Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ace Jameson posted:

I could be wrong but I don’t think he fully knew about Christie’s power when it started and also Kat and Jess are complete wildcards that he should never put his faith in.

He was told about her power after he won HOH, BEFORE he had those talks with the girls and Nick/Sam/Bella. He only changed his tune after Jackson won POV and even then he stayed quiet on his change in philosophy until Monday, which is why we all had hope he was playing Christie.

Kat and Jess were always wildcards. That's the point of outsider/floaters. They're flakey and timid gameplayers by nature. It takes a player doing what Cliff did at the start of the week to force them into action. He knew and expressed that. Then he flaked out just like they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Ace Jameson posted:

The only strategy to accomplish that was to tell Christie that he was going to put Bella up, and then put Christie (or another sixxer) up. I would have endorsed that shitshow/power move, but otherwise there wasn’t much he could do without completely screwing himself over.

He could have at least forced her to burn her power to do it, knowing that she had expressed reluctance to do so in that exact hypothetical.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ace Jameson posted:

The only strategy to accomplish that was to tell Christie that he was going to put Bella up, and then put Christie (or another sixxer) up. I would have endorsed that shitshow/power move, but otherwise there wasn’t much he could do without completely screwing himself over.

That's exactly what we all think he should have done. It would have been bloody but he had the justification to lie to and betray the alliance who had repeatedly lied to and betrayed him and he had said at the start of the week he was ok getting bloody. The problem was he was trying to hedge his bets with Christie and Tommy so when it came down to him having to betray all 6 he backed off.

ShakeZula posted:

He could have at least forced her to burn her power to do it, knowing that she had expressed reluctance to do so in that exact hypothetical.

Or this. At the very least he should have burned Christie's power. All he was doing was guaranteeing that the 6 would play the same power moves on the next HOH. But he traded that for a promise of 2 weeks of safety.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This will be the lasting image of BB21.

NSFW
https://twitter.com/bigbspoilers/st...585798630465536

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Jackson pissed himself.

Everyone cheered and called him a champion.

BB21.

Jackson pisses himself and gets called a hero.

I piss myself and I get called "drunk" and "disgusting."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If you're wondering why 3 members of the 6 are fighting so hard for HOH against someone who is basically their 7th:

- Holly and Ana are terrified that they're useless in the 6 and no one actually cares what they think. They both really want to win something to gain some power within the 6 and assure their position.

- Holly specifically is very jealous of Kat and worried that she could replace her in the 6, especially since Christie and Tommy have been getting closer to her.

- Jackson learned last night that Christie has been painting a target on him. Holly also learned that Kat wants to backdoor him. But she plans to put him next to Nick so he'd probably stay and Kat would just destroy her game if she did that.

- Before the live show Jackson had a huge screaming fit at Kat and made her cry. Again.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status...456295874805761

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ace Jameson posted:

I mean, he literally was in a position to do this, but balked and put up Bella instead and gave himself an intentional numbers and power disadvantage. I can’t respect this move.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson down (into a puddle of his own piss). We won't get the worst case scenario, I guess.

Kat down too, so we also won't get the only glimmer of hope. But she was probably just waiting for Jackson to fall.

This should be over soon. Ana and Holly have no reason to fight each other. Ana probably shouldn't want to be the one to put up Nick/Sam since she actually has a relationship with them, but she's not exactly a sophisticated gameplayer.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jul 26, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holly and Ana are literally just fighting for a gently caress room.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holly and Analyse have been fighting out the HOH for like 20 minutes.

They're in an alliance together and are ostensibly best friends.

This is utterly absurd.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Between Holly and Sis who is the worst case scenario?

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Holly and Analyse have been fighting out the HOH for like 20 minutes.

They're in an alliance together and are ostensibly best friends.

This is utterly absurd.

Just imagine-- maybe this, of all the stupid things, is what causes the split in the six!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I dunno.

Holly wins she noms Nick/Sam without hesitation, no problem putting up Nicole, probably doesn't put up Cliff. Jackson spends all week in HOH loving her and maybe becomes an even more insufferable rear end in a top hat. Maybe Jackson buries his game more? We have to deal with Holly DRs for a week. She might use the week to try and undermine Kat's position in the 6.

