Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Release the 2000 pages judge dude do it this pedo's life is in ur hands you don't want an innocent serial abuser to be murdered do you release the pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
God loving dammit this piece of poo poo better not die before he can gently caress over some high profile monsters

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ok fine kill Epstein but please let this destroy Dershowitz please god I need something

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

no one but Epstein will suffer any consequences. Eqstein will "commit suicide" before then. He just might have already "committed suicide"!

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Epstein has blackmail on billionaires, politicians, and celebrities raping children. His days have always been numbered.

This cop’s days are likely numbered now due to loving up the assassination.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
lock her up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i feel like we're all dead for knowing this obvious conspiracy and botched murder attempt

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

i feel like we're all dead for knowing this obvious conspiracy and botched murder attempt

We certainly are after Trump consolidates enough power for the purges to begin

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i've been dead for years, which is how i'm able to continue accessing this forum

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al! posted:

im suddenly reminded of how the supreme court blocked the dc madam from releasing her black book and then she was assassinated a short time after that

called it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

huh i wonder if that came to mind at the exact moment that some ex cop was bashing his brains out so he could afford his daughter's kidney transplant

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Lastgirl posted:

there was a post I saw on tumblr of all places about how like, when it's really obvious that someone has been suicided by the power elite? they do this blatantly sloppy poo poo on purpose to say "look what we can get away with if you gently caress with us"

it's a lil :tinfoil: but then again so was the idea that all the worlds most powerful people were a bunch of chimos so yee fuckin haw I guess, if timelines were like rivers then clearly humans have decided on niagara falls

just bc ur paranoid, don't mean they're not after you

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its only the most fuckin obvious thing to possibly happen, a bunch of rich people who already gently caress kids making sure he stays silent

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Epstein will get the Rebecca Zahau treatment and it will be ruled a suicide

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gee i dunno, i dont think the billionaire ritualistic child rapists (who include the president of the united states) would stoop to murder!!!! be realistic here

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Feranon posted:

there was a post I saw on tumblr of all places about how like, when it's really obvious that someone has been suicided by the power elite? they do this blatantly sloppy poo poo on purpose to say "look what we can get away with if you gently caress with us"

it's a lil :tinfoil: but then again so was the idea that all the worlds most powerful people were a bunch of chimos so yee fuckin haw I guess, if timelines were like rivers then clearly humans have decided on niagara falls

just bc ur paranoid, don't mean they're not after you

I've always wondered how many autoerotic asphyxiation deaths were actually humiliation murders. It seems like the number must be >1

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Vermain posted:

i'm not sure which scenario is funnier: that the keystone cops let a quadruple murderer within knifing distance of the most high profile U.S. prisoner in decades, or that they intentionally let security be lax and this bozo still hosed it up

“Eyyyyyy ya fanook bastard, Madame Clinton sends her regards”
*proceeds to stab Epstein in his Archilles tendon*

Admiral Ray posted:

God loving dammit this piece of poo poo better not die before he can gently caress over some high profile monsters

better we all do a cum tribute on a slice of pizza to keep the Eppin’ Bastard alive

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 05:58 on Jul 25, 2019

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'll never be over how the guy who tried to kill Epstein is basically named Joe Jailhouse Assassin like it would be shocking if he wasn't in there to kill someone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That’s me btw (the twitter not the cop)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That’s me btw (the twitter not the cop)

oh that explains why it sucks and nobody Liked it or Commented on it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Calibanibal posted:

oh that explains why it sucks and nobody Liked it or Commented on it

Tidus laugh 10 hours.avi

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The latest developments are rapidly turning me into whatever the left-wing version of a pizzagater is

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The latest developments are rapidly turning me into whatever the left-wing version of a pizzagater is

:same:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

seeing the appeal of pizza gate/q

now i need a daily epstein podcast

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah same. as much as the sane thing is to believe that billionaire child rapists, who would go to any length to escape justice, have nothing to do with him suffering mysterious injuries almost as soon as he is incarcerated, im starting to believe that something fishy might be going on :tinfoil:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

:stare:

please take my children hillary

spare me

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pablo Nergigante posted:

you're a matt christman/nick mullen https://soundcloud.com/grubstakers/episode-83-jeffrey-epstein-part-2-feat-matt-christman-and-nick-mullen

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
pizza gate is real. just didn't take place in a pizza restaurant.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
To be fair to the drugs cop, wouldn't you be tempted to make a go at Epstein anyway? I don't have it in me to kill someone like that, but I'd still feel tempted to make sure he couldn't hurt anyone ever again.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Reminder that Cernovich, Flynn Jr and Don Jr were all pushing Pizzagate. It seems like a disinformation OP to me. Mix the truth with bullshit to muddy the waters.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Well Don jr has like a subnormal iq so I doubt he was in on the fix specifically, just incidentally. Cernovich was a capo to protect Dershowitz and as a pro-rapist definitely has views on consent and the age of consent that are extremely at odds with his supposed interest in the case for justice.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I just remembered Silent Hill: Downpour start with you shanking a pedophile in a prison shower room.

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That is Jeffrey Epstein, former member of the Mind, Brain and Behavior Committee at Harvard, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the New York Academy of Science and a former Rockefeller University Board Member. Quite the resume

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

plot thickens
https://twitter.com/bleidl/status/1154259394294628352?s=21
https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1154256021637877760?s=21

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

Al! posted:

called it

here's what i said after his bail hearing a week ago

Bastaman Vibration posted:

a cell's the safest place for him rn anyway really

nostradomus i aint

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
celebrate Schrodinger's Epstein with another podcast featuring Matt Christman and pisspiggrandad.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1153724258003984384?s=20

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ahahahahaha that last post turned my schizophrenia from latent to uhhhh whatver u call not latent lmfaora

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

celebrate Schrodinger's Epstein with another podcast featuring Matt Christman and pisspiggrandad.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1153724258003984384?s=20

nfw

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
we are never gonna see those 2000 pages and will be screaming about declas carterpageishly for the rest of our natural lives hmbol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Jeffrey Epstein has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Rodham Clinton.