Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

my wife said that Jackson looks like a South Park rendering of Taron Egerton and now I can't unsee it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House Update…

- Cliff, Jess, Kat, and Nicole got together to rationalize why Bella is the source of all their problems and they’ll be better voting her out so the 6 doesn’t get mad at them. Jess in particular thinks the 6 is all fake and has sold out the other outsiders to Christie. Actually I think the only one who hasn’t is Nicole. Nicole will go home soon.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1153790182799237120

- Holly went back to Jackson, in case you were uncertain thet would happen. Christie and Kat talked about it and Kat said how she hopes she doesn’t look bad having been with Jackson but Christie said Holly looks much worse.

That’s it. Nothing else seems to be happening besides Christie talking and Jackson eating. There’s some random Twitter stuff. If nothing else this season is teaching me how to use Twitter and lists and stuff. I guess that's a good thing.

- Ignoring Christie and Tommy pretending they don’t know what racism is, “Holly” is code for “The DR” so its kind of interesting that the DR is asking about Jack’s racism. Of course they’re probably just warning them to shut up and not do it on feeds.
https://twitter.com/NormalCake/stat...548219739246593
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1153738723068010496

- I’m not even sure he deserves it most.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1153578234358845440

- I guess its news that Tommy and Christie REALLY knew each other well before the house. I already knew that but I guess some people accepted that they were like just sort of acquaintances through the family member/girlfriend. But the internet sleuths/stalkers are digging up photos and suggest them being close. Its a growing bitterness that this season gave them and Holly/Kat an unfair advantage. Which I don’t disagree with, but I guess I accepted from the start.
https://twitter.com/zingbotnotoffic...692124082331648

- in the ongoing online debate of “Does Jackson Really Seem Like The Type To Be Arrested For Violence”:
https://twitter.com/technogaijin/status/1153745548945395712

- And here’s him openly eating. I’m pretty sure peanut butter is not allowed.
https://twitter.com/Old_Hippi/status/1153707496202280961

- Also this…
https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1153719264290988038

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
What is the rice pudding comment?

EDIT: Apparently Jack was talking about Bella and said "The proof is in the rice pudding."

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 24, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My bad, I thought I posted that last night. I can't find the video but the gist was.

6ers: Bella has done so much shady poo poo. The proof is in the pudding. (probably Jackson)
Jack: The rice pudding.
Tommy/Christie: THE SLOP PUDDING!

Apparently DR called in Jack to scold him about his racism and called in Tommy and Christie to scold them for covering up for him. But they both pretended they didn't notice, which is silly.

edit: Apparently you can just type "rice pudding bb21" into the twitter search engine. I feel so not old.

https://twitter.com/idolknights/status/1153192948571496450

edit: Lets counter the racism with some "Awwwww!"

https://twitter.com/TheOviKabir/status/1153810615346925568
https://twitter.com/TheOviKabir/status/1153429458134679552

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jul 24, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

From the sounds of things it seems like BB might actually be trying to deal with Jackson cheating and eating. But I guess Jackson says he has a history of eating disorders and he clearly has very weird and controlling relationships with food and meals with the way he hides food and won't let anyone else cook and gets angry if people don't take part in "Family Dinner." So I guess the feed interpretation is the he's spent a lot of time in DR the last couple of days and has been complaining to people that BB was making him talk to the therapist about it.

In lighter but related news Tommy made a bunch of Have Not Ice Cream and then had to hide 3/4ths of it because he realized if he didn't Jackson would eat it all.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It would be very Jackson to just feel like he has to eat all the time and call that a disorder, insulting actual eating disorders.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean I don't want to make light of it or equate it with him simply being a selfish rear end in a top hat, but it's been kind of obvious. He hides food. He cooks meals at odd hours of the night. He eats a ton. He gets angry about what others eat and how they eat. He demands control of the kitchen. He freaks out when people make jokes about his body but constantly takes slights at other people's bodies, especially Ovi. Im not diagnosing him with anything but Jackson does not have a normal relationship with food or body images.

There's obviously a difference between a disorder and just being an rear end in a top hat like with the Ovi stuff. But the entire reason people were interested in him volunteering for slop is because he's so weird about food in so many ways.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jul 24, 2019

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
This is even on his "biography" on the CBS site:

quote:

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?

Honestly, nothing seems too difficult that I couldn't endure it. However, remembering that I'm under 24/7 video surveillance will be my only hiccup. I feel like after a week or two I'll become comfortable and forget that I can't sleep naked, drop my towel, etc. Also, the food. I'm not a picky eater at all, but I eat a good amount of food. Not being able to grocery shop and get my daily watermelons or protein bars would be tough, but manageable.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House/Twitter Update…

- Jackson's continued cheating + production's decision to let him pass + the internet's outrage = Jackson getting the regular "flip away/fish" treatment you'd give someone who didn't sign waivers, or any time these HGs trash Kemi or talk about production warning them about their behavior.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1153879139113476097

- Bella’s been doing her due diligence campaigning even though she basically knows she’s screwed and has come to terms with live outside the BB House and wondering where she’ll live (Bella was living with a dude pre-BB and given the Nick situation is uncertain about what she’s coming out to). She’s largely focused on a “I know what I did, I deserve to be in this position, I don’t expect you to trust me, but Jack is a way more dangerous player” approach. She campaigned to Holly and Jackson in her continued effort to sell them on rogue votes, but that’s a lost cause as Holly immediately told Christie. Although Jackson and Holly did say Bella’s points made sense and they’d talk later for whatever that’s worth. She intends to talk to the rest of the 6 but only to make it less obvious she was making a direct appeal to Jackson and Holly. Say what you will about this season’s cast, no one’s gone down without a fight this season. Well, except Cliff.