Ana wins she noms Nick/Sam even though she really shouldn't, but the 6 tell her to so she does. Maybe it causes Nick to get upset at her and force confrontation but Ana would just make sad noises and bad excuses. She has no problem putting up Nicole or Cliff but she's said she'll put up Kat as a pawn. Jack will spend the week in HOH loving her and might become more insufferable and burn himself? Jackson doesn't get to be king for the week? Christie has a loose hold on Ana but Tommy would just be her hand.

I guess I'm rooting for Ana for the absurdity of her HOH DRs and/or them just letting Christie, Tommy, and Jack play HOH on tv.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holly makes a joke at Jackson's expense that he pissed his pants for nothing.

Jackson glares.

Holly apologizes and says she's just bored.

40 minutes of Holly vs Ana. WHY?!?!?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ana FINALLY down. She legit fell and was pissed off.

None of that made any sense. They're both nominating Nick/Sam.

Not Jackson gets to raw dog Holly raw this week. Congrats.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Wow Holly HOH I'm so thrilled :smith:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Petition to rename the HOH room Jack’s Crab Shack all week

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I guess if hope hasn't died in you and you want an excuse to watch this week its possible that this absurd Holly/Ana battle will get Christie all paranoid that Holly knows she was throwing Jackson's name around and is planning something. The last time a couple in the 6 won HOH and stayed loyal despite there being rumblings of problems it didn't go great for them.

Also at one point during that ordeal Jackson yelling "Stay in the Zone! The Auto Zone!" Which just goes to reinforce my theory that Jackson was raised Mowgli style and learned english from commercials and bumper stickers.

edit: And I guess if you REALLY want to dream big there's always Christie's power if she gets too sketched out by Holly and Jackson. I wouldn't expect that but hope is a human need.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jul 26, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/JulieChen/status/1154559370241478656

I guess if you want to hope this week goes anyway but the expected Nick/Sam noms there's two wildcards.

1) Ana was REALLY upset when the HOH ended and muttered something like “we’re on the same loving team”. So paranoia might brew.

2) Nick’s gonna push HARD to Holly that Christie is gunning for Jackson.

I don’t think Holly and Jackson have the game room to make a move against Christie. They’d lose Jack, Tommy, Ana, and probably Kat in that deal. They’d have to cut a deal with Nick and Sam or something. Its more likely that Christie brews up the paranoia about Jackson and Holly amongst the 6 (and the rest of the house). But I doubt she’d waste her power making that huge a move when she still has another week it could save her.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds back.

Jackson put deodorant on his under carriage.
https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1154616399580545024

Cliff kept his HOH beers and is sharing them. Jackson drank one. Uh, don’t Have Nots last until midnight? Jackson definitely shouldn’t be drinking with whatever meds he’s on.

Nick is in full on kiss rear end mode.

Jackson is going ham on the watermelons. He says he eats 2 a day. I’m not clear why he’s off Have Nots.

Tommy and Kat are taking hot showers so I guess Have Nots are just over. They don’t usually end until midnight. It seems like BB changed it to cater to Jackson.

Jess: Hopefully it doesn’t become Jackson's HoH.
Kat: I kind of hope it does, cause then he will piss everyone off.

Tommy and Christie point out the obvious that punishing them by linking them together is completely meaningless and in no way a hassle for either. BB21 fails in every way.

Nicole got a FCC warning for telling Julie she felt “lovely.”

Ana complains to Kat that she was trying to cut a deal with Holly and Jackson was telling her not to make a deal. She’s REALLY pissed at Jackson. Kat tries to dismiss it as a competitive drive but Ana says Holly wanted to drop. Kat says she hopes this isn’t a Jackson HOH, Ana says it clearly is. “I love her but she needs a bigger backbone.” Ana says hopefully Jackson digs his grave this week. Kat says its good Ana didn’t win because she avoids blood and next week might be a DE. Ana says if she had won her and Jack would be “the power couple” and Kat fawns over how awesome they are. Kat says she doesn’t want to talk about Jackson because she’s worried it will get back to him. Ana, “He’s so mean to you. Why? It’s scary.” Ana says one day he got in one of his moods and scared her, she told him, and he asked why. “Because you’re a loving dick?”

