Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

The Saucer Hovers posted:

BUT

BUT

ANIMALS DONT KNOW THEYRE NAKED

go put a shirt on a cat and tell me it doesnt know the difference between naked and clothed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

i say swears online posted:

they would hate clothes i bet

As someone who knows someone who dresses up their dogs, they absolutely do.

“Look how adorable they are!!!!!!!!” as one desperately struggles to get their sweater off and the other looks like she just got told she has terminal cancer.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Goast posted:

go put a shirt on a cat and tell me it doesnt know the difference between naked and clothed

kittenmittens dot gif

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Goast posted:

paging martin badclixx to the thread

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

how is that a purely human pleasure you loving dumbass. have you ever seen a animal

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

he's right though, you have to wear clothes a lot to be able to take pleasure in being naked, otherwise its just another day

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

OnceAndFuture DILF posted:

he's right though, you have to wear clothes a lot to be able to take pleasure in being naked, otherwise its just another day

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

gh0stpinballa posted:

of *course* a New Atheist is involved somehow. least surprising revelation so far.
watching that entire set lose their minds post-9/11 was the first kill your idols moment for high school me. big surprise that they were diddling kids the entire time!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

being extremely atheist online is just an embarrassing teen phase for normal people. to see it in adults I think is a symptom of arrested psychological development so yeah its no surprise at all that it would also be paired with pedophilia

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Goast posted:

streaking down a beach is actually pretty cool tbh

nude goast coast 2 coast

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Animals have no use for pockets so obviously they don't like clothes.

Also they have fur try shaving them to the skin and see if they like that (don't do that I can already tell you they won't).

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
the only disadvantage to my state having 100 percent public beaches is that there is no place to run around the shore anime style wearing only a naruto headband without being charged for a sex crime

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Calibanibal posted:

being extremely atheist online is just an embarrassing teen phase for normal people. to see it in adults I think is a symptom of arrested psychological development so yeah its no surprise at all that it would also be paired with pedophilia
tbf the very powerful religious psychos in this country who peddle self-serving, revanchist nonsense as cover for their many crimes is absolutely hosed up. that all those new atheists guys decided to attack the ~2% of the population Muslims in the US instead is, uh, telling

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Calibanibal posted:

how is that a purely human pleasure you loving dumbass. have you ever seen a animal

ya i guess u could call The Dersh that to some extent

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Goast posted:

the only disadvantage to my state having 100 percent public beaches is that there is no place to run around the shore anime style wearing only a naruto headband without being charged for a sex crime

My favorite lake back in the NEK has had a nude beach for decades, largely as a consequence of the flower children who moved into the state back in the 60s. Many of them still use it.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Woah wait so by New Atheists are we referring to Lawrence Krauss, that smug Arizona dweeb who got fired for grabbing rear end? Ok, I get that.

AND Daniel Dennet, though???

Jesus Christ, did Dawkins and Harris ride Lolita Express with Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Woah wait so by New Atheists are we referring to Lawrence Krauss, that smug Arizona dweeb who got fired for grabbing rear end? Ok, I get that.

AND Daniel Dennet, though???

Jesus Christ, did Dawkins and Harris ride Lolita Express with Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton

https://twitter.com/danieldennett/status/1149146365852704768?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Peevin' Stinker

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Captain_Maclaine posted:

My favorite lake back in the NEK has had a nude beach for decades, largely as a consequence of the flower children who moved into the state back in the 60s. Many of them still use it.

Is Willoughby officially nude? There are definitely no signs up.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

Oct 28, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

Animals have no use for pockets so obviously they don't like clothes.

Also they have fur try shaving them to the skin and see if they like that (don't do that I can already tell you they won't).

otters have pockets near their armpits for their clam crackin rocks

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

138 posted:

otters have pockets near their armpits for their clam crackin rocks

and kangaroos have pockets to keep their trash

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

TenementFunster posted:

tbf the very powerful religious psychos in this country who peddle self-serving, revanchist nonsense as cover for their many crimes is absolutely hosed up. that all those new atheists guys decided to attack the ~2% of the population Muslims in the US instead is, uh, telling

oh my god if sam harris is swept up into this i will laugh and laugh and laugh

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

MrKatharsis posted:

Is Willoughby officially nude? There are definitely no signs up.

Not at the two public beaches, but if you follow a winding path back into the woods from south beach you'll get to a third, secluded beach that is officially designated so. It is mostly the domain of, what's a polite way to put it, aging naturalists who could have taken better care of themselves in their youths.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Wait a minute... Vince McMahon wasn't implicated in this!?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

Wait a minute... Vince McMahon wasn't implicated in this!?

he already went through a child sex scandal that is mostly ignored today. he paid his dues.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
was waiting to see if Bill Cosby was gonna show up

OHHH WOOOOOOOOOPSIE DAAAAAAAAISY

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*hearing for the first time that bill cosby is a rapist because of the epstein connection*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I just listened to that epstein podcast and it's so weird to hear nick mullen sound genuinely happy like he does talking about pedos

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

so wait there's a temple thing on the island and the other day witnesses reported hearing an explosion and then the temple was engulfed in flames?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

gh0stpinballa posted:

so wait there's a temple thing on the island and the other day witnesses reported hearing an explosion and then the temple was engulfed in flames?

hmmm what horrors were epstein's proclivities keeping at bay? we have unmade ourselves

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

JudgeX posted:

hmmm what horrors were epstein's proclivities keeping at bay? we have unmade ourselves

We're in the most extreme and utter region of the human mind. A dim, subconscious underworld. A radiant abyss where men meet themselves. Hell, Netley. We're in Hell.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

gh0stpinballa posted:

Do you have a source on this? I need to spread it around.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

JudgeX posted:

turns out the worst SCP entry in history was also the only real one

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

AnEdgelord posted:

Do you have a source on this? I need to spread it around.

dodgy tabloid sites, i looked into it and people are circulating a story about a brush fire that happened on the island back in january. apologies.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Schlonged Again posted:

Dersh to client: For God's sake, don't talk to the media about this. Even to deny it. You'll just make yourself look guilty.

Dersh as client:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1151274104558772224?s=19

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

the hat is truly on the other pope

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1149851954685759490?s=21

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Perhaps if he'd built a better temple, Poseidon would have ensured that he didn't get caught again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

so did those docs end up dropping today? the 2000 pages that the judge was deciding about unsealing?