- Jess does not believe there’s “A Six” anymore. God help us all.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/s...493525650169861

- Even if by some miracle Bella were to draw 5 votes Cliff appears to completely rolled over for the 6 and has told Jack and Christie that he’d break a tie and vote out Bella. Cliff has also informed the 6 that Nick has agreed to sit still for Bella’s sake but plans to “blow up games” and wreck poo poo after she’s gone. Cliff has reverted back to the 6 stooge he was before he was evicted. RIP, Boss Hogg.

- There continues to be talk amongst The 6 to form Gr8ful 2.0 (or “Even More Gr8ful”). Kat’s still 7 but Nicole is gone now and Cliff is 8. Good job on ruining the season and maybe buying a better jury finish, Cliff. There’s a lot of back and forth about it though. Some like Tommy want it to guarantee the comfort of a majority but others consider it pointless since Kat and Cliff would know they’re just the numbers being added on at the end of “The 6”. Tommy proposes that instead of making a new 8 they “split” and form side alliances. He just REALLY wants security.

- The 6 remain VERY salty at Nicole “disrespectful” and “unappreciative” behavior in not accepting her place as their pawn after they so graciously saved her after tanking her game.

- #NotARacist
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1153828720496582656

- Nick and Sam are the consensus targets for the 6, with Nicole as a replacement nominee. There’s some talk of backdooring Sam. I would assume Kat is on board with that. I would assume that makes Jess on board. Nicole could maybe go another way since she likes Nick and Sam and knows the situation she’s in, but she’s actively expressed concern about taking that shot with the numbers so severe and all the “owe us” guilt. Nick and Sam are the only sure bets and honestly, I wouldn’t bank a lot on them not doing Jess/Kat noms and rationalizing that they’re still numbers for the 6. But they’re talking to each other like they rather go out big than be a number that gets picked off.

- There’s been talk of Jackson going sooner rather than later, even “next week so he’s not in the jury house.” These mostly revolve around Kat, Christie, and Holly. I wouldn’t put too much stock in any of them following through on this thought. Holly talks out of both sides of her mouth about Jackson, acknowledging what an rear end he is to her and others but also defending him as being a sweet guy deep down who is going through stuff. Christie just talks to everyone about everything and is everyone’s #1 and she's picked up on the fact that Kat's been harboring a lot of ill will towards Jackson with no one to express it to. Kat would be the only one I’d even half humor, especially since she seems to think she’s making ground with Christie and Tommy and might not need Jackson anymore. But I still doubt she’d make the move unless the cool kids pushed her to take the shot for them.

- And this…
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1153873775521255425

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jul 24, 2019

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

This season, instead of ants, they all get infectious diseases.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House/Twitter Update…

- Bella feels good about her campagning. She’s told people it pulled her out of her funk and resignation and that even if it all fails she feels good that she fought to stay in the game and did her best. She made an appeal to Cliff and he said all the right stuff, but of course he knows she doesn’t have the votes as do we. Cliff has also warned his “Angels” that Jackson is the type to say he’s flipping and not just to make them expose themselves. So he’s basically campaigning against Bella.

- Christie is PISSED that Bella is campaigning. She’s threatened to call a house meeting to… I don’t know? Make a new rule that says you can’t try and rally votes for yourself unless the house approves? That seems along the lines of this season. Jack actually seems pretty chill about the whole thing. He has his votes and knows Bella has burned too many people even if he SHOULD go home for being the bigger threat and more dangerous player. I think his W1 near scare made him a little more at peace about not being able to control everything. But Christie has been in control from Day 1 and just pulled off what she thinks is one of the greatest plays in BB history by talking the HOH into rolling over, playing dead, and doing her dirty work. So she couldn’t be more of a control freak right now.

- #NotRacist
https://twitter.com/lalalalickit/st...923437229944833

- Jackson decided that as much as Bella’s “Jack is a way bigger threat than me” campaign made complete sense he just couldn’t do it and wasn’t gonna act until F6. Holly naturally agreed. They then proceeded to tell the 6 everything focusing heavily on the part where Bella felt she could get Nicole’s vote and how ungrateful and horrible Nicole is for not being more appreciative for that whole “tank your game, let you get bullied, then ‘save’ you because the other guy is a bigger threat” thing. They now basically consider Nicole as part of Nick/Sam/Bella (which is so hard to process). Which I guess only really affects Jess since Cliff and Nicole are now unofficially in “New G8fful”. I guess that means Jess is riding the middle?