You know what? Why am I watching this? I’m gonna play video games or something.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

Genuine question I'm pondering: is Jess the worst BB player in modern history? I'm thinking post BB15.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Savahontas posted:

Genuine question I'm pondering: is Jess the worst BB player in modern history? I'm thinking post BB15.

I have 2 answers for that.

#1. Maybe in the running, sure, but there's a lot of contenders for worst games. How about Jozea? Kaitlyn? Or Victoria? Or Meg, Jason, and Jackie? Or BB19 Cody? Or like most of the cast of BB19? And I still have no idea what the hell Christine was hoping to accomplish with the Bomb Squad and Cody. Besides, Jess might not be the dumbest person this season. Ovi genuinely believed Christie backdoored him by chance and Ana never once was able to understand why Cliff nominated Jack/Jackson. This is a VERY dumb cast.

#2. Is Jess really playing much worse of a game than Cliff? I mean, Jess thinks that the 6 isn't real, that its actually the 2 couples and Tommy/Christie are wildcards she can trust. That's stupid but Cliff just punted his HOH on the same basic reasoning. Its not even that far off from what Kat's reasoning is. Nicole's the only one of them who seems to really believe in the 6 which is why she grew close to Nick, Bella, and Sam last week. But she's confiding in Christie too and trusting Tommy is largely what tanked her game.

So I mean, yeah, Jess is waaaaaay dumb and in a long line of dumb rear end floaters who don't know what's happening or players who think they're secret masterminds. But a lot of how bad she looks is how hosed up the house atmosphere of "no game" is and how effective Christie has been in convincing everyone that its real and they can trust her.

And this cast is way dumb.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jul 26, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House/Twitter update…

- I mentioned it earlier but Kat and Jackson had a huge fight before the live show. The gist of it seems to be that Jackson has a tendency to fart in the storage room (on the exposed food) and Kat said something and Jackson exploded. The fight itself was off the feeds although we could see Christie trying to defuse it from another room by distracting Jackson. It reduced Kat to tears, she said Jackson was rude and disrespectful and yelled at her every day for something, and she told people that he made her “feel unsafe.” Christie talked to Jackson about it and Jackson said he “was going to run her…” He basically blamed her for being “self absorbed” while he “does everything” to try and help people because he’s used to eating 5000 calories a day and doesn’t want to eat all the meat so he’s eating junk. Then he rants about how BB won’t let him have his “medicine” and he’s focused on “his job” of winning HOH and can’t be bothered with anyone “who doesn’t matter.”

Jackson is an INCREDIBLE piece of poo poo. And almost certainly a self medicating addict.

-

Sam: Whatever you guys do, DON’T DO THAT!

- Jackson, as always does a lot for the bad image he has, this time being a misogynist.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1154645481248583681

- Jess revealed that she’s friends with BBCan Britnee. I don’t know who that is but more of the common casting circle small world stuff.

- Jackson told Cliff about the stuff Nick said to him, that Christie hates him for the way he treats women and talks to her. It “doesn’t make sense” to Jackson though since he doesn’t see anything wrong with his behavior and Cliff said it didn’t sound real to him either and Nick might have just been trying to flip the votes. Cliff not only knows Christie feels this way but he confided in her that he feels the same way. Cliff has a kind of “dad” attachment to Kat and he VERY much dislikes the way Jackson treats her and that he boasted about sleeping with her. So that PROBABLY kills any long shot odds of Jackson getting Holly to take a shot at Christie this week.

- There’s some drama about the comp and the rules. The gist of it is that the HGs didn’t seem super clear on the rules and that you could grab onto wires or something and Nicole, Jess, Christie, and Jack have all said they fell because of that. At later points it seems the rules were clarified. Holly and Jackson got wind of this and naturally handled it with the grace and diplomacy you’d expect and said they were lucky and should count their blessings. Nah, kidding. They said people are salty and jealous.

- Jackson says he pissed himself during the HOH because he needed to reserve his energy. Sure, that makes sense. I always piss myself after an hour of physical effort because otherwise I’d get tired.

- Holly is such a non entity in the house and this week is so boring even to them that no one noticed when she was called to DR and were waiting for her to come out. So when she screamed “Who wants to see my HOH room?!” no one heard and she had to go find everyone.

