Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

"Bernie Brothers" needs to be a gang tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pepperoneedy posted:

how about this

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Filthy Hans posted:

probably this, but even if it's something else lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

god, people actually felt HOPE when they thought of hillary clinton

these days it's just disgust

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Keith Olbermann confidently retires with an article proclaiming that there's no way the Trump presidency will survive past early 2018.
https://www.gq.com/story/keith-olbermann-my-work-is-done

quote:

Why I Think Trump Is Finished (And My Work Is Done)
After 187 episodes—and nearly half a billion views—Keith Olbermann signs off.

BY KEITH OLBERMANN
November 28, 2017

I am confident now, even more so than I have been throughout the last year, that this nightmare presidency of Donald John Trump will end prematurely—and end soon. And I am thus also confident that this is the correct moment to end this series of commentaries.

The important stuff first.

There are seven routes in front of Trump. Each, inevitably, ends in his impeachment or resignation.
The 7 are
-Mueller makes a deal with Flynn and proves a Trump-Russia collaboration
-Mueller gets Trump et. al. on obstruction of justice and is impeached and removed
-Trump resigns or is sold out by people who have dirt on him
-Republicans impeach of remove Trump to save their own asses
-25th amendment
-Democrats win the house in midterms and sway 25 Republican votes in the Senate
-Sexual assault victim comes forward with tangible evidence

quote:

even freight trains rushing at him. He might avoid a few. He might avoid six of them. He’s not going to dance his way out from under all seven. And we, I think, should try to put ourselves in the mindset of those Americans who knew Richard Nixon was guilty-as-hell after John Dean finished testifying on June 27, 1973 but were left wondering if there would ever be a way to prove it, and were left listening to a majority of the country saying Dean was lying, and were left watching nearly the entirety of the gullible news media saying this was nonsense: ‘Why would a president, even one as crazy as Nixon, ever do this, and more importantly even if he were somehow guilty how would he ever be dumb enough to leave any evidence of his guilt?’ And 16 days later it turned out virtually everything in the Oval Office had been taped and the ballgame was over even though it would last another 13 months.

Well this ballgame is also over. And I don’t think it’s going to last another 13 months.

And so this series is over.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ah! well, nevertheless...

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pepperoneedy posted:

it exists

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

well there’s probably a bombshell in the epstein dossier but lol at thinking it will matter after watching the past decade of right wing noise machine in action

HAVE YOU NO DECENCY, SOR!?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Rex-Goliath posted:

well there’s probably a bombshell in the epstein dossier but lol at thinking it will matter after watching the past decade of right wing noise machine in action

HAVE YOU NO DECENCY, SOR!?
short of video of him raping a prepubescent girl, I don't think there's anything that would convince McConnell to impeach. I say prepubescent because otherwise they would fall in line with "she was 18 and just looked young."

Dec 26, 2012

GWBBQ posted:

short of video of him raping a prepubescent girl, I don't think there's anything that would convince McConnell to impeach. I say prepubescent because otherwise they would fall in line with "she was 18 and just looked young."

this would 100% be called a deepfake and studiously ignored btw

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

01011001 posted:

this would 100% be called a deepfake and studiously ignored btw

its weird to me that so many people are absolutely certain of this take. i mean sure it could happen but its literally never done before and theres no guarantee anyone will buy it

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Did you just say "womp womp" to a ten-year-old with down syndrome being taken from her mother?

How dare you! How DARE you! How absolutely DARE you, sir! How DARE you!

We have INFANTS that are being taken from their MOTHERS! We have INFANTS who are being stolen from their mothers and put into cages and you go "WOMP WOMP"?

You know this just exemplifies...

...How DARE you sir. How DARE you. She has down syndrome and she was taken from her mother. How DARE you.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

babypolis posted:

its weird to me that so many people are absolutely certain of this take. i mean sure it could happen but its literally never done before and theres no guarantee anyone will buy it

when was the last time you saw something matter.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Bushiz posted:

when was the last time you saw something matter.

it obviously wont matter because everyone lives in their own bubbles and only believes what they chose to believe not because of the deepfake conspiracy

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
LaVoy Finicum's tarp

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

GWBBQ posted:

even if that came out the senate wouldn't do anything. the republicans would sit there and wait for the media to breeze over to something else

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ALFbrot posted:

LaVoy Finicum's tarp

lavoy finicum's post-apocalyptic novels about driving off the government with expert quick-draw skills

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

how the people trumped Ronald plump

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Hillary’s CP Time joke

https://youtu.be/R07jTNExXsk

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
uncle bob wearing a suit with himself on it to his 93rd birthday party

in the terms of foils to western hegemony (northern? northern and western?) mugabe was the best at least before he went totally cspam mod in the '00s

Dec 26, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

how the people trumped Ronald plump

the jacked mueller meltdown

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpUkkAVd0MQ

and the fact the Republican field ate each other alive allowing Trump to persevere

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Party Unity My rear end

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
holocaust centers

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

eric cantor got primaried as the sitting house majority leader

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
Australia had a right wing militia movement in the 30s. One of them larped as a soldier, rode in on a horse to the ribbon cutting ceremony for the Sydney Harbor Bridge, and beat the premier to cutting the ribbon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Harbour_Bridge#Opening

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

London had an exhibit of an East Germany apartment to scare people about communism and they shut it down because it was nicer and larger than most housing in London

the only source on that is a podcast I heard

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

zegermans posted:

London had an exhibit of an East Germany apartment to scare people about communism and they shut it down because it was nicer and larger than most housing in London

the only source on that is a podcast I heard

I think it was actually just a museum about east germany and it wasn't particularly biased.

the only source on that is a tweet I saw

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

I think it was actually just a museum about east germany and it wasn't particularly biased.

the only source on that is a tweet I saw

that sounds more accurate and less sensationalized

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8c4MjKnlbU

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
That time a teenager killed four people in a drunk driving incident, his attorney argued that he was too rich to understand the consequences of his actions and therefore should receive a reduced sentence, and he was ultimately sentenced to two years in jail plus probation

e: lol

quote:

Critics have also complained that the presiding judge—District Judge Jean Boyd—gave a much harsher sentence to another 16-year-old intoxicated driver 10 years earlier. In February 2004, Boyd sentenced Eric Bradlee Miller, who stole a truck and killed a 19 year old father,[33] to 20 years telling him, "the court is aware you had a sad childhood  ... I hope you will take advantage of the services [offered by the Texas Youth Commission] and turn your life around."[34]Miller had killed one victim, not four, and had a much lower blood alcohol level (0.11% compared to Couch's 0.24%) but was from a much poorer family.[34][35]

MaxieSatan has issued a correction as of 00:51 on Jul 24, 2019

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

MaxieSatan posted:

That time a teenager killed four people in a drunk driving incident, his attorney argued that he was too rich to understand the consequences of his actions and therefore should receive a reduced sentence, and he was ultimately sentenced to two years in jail plus probation

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/aplusk/status/1021409519098769408

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

MaxieSatan posted:

How could you post this without mentioning the associated rage-inducing "affluenza" moniker?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/277245393551646720

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lol I wonder if the astrology lady demanded he do it

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

jesus this was almost 7 years ago

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Rex-Goliath posted:

jesus this was almost 7 years ago

omg I know, I had to look it up when i saw it to confirm

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Basil Marcauex dot com, Republican candidate for Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvaeHllwtw

You kill someone, you get murdered, go to jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
roseanne tweeting out a bunch of racist poo poo then blaming it on ambien

i used to abuse the gently caress outta ambien but the worst i did was go around spraypainting DOINK on the sidewalk and basketball court and waking up with red painted hands