Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

akadajet posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Urine_Themed_Islands

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

be the change you want to see in the world

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The federal cyberstalking charge was later dropped, although he still faces one count of aggravated assault,[42] with the tweet being considered "a deadly weapon."[43]

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Giraffes are difficult to restrain, and their use for food could cause the species to become endangered.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Wait hang on now I want to eat a giraffe

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

author, publisher, psychologist, hypnotist, and expert in the Klingon language

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

akadajet posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Urine_Themed_Islands

urine rear end in a top hat

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickson_Poon

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
what a shitload of gently caress

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
This single is one of only three top 50 British hits to be sung fully in Latin

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_(military)

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Before the advent of motorized transport, an officer's batman was also in charge of the officer's "bat-horse"

:black101:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

wait until you find out what the equivalent system is called in the posh schools where most of our officers still come from

ColTim
Oct 29, 2011
The completed American Dream will span 3 million square feet and consist of 55 percent entertainment facilities and 45 percent retail locations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the september june that never ended

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

this is fine

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

- the 2019th consecutive month of heat waves dating back to the early 21st century (October 2187)

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

That loving landing was always impossible.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
She has subsequently received negative attention for her support of Adolf Hitler, as well as antisemitic and white nationalist comments,[5][6] which led to her expulsion from Celebrity Big Brother.[7]

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

A search for WoW Gold on Google will show a multitude of sites (more than 90 sponsored results as of June 2006) from which Gold can be purchased.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

google et al

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

dragonfly 69 please delete all those dumb game articles

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warriors_characters
Over 30,000 words about characters in a children's book about talking cats

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
The song is written from the point of view of a car or truck driver who thinks of his beloved "baby", telling that they are able to share their feelings at distance without physical means like telephone or letters. He explains how this works and, while listening to a song on the radio, makes comments on the late night traffic in the early morning hour.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Manky Tungeon posted:

lol 'amazingly written'

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

[citation needed]

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

i didn't know there was a specific term for it, but i've seen some of these movies and they're gloriously stupid fun.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Agile Vector posted:

lol 'amazingly written'
some dragonfly wannabe has already killed it ffs

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol at the section on naming conventions being followed by the thunderclan queen being named Daisy

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

SkyClan is still trying to make their clan larger since at the moment it is very small. SkyClan have warriors that are at the gorge in the morning but sleep with their human owners at night. These cats are called "Daylight warriors", but the warriors in the clan sometimes call them "Kitty warriors".

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Manky Tungeon posted:

well it's young adult really

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

young adults are children

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
The Final Jeopardy! round features a single clue. At the end of the Double Jeopardy! round, the host announces the Final Jeopardy! category, and a commercial break follows. During the break, barriers are placed between the contestant lecterns, and each contestant makes a final wager; they may wager any amount of their earnings, but may not wager certain numbers with connotations that are deemed inappropriate (69, 666, and 1488 are among the forbidden wagers, though 420 is allowed).[18]

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
In 2011, Posehn agreed to perform at the Gathering of the Juggalos. Some of his fans criticized this decision as being "not metal".[9] Posehn countered that "getting a paycheck is metal", and expressed respect towards the Juggalo fan culture, as well as the independent music success of Insane Clown Posse and Psychopathic Records.[9]

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
This page lists the most relevant model railway scale standards in the world. Most standards are regional, but some have followers in other parts of the world outside their native region, most notably NEM and NMRA. While the most significant standardised dimension of a model railway scale is the gauge, a typical scale standard covers many more aspects of model railways and defines scale-specific dimensions for items like catenary, rolling stock wheels, loading gauge, curve radii and grades for slopes, for instance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
For both pain and coughing, thebacon can be made more effective along with NSAIDs, muscle relaxants, and/or antihistamines like tripelennamine, hydroxyzine, promethazine, phenyltoloxamine and chlorpheniramine.

Thebacon is a Schedule I controlled substance in the United States, never having been in medical use there.[4]