- Apparently Holly has a dog named Jackson?! That can’t possibly be real but I swear I heard it.

- Holly got a big rear end plate of artichokes. I honestly have no idea how one goes about cooking and eating an artichoke. The name and nature of it always seemed like a warning away.

- All the former HOHs were discussing the various random stuff like answering emails they do. Apparently there’s some platform question where you’re asked who your “3 Besties” are. Nick - ever a transparent kiss rear end - told Christie his were Bella, Sam and herself. Christie pretended to be surprise.d The strength of Christie’s game is that if you went around the room and asked them who their “3 besties” are I’m not sure there’s one person in that house who wouldn’t say “Christie” besides Jackson and maybe Holly (depending on how she actually feels about Kat). Sam probably wouldn’t say Christie now but would have a week ago.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House/Twitter update…

- Noms are mostly like Nick/Sam but misogynistic pig Jackson told Holly that that was “too bold” for her (but ok for someone like him and Jack) so she should put up Nick/Nicole. Holly knows that’s stupid since Sam could win POV and save Nick but Jackson said it so she’s debating between the two. Everyone else is smarter than Jackson so I assume he’ll lose this. But Holly keeps letting Jackson have sex with her so she doesn’t usually make the smart choices when it comes to him.

- Christie wants to have a house meeting to prove to Jackson that she didn’t talk poo poo about him, which she absolutely did. This is because Nick told Jackson (and Kat, who told Christie) and will most certainly push it again with Holly/Jackson today. Holly and Tommy both told her not to do it and just let it die quietly and everyone else will as well. The entire house WILL lie to protect Christie but they obviously prefer not to do it in a House Meeting called by Christie. It SHOULD be a red flag that she’s even talking about that, lying so easily, and expecting everyone else to lie for her, but it won’t be with the crew.

- Kat told Jess about all the stuff Jackson’s done in the house like the rogue vote, throwing away food, dumping mouthwash and toiletries, etc. She confirmed that she threw HOH as soon as Jackson was off because she was scared of him after the fight earlier. She wanted to get him out pre-jury and thought she might have the numbers this week, but she says Ana is turning on him along with Christie so she needs to be patient and hopefully he’ll bury himself more this week. Jess’ contributions mainly amount to the same “I want all the girls to work together” thing she’s been saying since W1 that bears no relevance to the actual state of the house.

- Kat actually slept in the Have Nots room. I don’t know if that’s a sign of how “unsafe” and isolated she feels, or how not uncomfortable the Have Not room is. Or both.

- Ana and Christie slept in HOH with Holly instead of Jackson. My impression is that’s Holly trying to rebuild her relationship with Christie after its kind of fallen away the last couple of weeks.

- Ovi is basically the anthesis of Jackson. He’s Gallant to Jackson’s Goofus. Goofus throws food away and complains he doesn’t have enough or the right kind, Gallant asks you to please donate your food to hungry children.
https://twitter.com/TheOviKabir/status/1154570878635716608

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Nicole got a FCC warning for telling Julie she felt “lovely.”

What does this even mean? Nicole shouldn't care about this, I assume, since it's the show's responsibility to manage this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I should have put "FCC warning" in quotes. Its what they were all saying in the house. It probably just means production scolded her for cursing during the live show. The actual FCC obviously didn't send her a letter in 2 hours or anything.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- After eating himself into a coma last night Jackson was up at 6:30 to cook breakfast. As best as I can tell breakfast includes but is not limited to a full pack of bacon, half a stick of butter, a watermelon, 2 other melons, a pineapple, 6 bananas, a dozen eggs, french toast, a couple of avocados, etc. He spent like 2 hours cooking from what I could tell from the background and then woke up the girls in HOH to serve them this massive meal. They ate and then went back to bed.

- During breakfast the ladies discussed who to target NEXT week after getting either Nick or Sam out this week. You’d think it would be the other one, right? Well guess who’s name comes up? If you guessed the HOH who just bent over his HOH for 2 weeks of safety you’d be right. Note, that would be 1 week. Christie figures if they give him his 2 weeks then he’ll just be a grateful jury member, but you know, if they’re worried he might come after them when the 2 weeks are done then better hit first, right?