- Christie’s been talking which means its gotten around that Jackson was the rogue vote. I know Cliff, Jess, Nicole, and Kat all know. I’m not sure about Nick, Bella, and Sam but I wouldn’t be surprised. Nicole is worried that he might do it again this week even if they decide to vote to keep Jack just to pin her “with” Nick and Sam. Nick plans to at some point tell Jackson all the poo poo Christie’s been talking about him, and that would theoretically be a big piece of “proof” that he’s for real. Although he seems resigned to doing it after Bella goes because he mistakenly believes that his last minute scheming got Cliff to make the deal to put Bella up. as well as blaming himself for the Nicole backdoor/bullying situation. So he feels guilty and is trying not to hurt Bella’s game more. Then again what are the odds Nick can go a couple of days without talking?

- Although Christie seems to WANT Jackson's rogue vote to be public knowledge, presumably to paint a bigger target on him so he's the target the next time someone daring wins a HOH. She seems to be tossing around a house meeting to request the rogue vote outs themselves? I'm not super clear on this. Maybe that's the house meeting reference earlier and its not about Bella? Maybe its both? Maybe Christie wants a big "everyone show your ballots" meeting? That actually sounds very Christie like and could get around to indirectly calling out Jackson about the rogue vote and trying to cut off Bella's "vote for me and lie" pitch. And given this house it might work.

- Christie told Tommy she’d like to have Ana or Kat in the F3 with them. Christie tells everyone a different story but this sounds plausible. She thinks both would be an easy goat. Jack is an outside 3rd option. She’d like to trust him but she sees all the connections he has within the cool kids and how he plays them well. Her preferred boot order is Nick > Jackson > Sam > Nicole > Cliff/Jess > Holly. But again, Christie tells everyone a different story and changes her mind on a dime. Nicole or Sam could easily become her #1 target tomorrow and I can’t see her ever taking a real shot at Jackson. Actually I don’t see her winning a HOH at least until after her power is gone now that she knows she can leverage it for power. But Tommy is probably the closest thing to a true F2 since they have that out of the house relationship. Then again I doubt Christie is loyal to anyone but herself and she has been broken up from Tom’s Aunt for years and has said it didn’t end well and hadn’t seen Tommy since. So its not like it would affect her life if she decided at some point that she can’t risk Tommy in front of a jury.

- Tommy told Christie that Kat made some kind of “highly intelligent” “anti-America” “woke” one that really surprised him. They both remarked quite a bit about how Kat is none of the stereotypes they thought she was including “Texan conservative’. They kept fishing the joke though.

- Christie’s pushing hard to Jess that Sam wants her out. Which is true but as usual only half true since Sam obviously has bigger concerns. But its Jess so that’s pretty much a lock that if she wins HOH its Nick/Sam noms. Especially since sh'es completely convinced that the house dynamics are the 2 couples, the 4 outsides, and Tommy/Christie in th emiddle with Nick/Sam/Bella as their own expendable outside thing. Jess will kill this season.

- Jack made TMZ.
https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1153938151171186688

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jul 24, 2019

Mar 18, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sportsgenius86 posted:

It would be very Jackson to just feel like he has to eat all the time and call that a disorder, insulting actual eating disorders.

Uhh, guys can have legit eating disorders. Hell, its pretty common with fitness obsessed guys.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

536 posted:

Uhh, guys can have legit eating disorders. Hell, its pretty common with fitness obsessed guys.

I'm not saying they can't. I'm saying Jackson has shown to be a self-absorbed rear end in a top hat with no regard for anyone else's actual problems the entire time he's been in the house so it's entirely plausible he's sensationalizing his appetite to make himself more important. We're talking about one of two guys that make light of another person's sexual assault here.

e: I'm not trying to downplay it by any means and if he has a real one, I hope he can get help to get beyond it but I'm completely unwilling to give that guy the benefit of the doubt in any form or fashion.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 24, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House/Twitter update…

- I slept exactly 2 hours so nothing happened between my last post and waking up besides probably Jackson eating and being sketchy while everyone slept. Yay insomnia.

- BB21’s Comeback Kids continue to have healthy responses to being evicted from the season.
https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1154069646540201986

- Jack started campaigning bright and early today. This is basically because Christie told him to last night because it looked bad that he was confident and cocky that he didn’t need to ask anyone while Bella was making such an effort. Nicole was his victim and remains all flighty and “I don’t know what to do!!” silly about it.

- Cliff on the other hand has clearly made his decision as he sold out Bella’s whole plan to Christie and Jack complete with the “code word” of “blueberry pancakes” that will be used to let Nicole know that Jackson and Holly flipped. Christie remain upset that Bella is campaigning at all instead of “letting everyone do their own thing.”

