Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

wasn't Karl Marx in communication with Lincoln during the Civil War?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

get that OUT of my face posted:

wasn't Karl Marx in communication with Lincoln during the Civil War?

I think he wrote him letters but who knows if Lincoln ever saw them, I'm sure even in those days a lot of people sent unsolicited correspondence to the president.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
sending my dick portraits to lincoln

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

freckle posted:

sending my dick portraits to lincoln
there were dick pics in the 1860s, it just took a long time for the camera to warm up and there was no guarantee you'd still be hard by the time it was ready

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the cameras of the time were unable to capture the many vibrant colors that adorned the penis of karl marx

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

phallic daguerreotype would be a good username

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

freckle posted:

the cameras of the time were unable to capture the many vibrant colors that adorned the penis of karl marx

it was shades of red we can only dream of

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

who could have predicted this:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1147403313047953409

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

weird mike, dick spence, and david duke do this poo poo all the time, don't fall for it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

even among internet nazis, cernovich has become increasingly irrelevant

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

a Loving Dog posted:

weird mike, dick spence, and david duke do this poo poo all the time, don't fall for it

So does Anna

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

MizPiz posted:

So does Anna

anna sucks but amber is cool

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/mattvbrady/status/1152014758679154694?s=19

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed flight logs, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a retweet out of this ordeal. By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer.

Akilles
Dec 29, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

The newest episode 1 might be the weakest episode.

The last couple have been really unorganized and weaker

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

a Loving Dog posted:

anna sucks but amber is cool

why [is amber cool]

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

because she does cocaine and makes people like you mad, duh

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

she got some dork on this forum who i forgot to call her a fascist a few weeks ago, that was really good

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

anna's a troll whose only purpose in having a podcast is to piss people off. amber is cool as hell and has actual politics. also apparently the Chapo subreddit banned a ton of people for defending amber, which lol

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
the Chapo subreddit is filled with reta-"smooth brains"

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

a Loving Dog posted:

she got some dork on this forum who i forgot to call her a fascist a few weeks ago, that was really good

Enjoy stanning your crypto-fash.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Grevling posted:

Enjoy stanning your crypto-fash.

take it to the bitcoin thread

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I dont know why we have to stick to calling people fascist when right wing ideology has so many more crazy varieties.

I wanna start accusing people of being monarchists and neofeudalists.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Has Amber endorsed giving Iran a nuclear weapon?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

AnEdgelord posted:

I dont know why we have to stick to calling people fascist when right wing ideology has so many more crazy varieties.

Carlists, carlists, you're all Carlists

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

AnEdgelord posted:

I know those people lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

AnEdgelord posted:

Gotta accuse people of being Orléanists or Legitimists.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Amber's politics will follow the arc of Lerouche on a long enough timeline.

Joke's on weird mike though I can call Amber an idiot and still like her.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Victory Position posted:

Carlists, carlists, you're all Carlists

(GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, STEEEEEEVE)

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

a Loving Dog posted:

epic

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

anyway it's cool that chapo interviewed williamson and yang before gravel and probably won't at all. bet it means something but im not sure what yet

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

anyway it's cool that chapo interviewed williamson and yang before gravel and probably won't at all. bet it means something but im not sure what yet

They're sticking to their anti-elder abuse pledge. I applaud that.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
besides an article about how lefitsts should read the business press rather than the NYT, the only thing of ambers ive read iirc is this:

http://bostonreview.net/forum/logic-misogyny/amber-alee-frost-amber-alee-frost-responds-kate-manne

she says some dumb things sometimes, but idk how you can read the above and think she's a cryptofascist, or a rightwinger of any stripe really

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

don't act like you're not constantly teetering on the edge of doing the same thing lol

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

R. Guyovich posted:

You do know Gravel himself thinks Michael Bloomberg should be the next president right?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

get that OUT of my face posted:

anna's a troll whose only purpose in having a podcast is to piss people off. amber is cool as hell and has actual politics. also apparently the Chapo subreddit banned a ton of people for defending amber, which lol

why would you ever read a subreddit devored to a podcast lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Finicums Wake posted:

besides an article about how lefitsts should read the business press rather than the NYT, the only thing of ambers ive read iirc is this:

http://bostonreview.net/forum/logic-misogyny/amber-alee-frost-amber-alee-frost-responds-kate-manne

she says some dumb things sometimes, but idk how you can read the above and think she's a cryptofascist, or a rightwinger of any stripe really
and yeah amber is good with occasional dumb things. only terminally online brokebrain goons think shes a nazi fascist or w/e

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Terminally online brokebrain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

R. Guyovich posted:

they could ask him what branch of the air Force officer corp he plans on signing a commission to