- Christie eats with her mouth open and talks with her mouth full. That’s become a big thing to like be nasty towards her online so I don’t want to make a thing of it, but she does it and its annoying.

- Holly intends to say “its Unde9able that two of you have to go up” when she nominates Nick and Sam. The ladies love it. Because they’re all assholes who don’t actually recognize that they betrayed their alliance members because they can do no wrong.

- Holly is extra interested in putting Nick and Sam up because last night she eavesdropped on them saying that the HOH is designed more for people like Holly and Ana than big dudes like them. This offends Holly greatly, and Christie and Ana agree even though of course its true and not actually an insult or anything.

- Like 5 minutes later the girls complain at length about Nick eavesdropping on them talking poo poo about him, Bella, Sam, Jackson, and others the other day and telling Jackson. Ana, “He must have been really paranoid to be listening like that.” But… Holly just said she was. And you ARE gunning for him and talking trash about him. That’s not paranoia, its perception. But the ladies are REALLY put off by this of course everything is everyone else’s fault and they are good honorable players and…

- Apparently that whole breakfast was JUST for the HOH ladies and Jackson? Jesus Christ.

- Why am I watching this?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I sort of want them to backstab cliff just so he can fully realize how bad his move was. It’ll be the little enjoyment I get from this situation.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

House/Twitter update…

- Holly flirted with putting a pawn up with Nick (because Jackson suggested it) but since that doesn’t make sense and everyone else wants Nick and Sam up she’s putting them up. She’s telling them that she’s doing what’s easiest and to keep the house happy. Which is both condescending and pointless considering they were in the goddamn alliance and know what this is about. But anything to deny responsibility. Nicole is the replacement option.

- Holly’s also using Nick and Sam “voting against the house” as justification. Which is both condescending nonsense and really scummy. “You’re bad because you voted for you girlfriend/best friend to stay over the guy who backstabbed you.”

- Kat was thrown around as a pawn potential for some reason (probably just because Holly kind of hates her) but Holly said “she can’t win anything” for POV. Except that she won one of the 4 POVs and just did great in the HOH finishing 3rd after clearly throwing. But like I said, Holly hates Kat and this house is about this kind of stuff.

- Speaking of, Jackson said Kat did something to drive him insane but who knows what. Jack told him they need the number.

- Nick and Sam named themselves “The Prophets” because they prophecized what would happen this week. Except… everyone did. Jess knew what would happen this week. And Nick is one of the dumbasses who ignored Nicole when SHE told them what was going to happen. Delusion and self satisfaction is the theme of this season.

- Holly has informed the rest of the 6 about the stuff Nick told Jackson that Christie thinks he doesn’t respect women and is a pushy bully and an rear end in a top hat etc, etc. Which Christie of course denies saying even though she’s said it to Tommy a bunch of times. But much like the 6 seemed to kind of believe Nicole was lying and that Nick/Bella/Sam betrayed them first Christie probably believes it. Sadly this might slow Christie down on trying to bury Jackson.

- Nick and Sam aren’t throwing Christie under the bus to Holly/Jackson as expected. They’ve brought it up with each other but Nick is foolishly trusting of Michie to pitch for him. Instead their approach to Holly was basically “just give the two of us a week so we’re in Jury together and one of us doesn’t have to be isolated in there.” They should know that Gr8ful doesn’t do compassion.

- https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/st...619166546178048

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Catching up on the show episodes and wow Jackson is really their golden boy isn't he. They sure didn't protect Cliff with the edit, he still looks dumb as hell.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what is jacks tattoo that so scandalous he cant show it on tv

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Nick and Sam (unsurprisingly) are on the block.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

zapplez posted:

what is jacks tattoo that so scandalous he cant show it on tv

At this point probably a Sambo.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Man I slept well. House/Twitter update…

- Nick and Sam are nominated.