- Jackson threw a fit because there’s a bunch of watermelons and Sam wants to cut one open but Jackson says he requested them and he wants them all saved for when he’s off slop. You might ask why Sam can’t just have one, and you’d be like Sam. But that’s not ok to Jackson.
https://twitter.com/CattyJargon/status/1154089696856694784

- Holly confided in Ana that Kat’s been warning her about how much of a sketchy rear end in a top hat Jackson is and that he might be a target soon, but Holly doesn’t know if Kat is being sincere or is just jealous. Ana leans to “jealous.” They appear to have rewritten history so that Kat is the one who is all inappropriately flirty and Jackson blames her for flirting with him in Week 1. I think its entirely possible they have completely erased from their memories how terribly Jackson treated Kat, how Holly was flirting with him while they were together, and how Jackson dumped Kat the day after she came off the block. It seems like the usual “men can’t help themselves, women are sluts” kind of reasoning. Despite this Holly concedes that Jackson needs to “chill” or he could be a target.

- Tommy called a House Meeting but of course BB21 has destroyed the fun of “HOUSE MEETING!”. This one is just to announce that today they will be doing “BB’s Next Top Look”, a play on “America’s Next Top Model.” Tommy wants everyone to pick a roll as a model, designer, or judge. Kat is involved. The excitement for this is… limited. Everyone wants to be a judge because it feels like the easiest one. Tommy is the host. Jackson, Sam, and Nicole are judges. Kat, Bella, and Jack are designers. Christie and Jack decide he’ll be a “Kemi” knockoff so that should be offensive. Everyone else is a model, including Cliff. I think he just wasn’t enthused enough to raise his hand. Kat was.

Team Bella is Christie and Ana. Team Jack is Nick and Cliff. Team Kat is Holly and Jess. Jess was nearly picked last but they became VERY aware of this and ended up picking Ana last. Team Kat is really into it. Nick doesn’t have any clean underwear to model so he’s gonna wear Jackson’s. That seems gross even beyond the normal reasons.

This is weirdly appropriate for BB21.

Why am I watching this? Its like I heard “house meeting” and just started slobbering.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 24, 2019

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Episode made Cliff seem slightly less dumb? Also how the hell do the outsiders never know how dumb it is to help the main alliance? Blows my mind every year.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know that the edit helped Cliff. It just gave us context from the start so we knew Cliff was giving up and trying to float as soon as POV was played so there was never the day or two of "Is Cliff making a major historic power move?"

Outsider alliances never come together because they all operate the way Cliff did, looking out for themselves and trying to float. A bunch of random, dysfunctional floaters aren't all going to spontaneously decide to unite and play hard. That's WHY they're outsiders/floaters. Someone has to stick their neck out, make the noms, force the vote, and draw lines and build trust. Cliff understood that and explained it to everyone at the start of the week. He just lost his nerve when he could no longer try and get by with as little blood as possible.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 25, 2019

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I get the feeling a lot of people come into the big brother house having lived their lives in the "In" group, so when they see they are outside of the major alliance, they do what they can to get in, instead of forming a counter alliance and working against that group like they probably should because they will never really be anywhere near the top of that group. You can see that playing out with Jess, Kat, etc.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its the usual thing where everyone who comes into the Big Brother house is usually used to being the loudest person in the room and in the middle of their social circles. And naturally a social order forms where people get pushed back. And when someone like Ovi or Jess tries and push forward they get mocked and attacked for it. That's always gonna be the reality and some people like Jess and Kat are just always going to have a hard time accepting "I'm not in the cool kids club." The best thing you can do if you're outside that is break up the "cool kids" so the social hierarchy breaks down and reforms. We saw that in BB15, BB17, BB18, BB19.

But I think the bigger problem is that too many players come in with a game plan on Day 1 and don't adapt. All the great players have one thing in common, when poo poo went sideways they were able to adapt. Dan, Will, Derrick, Vanessa, Danielle, whoever. You can point to a part of the game where their plans went sideways and they found a new path. Usually more than once.

So Cliff decided on Day 1 he wanted to play under the radar, stay close with the cool kids, and wait for a crack to form. Great. Well on Day 30 he was blindsided and evicted by an alliance of 6. He won his way back in and to HOH and decided "I have to strike against that 6 and inspire the rest to follow suit." Cool, that's adaption. On Day 32 the 6 has won the POV and are standing united with one of them willing to use her valuable power on an alliance mate she claims to not even like. The only thing that's changed in those two days is that the 6 have taken a stronger united stance. If Cliff has to get a little dirty to follow through, maybe that's an adaption you have to make. But Cliff went back to his original plan.

The worst part of it is, you can't go that far and not expect consequences. Cliff win 2 comps, did well in a 3rd, and made a big move. You think the 6 are going to forget that? Cliff can't go back to playing under the radar. He's on the radar. He's gotta adapt.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Jess won the fashion thingie. I don’t care so my apologies if you do. There was a twerk off between Nick and Cliff. Cliff’s week took a weird turn, ending with the ever popular embarrassing your kid in public dad move.
https://twitter.com/kellogg37/statu...164588478377985
https://twitter.com/kellogg37/statu...165948871577605

- Nicole’s still freaking out about the vote, being on the right side of it, and possibly being set up by a rogue vote again. Christie told her that she knows who the rogue vote is and promises it won’t happen again (because Christie runs the game). Christie’s assured Nicole that if it happens she’ll personally call “him” out.

