Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
It's Syndicate Smasher! Starring elderly stunt performers and poor CGI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah I have no idea what we're doing differently then. I'm also on Firefox and the option isn't there at all, that part of it just looks completely different. But I'm on my laptop so maybe that's the difference? It'd just automatically go to desktop in that case.

Yeah, I dunno what the issue might be. I suppose you could try a different browser, or from a different computer and see what happens.

I know there were times when I'd go to Twitter, and I'd occasionally get this weird, expanded view that looks more like it should be for mobile. I don't know what causes it, but it goes away when I open a new browsing session. More recently, when I navigate to a DeviantArt page, I'll sometimes get this new, dark-themed layout/site design they're implementing, but other times it's just the normal layout.

I dunno. Computers are weird. :shrug:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah I have no idea what we're doing differently then. I'm also on Firefox and the option isn't there at all, that part of it just looks completely different. But I'm on my laptop so maybe that's the difference? It'd just automatically go to desktop in that case.

I'm betting you have an adblocker, because I don't have the share a link section either.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Spatula City posted:

weird self-flagellating.

Spatula City posted:

that skeeved out Kate Beaton.

IIRC the thing that skeeves out Kate Beaton is goons apologizing for SA creeping her out. In actuality she just found us boring, which apparently is something goons can't accept.

Also people being shitheads isn't unique to SA sadly, I keep seeing people on twitter mention that they had to change their posting style on multiple platforms because they got too "famous" and even if just 1% don't get a joke or are too big shitheads, for them it's an overwhelming swarm of people attacking them.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm betting you have an adblocker, because I don't have the share a link section either.

I've got ublock but this is the first I've seen that it isn't there anymore.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Alacron posted:

Specifically I think it was the anime Cross Ange that they argued about. I haven't watched it myself but I've heard... things.

Have you ever wanted to see one of those women behind bars exploitation films, but with also giant robots? There you go. I'm trying to imagine on which side either one of them came down on.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Did someone here get doxxed? Saw like 200 new posts and sorta skimmed something about that fat dumbass that screams about videogames

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Did someone here get doxxed? Saw like 200 new posts and sorta skimmed something about that fat dumbass that screams about videogames

PirateJenny posted a story about something that happened at Vidcon

Kiwifarms took it (either someone here sharing it or these forums are pulbic facing atm)

She peaced out.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

Pirate Jenny posted something about Boogie being Boogie at Vidcon. Kiwifarms trolls of Boogie capped it, and it spread to Boogie trolls on Reddit. People started emailing Jenny about it, thus Pirate Jenny left SA.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
and thus, the trolls win. internet bad.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus posted:

and thus, the trolls win. internet bad.

Don't worry, the nuclear apocalypse is closing in. Soon we will be saved, and the information superhighway will be dead.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.

RareAcumen posted:

What I do is find the spot in the video where you want it to start, then right-click the video and select "copy video url at current time."

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Sounds like a lose lose to me. You either remain silent and shits the same or you dont and people gently caress you up.
Still, stop sharing poo poo that can come back to bite you, at this point noone should expect safety here, people scraped and saved every selfie and personal identifiable info from a trans chat thread because lulz remember.
Didnt watch her videos as they didnt seem like something id like, but that sucks a lot man, hope shes doing fine.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey let's stop self-flagellating and/or trying to guilt trip someone to stay on these dead gay forums, because it's time for best of the worst, featuring no gimmicks or anything like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaSkO4TosYo

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Yesssss they finally watched it.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Sorry to see you go, but I understand why.

Also, all the people who were explicit about her identity, it's not like it's a big unstoppable secret, but I feel like maybe not post and repost that on the same page a lot?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Roar is simultaneously animal abuse and human abuse maybe one degree away from Cannibal Holocaust. It’s horrible. I don’t know how an internet video could try to make it funny and I don’t care to find out. I’ve never panicked more watching a movie.

Andrew Verse
Mar 30, 2011

They finally watched Winterbeast, the best movie ever made by what I presume to be a human.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Roar is simultaneously animal abuse and human abuse maybe one degree away from Cannibal Holocaust. It’s horrible. I don’t know how an internet video could try to make it funny and I don’t care to find out. I’ve never panicked more watching a movie.

I am really sensitive to animal death and abuse but they made that groundhog massacre video funny by pointing out the obvious like the dude was a total psychopath and was probably jerking it it while shooting.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
It was one hell of a ride finding out there was a honest to god unironic nonjoke real version of something so completely stupid and ridiculous like this https://youtu.be/QAoUqlVs1X0

Except its prairie dogs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I mean, to be fair they don't really make it funny so much as they go 'holy poo poo that lady actually got her leg broken what the gently caress is this movie'. It's kinda like their varmint hunting video, they're not so much making jokes as going 'so this is a real movie someone made huh? Well poo poo.' and trying to avoid dwelling too hard on the implications.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ArfJason posted:

It was one hell of a ride finding out there was a honest to god unironic nonjoke real version of something so completely stupid and ridiculous like this https://youtu.be/QAoUqlVs1X0

Except its prairie dogs

drat, that show still is funny now.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Roar is maybe the most stressful movie I’ve ever seen. Never thought to see it on here.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

Roar is maybe the most stressful movie I’ve ever seen. Never thought to see it on here.

yeah, watching the video now. pretty sure you shouldnt have that many male lions in one place.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, watching the video now. pretty sure you shouldnt have that many male lions in one place.

It’s even more stressful watching the whole thing on its own where you have all these actors pretending to do the animal comedy stuff while trying to hide the fact they’re terrified for their lives

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

It’s even more stressful watching the whole thing on its own where you have all these actors pretending to do the animal comedy stuff while trying to hide the fact they’re terrified for their lives

yeah seriously. and rlm point out the movie sends severe mixed messages. like "look they just look scary but they are big kittens" meanwhile they are ripping at each other and clawing everyone and loving charging if you run.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 20, 2019

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Speaking of horrible and that Brad Jones is garbage.

https://twitter.com/Obscurus_Lupa/status/1152660375264997376

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

also gonna say, the elephant scares me more than the lions and i love elephants.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
OKI's Weird Stories did a video on Roar a while back that goes really in-depth on the film's conception and production. I highly recommend it if you haven't already seen it. RLM touches on some of it but there is so much more, like how the main character's friend was played by an actual Kenyan who knew that poo poo like a pack of lions running around was not something you should ever get close to and would basically start running for his life as soon as they stopped filming.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Holy poo poo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had to see this and now you do too

https://twitter.com/ashtonf2m/status/1152363585290592257

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

A++

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

jesus, gently caress brad.

the best content the brand has made in years.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Thank god you can’t hear the audio

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Frylock would never cheer this on, where is the Master Shake costume?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Theres not enough hazmat suits in the planet that could make me click on something that radioactive

buddhist nudist
May 16, 2019
As toxic as Doug himself is, I can't muster up the proper hate for a bunch of dumb cosplayers having dumb fun at a con.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Arcsquad12 posted:

He hasn't finished his treatise on the prequels yet so we can't debate whether he's on the wrong side of history or not.

can he also make a treatise on how nobody but him gets zack snyder movies please

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

buddhist nudist posted:

As toxic as Doug himself is, I can't muster up the proper hate for a bunch of dumb cosplayers having dumb fun at a con.

https://twitter.com/criticssdcc/status/1152625530421669888?s=21

Yeah, this is honestly a pretty good gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

buddhist nudist posted:

same. i liked him in high school and for a while after ward. i can get why people still have soft spots for him.