Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Let us smoke your peace pipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Cardiovorax posted:

b: authorsfuckin' everyone be horny.

Some things are timeless.

Pompeii Graffiti, 79 AD posted:

I screwed the barmaid

James Joyce in a 1909 love letter posted:

It was the dirtiest loving I ever gave you, darling.

Lovers Lab forums, 2019 posted:

[WIP] Bazoongas Workshop

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

John Wilmot posted:

Her hand, her foot, her very look's a oval office.

Christ, I just realised a modder might take that as a challenge and make it literal.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

quote:

Some things are timeless.
Won't hear me disagreeing. James Joyce was well known for his fart fetish, by the way, and 4chan didn't even exist yet.

Speaking of which, I genuinely love those Pomeijan graffities from which you quoted. None of them would be out of place as something to read in a modern toilet stall. There's something encouraging and almost heartfelt about realizing that for all the conflict that exists between people, two thousand years haven't changed us that much and that you could've gone to the pub with a bunch of ancient Romans for some ancient Roman beer and not felt a whit out of place doing it.

Makes you hopeful that we'll make it through the next 2000 years just as well.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Cardiovorax posted:

Soviet Khajiit

So I got this idea for a mod...

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Cardiovorax posted:

It's a special diplomatic thing for first contact between different tribes or something like that, at least as far as I remember.

It was also for sealing treaties or other significant diplomatic deals.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Byzantine posted:

So I got this idea for a mod...

prior art:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

woah, that guy made more stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPal4_l9WzU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Sorry for returning to this topic two days later but some weird poo poo happened regarding this subject. I'm not passing up the chance to tell it when it's relevant.

lurksion posted:

I'm confused as to how people decided that Stellaris of all things is an optimal game to be modding sexual kinks in.
Unfortunately I figured it out right after the launch of Man The Guns. A friend blurted out one night on Twitter that he gets horny from map games. Not as in he mods them to be kinky, but he is aroused when he encircles divisions in Hearts of Iron. I asked "What the hell" because what the hell. His response was along the lines of "it's the ultimate dom move". The next afternoon he deleted the tweets and tried to pull the "love telling jokes" and "haha, had a fun night drinking" routines. We were hanging out one time and I brought it up. The closest thing I could compare his reaction to would be a teen trying to convince their parents that they bought a bong thinking it was a vase. Dude tried to pretend he didn't know what a dom was but no one was buying it.

Stellaris is really easy to mod and already has a very customizable system to begin with. Modding being easy is why Skyrim and Fallout have so many sex mods. Perverts can make entire civilizations that adhere to their specific kinks and it is not difficult to learn how to do so. That's how we end up with species traits about cum.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Cuck my Federation, Assimilator Daddy

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Your Highness, I regret to inform you that our primary cum fermentation planet has been invaded by a genocidal AI army.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

The MSJ posted:

Your Highness, I regret to inform you that our primary cum fermentation planet has been invaded by a genocidal AI army.

Extremely important question: are they genocidal fuckbots and if so do they gently caress you before or after killing you?

Orv
May 4, 2011
Yes.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
They reverse-gently caress you into their synth conversion exowombs.

ugh i feel kind of nauseous just saying that

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008
Yeah, that was a bit much.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Backhand posted:

Yeah, that was a bit much.

And yet someone, somewhere, is masturbating to the idea right now

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Assimilate my neg hole

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

In happier thoughts: those mods would be a great way to play a civilization of xenomorphs, if you can manage to get one that isn't too skeevy about it. Egg implantation is a fetish, right? There probably would be one.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Christ, man.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Cardiovorax posted:

In happier thoughts: those mods would be a great way to play a civilization of xenomorphs, if you can manage to get one that isn't too skeevy about it. Egg implantation is a fetish, right? There probably would be one.

I'm trying to imagine someone making fetish mods but using the most boring clinical descriptive language possible, and it's a bad picture because scifi writing has always been full of efforts to create garbage flufftext that reads like actual scientific terms.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Terrible clinical language is already how it works most of the time in my experience.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
One of the nice things about most of the monstrosities this thread digs up is that you can glance at an image, have a reaction of horror/disgust/amusement/whatever, and move on with your day.

I assure you, there are absolutely people out there writing thousand-page novels full of dry, lifeless, clinical prose about their highly specific fetishes. Brevity is the heart of humor; it tends to cease being as amusing when you realize there are sixteen million more words describing the same thing over and over again because it cranks the author's hog.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Brevity is the heart of humor; it tends to cease being as amusing when you realize there are sixteen million more words describing the same thing over and over again because it cranks the author's hog.

Also there's context/framing/presentation and the matter of exactly what is being left to the reader's imagination... e.g. "Disconcerting Meat Vortex"

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

quote:

Disconcerting Meat Vortex
As opposed to the other kind?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Cardiovorax posted:

As opposed to the other kind?

warm and welcoming, strong and surging

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Doc Hawkins posted:

warm and welcoming, strong and surging
Yup, I'm feeling pleasantly enveloped in its meaty swirls already. :gonk:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

it is safe here, join us

yes, join us

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cardiovorax posted:

Yes, yes there is. You've no idea, friend.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

I actually tried that Stellaris mod recently for laffs and yes it's wild but also it's actually well made, everything has its own icons and gramatically correct descriptions and there's unique mechanics for like if your planet of doms finds a planet of subs.

The kinksters have a strong work ethic, and I respect that.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

But is being extremely submissive actually balanced against venerable?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Ms Adequate posted:

The kinksters have a strong work ethic, and I respect that.
It's a real labour of love(rslab).

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

lurksion posted:

I'm confused as to how people decided that Stellaris of all things is an optimal game to be modding sexual kinks in.

People mod sex into basically everything. People fantasize sex into basically everything. It's just something that people do.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

People mod sex into basically everything. People fantasize sex into basically everything. It's just something that people do.

I'm fantasizing sex into this post right now.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Kibayasu posted:

Well somebody had to do it.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Kibayasu posted:

Unf. 8===D ~ ~

I guess the thing that gets to people is how much it's like writing steamy chess fanfiction about the White Queen and the Black King having a torrid love affair. (#BBC #Pawnswatching)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Chess erotica does seem like something the bbc would broadcast.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Chess erotica does seem like something the bbc would broadcast.

:nws: I got you fam :nws:

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Good mod incoming: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40213

Makes Preston Garvey 10% the size he normally was.
That's it.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
There's a settlement that needs your help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Does it change his voice?