- Cliff and Nicole figure Nick/Sam are next week’s victims. They don’t seem to have much concern towards changing that. I doubt Nicole even tries if she wins HOH since she’ll just get threatened by Christie’s power and Tommy will say he’s disappointed and Jackson will get angry etc.

- Jackson giving Bella false hope is adding to his bad rep. Its just kind of open discussion at this stage that he’s a sketchy, rear end in a top hat player largely driven by Christie who clearly wants to see him targeted soon. But she’s done such a good job getting a stranglehold of the game its going to be hard for her to pull that off without getting her hands on it. Nick has already picked up on it and says he’s targeting Christie and Jack and not touching Jackson.

- Cliff offered Nick and Bella the HOH room for their probable last night.

- Jack’s famous.
https://twitter.com/ZaineyTX/status/1154174864464470021

- Jack apparently punched a wall last night. Tommy says it was something mysteriously personal. He cried to Christie and says he thinks of his ex every second of every day.

- Nicole’s told Sam that Jackson’s just loving with Bella so he can mock her behind her back. Nicole knows this because Christie’s been telling her and knows Bella’s whole pitch. Sam warns Nicole not to get suckered in by Christie the way he did and tells her how he got screwed by her. Jackson is however telling Nicole that he’s keeping Bella so she thinks he’s trying to set her up to be on the wrong side of the votes.

- Holly as usually recognizes that messing with Bella and Nick is unnecessary, mean, and not great game. She’s talked about telling Bella the truth so that there’s no unnecessary blindsides or ill will. But its Holly which means she voices how she knows the thing they’re doing is bad and then keeps doing the bad thing.

- Nicole made a last ditch effort to turn Jess to keeping Bella but Jess is in her stubborn dumbass mode. She’s 100% convinced that Christie is the greatest person in the world, that she and Tommy aren’t with the 6, and that Sam is gunning for all the women.

- Sam told Bella that Jackson’s playing her. Bella wasn’t terribly surprised or affected and just said she has nothing to lose by giving it her best shot. Bella plans to try and befriend Sam’s wife, play with his kids, take photos, and send them to BB just so if he wins HOH she can mess with people’s heads.

- https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1154233986928918529

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House/Twitter update…

- https://twitter.com/lalalalickit/status/1154260443059433479

I don’t know why Jackson would be freaking out about the slop stuff. Unless BB was secretly planning to throw him on the block with 20 penalty votes tomorrow or something. Its possible Jackson’s just upset about them making him talk to someone about his food issues. But my guess is that Jackson’s just gradually coming to realize what the feeds mean for him. Two weeks ago he was warned about the poo poo he said about David and how people saw him as racist. Last week he was warned that the sex appears on feeds and Holly got upset at him over it. This week he might have learned that we’ve all been watching him cheat and making GBS threads all over him. Toss in all the “villain” stuff he’s done, all the trash talking, the treatment of Kat, etc. There’s always a bunch of HGs who don’t grasp what the feeds are and there’s sometimes one who really comes to understand that all the poo poo they’ve put out there is gonna be waiting for them when they get out. And its possible Jackson’s just reaching that point where he doesn’t know what kind of poo poo show he’s gonna come out to because he’s been such a Grade A piece of poo poo this last month.

At least that’s my theory. Maybe he’s just really hungry and mad about watermelons. And maybe Holly just likes making excuses for bad behavior.

- https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1154266710876098567

- Nick tells Bella that he heard Christie talking poo poo about him through a door and got all pissed off. She he went to Jackson and told him he was sick of the petty/personal stuff and told Jackson that Christie’s been trashing him too and saying he treats women terrible. Nick says Jackson doesn’t deserve it because he’s “literally the nicest person he’s even known.” Nick IS from Jersey so he could just know a bunch of Paulies. Nick intends to nominate Jack and Tommy with a Christie backdoor.

- Jess told Kat and Nicole that she’s scared of Nick and Sam putting them up. Nicole and Kat tried to reason with Jess that their backs are against the wall and they have to make big moves.

- Bella has hope and refuses to give up on tomorrow. Nick says that she convinced him there’s a chance. Nick and Sam talk about their goodbye messages. Bella asks if she gets to do one and they say she’ll do one for Jack. Bella cracks up and can’t wait. It’s a shame we’ll never see it. Bella considers just leaving her stuff in the house for Nick to take since she doesn’t know if she’ll have a place to put it. Nick says she’ll need stuff to change into.

Bella: That’s ok I live… well lived right down the block.

- https://twitter.com/hannah_hcb/stat...297553045299200

- Jess tells Kat that if the HOH is balancing on logs the two of them will own it and just have to pick and choose who they take out. Jess is unique. Kat says she wants to get Jackson out. She confirms that Nick told Jackson Christie is gunning for him. Kat says she was planning to nom Nick/Sam and backdoor Jackson but its all gone to poo poo now. “That would be a power move.” Uh, Nick/Sam would go home there, Kat. Kat thinks she’d have every vote besides Jack, Holly, and Sis. That seems wrong. Kat’s also worried that she told Christie she wants Jackson out because Christie talks so much.

