here

quote:

And there is a huge stigma with “settling”, as the dating advice that most friends will offer is “You don’t need to settle! You are great and will find somebody great in time!” People will say this even to a 38 year old who has never had a meaningful relationship because dating is so sensitive and people are so afraid of making others feel bad about their lack of dating success.

Just a hypothetical 38 year old who has never had a meaningful relationship, not a particular 38 year old who's never had one.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
When you're accidentally correct.

https://twitter.com/AncapIsNotReal/status/1151530038841544705?s=19

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
The twitter obsessed actually found out something pretty funny

https://twitter.com/PeonFlux/status/1151901600413298688?s=19

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

MizPiz posted:

The twitter obsessed actually found out something pretty funny

https://twitter.com/PeonFlux/status/1151901600413298688?s=19

are they implying she’s jefferey epstein?? i don’t get it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Her dad is alleged to be a regular passenger on the Lolita Express.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

zoux posted:

Her dad is alleged to be a regular passenger on the Lolita Express.

what’s that have to do with it tho. sorry I’m dumb.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

a fatguy bald spot posted:

Well, Chelsea is already PNG among the Mean Twitter Jokemen and Chapo set for a)being a Clinton b)being a centrist and c)throwing Ilhan Omar under the bus on that bullshit anti-Israel=anti-semitism poo poo the right is peddling in bad faith. So her mentions would just be a billion dudes from Cumtown doing pedo jokes about her dad.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

oh so that’s why she’s staying away, ok makes sense. chapos probably shouldn’t be so mean

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

It's not uncommon for people connected with a scandal to vanish out of the public eye until the heat dies down in the hope that they won't get any on them if they don't draw attention to themselves.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

oh so that’s why she’s staying away, ok makes sense. chapos probably shouldn’t be so mean

Then they'd be Pod Save Americas.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

i hope bill didn’t have sex with under age girls

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh, he definitely did.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

zoux posted:

Oh, he definitely did.

wow that’s just wrong imo