- I have absolutely no idea where Jackson is. Maybe he’s sleeping in Have Nots but Holly is out and about.

- They’re playing a game where Christie has to guess who a person’s feet are while the rest of their body is covered with a transparent blanket. This is very dumb and weirdly feeding into Christie’s ego like you would a 5 year old who says they can do magic when they really can’t. Christie (and Tommy) gets every one right because of course they did because THIS ISN’T A MAGIC TRICK! I guess Nicole “won” when neither could recognize her foot. Which seems mildly like an insult? I have no idea. This is weird.

But then again I’m watching them. I’m really just waiting to see Jackson or if Kat tells Christie about Nick/Jackson.

- Awww. Nicole and Kat go into the back bedroom to find socks or something for the game and find Bella crying alone. Nicole asks about her and then goes and tells Nick to go see her. Nicole is very nice, even to people who were very mean to her.

Nick: We were putting our feet behind a blanket and they were guessing.
Bella: That’s weird.

- Speaking of odd relationships…
https://twitter.com/Mrs_ARockstar/s...956091661639685

- Ana says she hasn’t been called to DR since her POV DRs on Saturday.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I actually watched some feeds so some first hand write-ups.

- Nicole gives Bella a hug. Bella says that she’s so happy that she’s made real friends. She doesn’t want to talk about it now because she just reapplied her eye makeup after crying. Bella says its crazy that Nicole will be at her wedding and they’ll share photos of their kids together. What a weird loving turn. Nicole says she’s proud of Bella and Bella says that means a lot to her and she wants to prove in the real world that she’s a good person. Nicole says she is a good person and what they went through made her stronger and taught her a lesson about how things can get misread and you won’t always see eye to eye with everyone. Bella says she realizes now how hard it was for her to trust them and the only word she can think of to describe her reaction is “devastated.” Bella says she never should have let it get out of control like that and should have taken more time to process it and realize Nicole was right. Its a surprisingly good apology.

Bella: If anything maybe America will poo poo on me less because I learned my lesson.

Nicole: No negative feelings for you as a person. I say what I mean, I mean what I say. and I forgive you.

Kat joins and Bella tells them both that she’s at peace either way the vote goes ad she’ll have no hard feelings whatever way they vote.

- I briefly saw Jackson when he crossed paths with Bella and they shared a huge and goodbyes and niceties. But the feeds seem to be actively avoiding him.

- Sam has an AMAZING conversation with Tommy at 12:52 AM where he just gives no shits. We join it mid process so it appears to be Sam campaigning on behalf of Bella. Tommy says he doesn’t trust the way Bella plays but Jack is easier to figure out. Sam asks if Tommy can beat Jack and that only 1 of the 6 can go to the end. Tommy says everything changes and he’s “not married” to the 6. Sam says everything he’s told Tommy has come back to him and Tommy spews some BS about how Sam never told him not to tell people. Sam, “So Flaming Five we should have been like don’t tell anybody?” Tommy says that was different because Nick and Bella were running around so much and he was in a bind. Sam says it would have been nice if Tommy had told him since the rest of the 6 asked him about it and he lied. Sam says he’s been lied to 5 times from Gr8ful. Tommy throws some BS about how he and Christie thought they did tip him off. Tommy says Nick and Bella were playing both sides so he didn’t know if he could trust Sam. Sam says both sides were doing that but only theirs is being ostracized. Tommy. “I don’t know if I see that.” Sam brings up Gr8ful and Tommy dismisses it as random luck and meaningless. Sam says Unde9able was a joke on him and Tommy says it was their way of throwing Gr8ful aside and including Sam. Sam says he heard “Gr8ful” throw around after that and Tommy says he didn’t here. Tommy says he was working so hard for that alliance to hold, but Sam points out that it was the 6 who betrayed them not the other way. Tommy, “I hate that you see it that way, I really don’t see it that way.” Tommy says Nick was talking about nominating Jack/Jackson in W1. Sam says its weird he didn’t say that to him and Tommy says Nick probably forgot. Sam asks why the “Bella plan” couldn’t wait 3 weeks “just because she mentioned Christie.” Tommy says so much trust has been lost they had too.

Sam: So where’s my trust lost?
Tommy: Association.
Sam: That’s bullshit.
Tommy: I know.

Tommy says he thinks Sam is fine and should just chill out because there are other targets. Sam says he knows people are dropping his name and that he’s going up with Nick. Sam says he makes jokes about it because he feels like everyone in Gr8ful has been laughing at him all season and its his way of coping. Tommy says Nick shouldn’t have pushed for Holly to go up but Sam says people on his side were doing the same thing. Tommy: “They didn’t get caught. I don’t know about it.” Sam says the people talking poo poo were the ones who scrambled against Nick and Bella and inciting the Nicole thing. Tommy rambles and ultimately throws Nicole under the bus again and says everything they said was true. Sam asks if there are bigger targets than him and Tommy says he can’t answer that “for so many reasons.” Bella interrupts.

Tommy: We’re great! We’re having a great talk!”

Tommy goes off to talk to Bella after this so no more fun Sam sabotaging his game calling Tommy out and Tommy dancing badly. That was really bad gameplay but a lot of fun. I think at this stage Sam just knows he’s hosed and he’s determined to flame out hard so if he can’t flip it around he at least avoids jury.

https://twitter.com/VOMinorities/status/1154306615098695680
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1154312832437116929

- Bella’s just giving her “let death take me/campaign” thing to Tommy and Tommy’s “yeah, teaching” it. Christie’s on the other feed telling Jess and Kat how much Bella sucks and how Christie is totally not close to her original alliance anymore. Christie says she hugged Bella and Nick and “felt the hate.”

- Nick, Bella, and Sam talk a bunch while Nicole “sleeps” nearby. The gist of it is that Nick keeps saying mean poo poo and they keep telling him to stop. They say Christie’s being mean. Nick says she’s being portrayed as an rear end in a top hat and Bella says they were betrayed as assholes too, which Nick doesn’t see. Bella has found an internal peace and self awareness but Nick is still an rear end in a top hat. Bella says now that she’s heard Christie is talking poo poo to her she’s gonna “say some things” if she walks out the door. Bella gets worked up and says its going to be mean and Nicole tries to stop her. Nick and Bella say they should have had Nicole leashing them all season. Nick says he thought Tommy was doing that but he guesses he was setting them up.

- Tommy telling Christie they have to be careful about playing both sides and worries Holly/Sis are sketched out about it. Christie says she doesn’t want Nick to hate her and wants to work on forgiveness with him because even thought she “worked” on making Bella a target it was all game. Christie says it “hurts her heart” that Nick and Bella don’t like her. Tommy says Nick and Sam don’t trust him anymore. Christie knows Nick heard them talking poo poo but doesn’t think she talked poo poo about Nick. Christie says Sam is “butthurt” because he was in a F3 with Nick and Jack. I don’t get it. Tommy says Sam is very angry. Christie calls him “the king of paranoia” and “gives life to it” and should have “disassociated form them” and if he vote for Bella to stay it screws him. I loving hate bully alliances who insist people can’t throw meaningless votes to their friends. Christie and Tommy think if Sam wins he might try and win them back. Christie tries to spin that she’d lie to Sam and still put him up the next week. Christie says Jackson is causing trouble with “this blueberry pancake thing” and asks when Nick and Bella found out it was bs. Tommy says they don’t and Bella thinks she might stay. Christie, “Oh well.” Christie says if its 5-5 its NOT Jess and Nicole. Christie says she gave Nicole her word that if there’s rogue votes she’ll stand up defend her and Jess and call out the rogue voters as her targets. Christie says the DR has been asking her a lot of questions about Jackson’s “recent behavior”. “Its a thing.” Christie says Jackson had a “nervous breakdown” and is “off his meds”. Fish.

https://twitter.com/VOMinorities/st...319054494228480

- Holly tells Kat that DR said they might let them do a dual DR. Holly says it worries her that Jackson knows (that they know each other). Kat says “our storyline” has gotten her called in and more relevant than ever. Kat asks if Holly is sure Jackson won’t come after her because he’s been moody. Holly says he’s just moody in general and she doesn’t know why. Holly asks if “the Christie thing” actually happened. Kat confirms that Christie is trashing/targeting Jackson but it’s more than just her who thinks he treats women poorly. Kat says a lot of people feel that way and “it has been given life.” Holly, “Because of how he treats you?” Kat’s afraid to say anything because she’s afraid of Jackson reacting. Holly, “I know that now.” Kat’s running off the ways Jackson is an rear end in a top hat to her and others and Holly is defending Jackson. “I feel like he gives more than he takes.” Kat says its that everyone “walks on eggshells” around him and his “douchebag stories.” Kat says she’s heard he’s said “derogatory things”. Holly finds this hard to believe but notes “he HATES her.” Kat mentions how bad Jackson was when he broke up with Holly for that half a day. Holly, “That was not good.” Holly says she doesn’t want to look like “a weak idiot” and says this isn’t the real world. Holly starts talking about what Jackson’s “going through” so we switch to people sleeping.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Jackson is a piece of poo poo so I'm down for a Paulie style meltdown.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
Did Bella or anyone try campaigning to Jackson by telling him he’ll be the new star of the show if he votes out Jack? I feel like that would flip Jackson’s vote (and this Holly and Kat’s) in about 30 seconds.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Something along those lines was part of Bella's campaign to Jackson. Less "star of the show" and more "alpha in the game".

Jackson's got a huge rear end douche crush on Jack, though, and honestly it would be real dumb for Jackson to vote out Jack. He's not exactly rolling with friends. It's why taking out Jack would have been such a big move and something Cliff should have gone hard for. Hes the biggest link between Christie/Tommy and Jackson/Holly. If he went tonight it COULD drive a wedge between the 6, or at least would make Christie and Tommy less likely to stick their necks out for Jackson.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nicole, Nick, and Sam are all out already. Rip this season.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
There was zero potential for Cliff to take Jack out once Michie won the veto. Even flushing out Christie’s power would have been falling on his sword. It sucks for everyone else but he did what was best for him to at least get further, and that’s really what this game is about if you’re not in the mega-alliance. There’s no way he could have ever guaranteed Jess and Kat doing the right thing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kill me

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

That's cool

Looking forward to Cliff's dumb face as he boss hogg dances his way out the door for the 2nd time.

And jokes on me for saying "Nicole might have a chance at this" and then having her immediately fall to the ground. What a garbage season.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ehh I think Sam’s out next

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ace Jameson posted:

There was zero potential for Cliff to take Jack out once Michie won the veto. Even flushing out Christie’s power would have been falling on his sword. It sucks for everyone else but he did what was best for him to at least get further, and that’s really what this game is about if you’re not in the mega-alliance. There’s no way he could have ever guaranteed Jess and Kat doing the right thing.

Cliff and fans can argue that Cliff had to do what he had to do to buy himself a little safety and hope he can play long enough for another opportunity to come along later in the game.

But the reality is that directly contradicts EVERYTHING Cliff said at the start of his HOH. He flat out said that they had to work together as a group and not just worry about being safe for a week or two and that he was willing to get bloody to do that. He just didn't have the strength to follow through on his convictions.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Ehh I think Sam’s out next

Yeah, Cliff's probably only in danger if Nick and Sam somehow both get safety and that only happens if they're dumb enough to not nominate both.

And even then they might just get rid of Nicole. Cliff might have actually bought himself a week or two. But if it somehow ends up Cliff/Nicole at the end of the week then we might get the poetic justice ending.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 26, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

We all know Jackson is gonna be HOH.

I mean, c'mon.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ace Jameson posted:

He had a chance to gently caress up the mega alliance that will 100% vote him out at some point the instant he has no power or value, or at least strong arm them into losing their reward power if he wasn’t willing to take a kill shot. What he did only delays the inevitable. Playing a game of one at this stage is a losing game.

Also I guess Christie and Tommy got the poison ivy punishment, whatever it is.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bottom line is you can defend Cliff's decision, but you'd be arguing against Cliff from Thursday to do so.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I didn't really listen to the rules and only just now turned on feeds. Why do Tommy and Christie have punishments if Jack, Nick, Sam, Nicole, and Jess all fell before them?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah. In another season where the majority was doing a good job of hiding themselves better and was playing a strategic game, I’d feel ok-ish about his decision. But 6 shooters are so out in the open about their alliance that breaking them up should have been the priority, especially when the majority of the comp beasts are on that side. I just cannot accept that this was a good idea, even if it may have been ok short term.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I didn't really listen to the rules and only just now turned on feeds. Why do Tommy and Christie have punishments if Jack, Nick, Sam, Nicole, and Jess all fell before them?

Random draw as you fall. They got the two punishment chips when they drew.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Max posted:

Yeah. In another season where the majority was doing a good job of hiding themselves better and was playing a strategic game, I’d feel ok-ish about his decision. But 6 shooters are so out in the open about their alliance that breaking them up should have been the priority, especially when the majority of the comp beasts are on that side. I just cannot accept that this was a good idea, even if it may have been ok short term.

I mean, even if Cliff had started the week saying "I know there's a six but they're really powerful and they have a power that protects them and I don't want to get too bloody this week so I just want to make the safe move and keep floating by as a solo player" I would have been annoyed but I would have just accepted that that's the player Cliff is.

The problem is Cliff started the HOH week by saying "I just got evicted by this 6 and we have to work together as a group and take them apart even if it gets bloody or doesn't let us stay safe and float." So he just couldn't follow through on his convictions.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson pissed himself.

Everyone cheered and called him a champion.

BB21.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Max posted:

He had a chance to gently caress up the mega alliance that will 100% vote him out at some point the instant he has no power or value, or at least strong arm them into losing their reward power if he wasn’t willing to take a kill shot. What he did only delays the inevitable. Playing a game of one at this stage is a losing game.

Also I guess Christie and Tommy got the poison ivy punishment, whatever it is.

The only strategy to accomplish that was to tell Christie that he was going to put Bella up, and then put Christie (or another sixxer) up. I would have endorsed that shitshow/power move, but otherwise there wasn’t much he could do without completely screwing himself over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, even if Cliff had started the week saying "I know there's a six but they're really powerful and they have a power that protects them and I don't want to get too bloody this week so I just want to make the safe move and keep floating by as a solo player" I would have been annoyed but I would have just accepted that that's the player Cliff is.

The problem is Cliff started the HOH week by saying "I just got evicted by this 6 and we have to work together as a group and take them apart even if it gets bloody or doesn't let us stay safe and float." So he just couldn't follow through on his convictions.

I could be wrong but I don’t think he fully knew about Christie’s power when it started and also Kat and Jess are complete wildcards that he should never put his faith in.