- Before noms Sam made a hard push to Holly and Jackson to put up Jess and consider keeping Nick and Sam around to help them when it gets down to a battle with the other couples. He also kept pointing out how he hadn’t done anything to betray the 9 but he was being treated like he had. They really didn’t have any counters to this and Holly just kept going back to the idea of her having to do what “the house” wants and Sam not distancing himself from Nick and Bella and voting to keep her. Sam pointed out that he’s basically being called disloyal for being loyal, which Holly hadn’t actually considered to that point. Sam ends up comparing Holly to Pontius Pilate washing her hands of his execution and blaming the mob, and Holly and Jackson being idiots didn’t get that actually pretty eloquent reference and thinks Sam made some offensive religious reference or compared himself to Jesus (which I guess he sorta did but that’s not the point of the story). The 6 are making enough of an ignorant thing of it that Sam’s worried he might have mocked the Bible.

https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1154912826743578624

- Speaking of…
https://twitter.com/bbclipshow/stat...872572321812480

- Kat foolishly volunteered to Holly to go up as a replacement pawn to help her avoid getting any more blood on her hands and to hide their relationship. That’s dumb but it did seem to do the job of convincing Holly that Kat is loyal. She also told Holly about “Cliff’s Angels” (Cliff, Jess, Kat, and Nicole) and generally buried Nicole. Kat’s worried about Nicole because she lied to her about not knowing about the vote flip and then Tommy outed her lie, and then Nicole told Nick that Kat knew which outed her to him. Basically Kat lied a bunch and that’s Nicole’s fault so she’s gotta go.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1154986738445504512

- Christie’s shifted from “Jackson disrespects women” to “Jackson is amazing, but he has a trigger” and “Jackson and Holly keep saying that Nick and Bella made good points about them being on the bottom of the totem pole.” She’s clearly setting up for Jackson and Holly to be the first of the 6 cut should someone else win a HOH. Tommy and Jack have picked up on it and are trying to rebuild trust in the 6. Ana saw something shiny.

- Nick’s new thing is to tell everyone he “created the best alliance in the game and then screwed it up.” That seems to be his rationalization for how he screwed up but not really.

- Jackson told Nick that he never had a chance to talk to Holly in his behalf. Sam naturally recognizes that’s ridiculous but Nick believes him because Nick is an idiot.

- Jess, Nicole, and Sam are Have Nots for the week, they were the first 3 off the comp. Christie would have been fourth. Its convenient they only did 3 this week. Christie openly speculates that production changed it to protect her since she already has a punishment.

- Christie and Tommy’s “poison ivy” punishment is just bathing suits and red blotchy spots. And they might not be able to shower or go outside. And maybe not touch people. Which will be a problem for Tommy. Except Tommy did take a shower. And they can wear t-shirts and shorts. This isn’t a very good punishment. I don’t think BB is trying any more this season.
https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1154890651357646848
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1154979299792961536

- Jackson wasted $90 of tuna thawing it wrong.

- Jack and Jackson think its unfair that Jess can “passive aggressively” call someone a “bitch” but if they say it its a big deal. #MRA.

- The did this for 2 minutes.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1154875358967033856

- Christie did damage control with Nick denying that she ever talked poo poo about Jackson. Then she talked poo poo about Jackson and how he talks to her and others in the house and how it probably is the mysterious thing that’s been bothering Jackson.

- Kat is endlessly full of skills.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1154963366500347905

- Nick asked Cliff if he’d use the POV on him if he chose him for HG Choice. Cliff said he’d go double check with everyone and then let him know. Cliff checked with Holly and told her he’d throw POV if she wanted. Whatever the 6 want.

- #BB21
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1154965526000439296

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
This week is going to suck

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

SalTheBard posted:

This week is going to suck

Quoting this for usage in all future weeks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't know. This week's already going better for me. I went to bed early, got a good night's sleep, and then didn't even think of the feeds since this morning.

Silver linings.

Like, even though Sam is my favorite in there right now part of me is rooting for Nick to win POV so Sam goes home to his family and doesn't do something like win HOH next week to keep me interested.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jul 27, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Afternoon House/Twitter update…

- POV players picked. Cliff, Jessica, and Tommy are playing.

- As reported this morning, Nick asked Cliff yesterday if he’d use the POV if he picked him and Cliff said he had to go get permission. He talked to Holly and she obviously did not give permission. He told Nick this morning that he wouldn’t feel right using the POV on Nick since Sam used the POV on him. Nick thanked him for his “honesty”.

- Sam asked Cliff if he’d use the POV on him. Cliff said “probably” but he’d “prefer” Sam win it himself. Duh.

- Sam’s made noises of throwing the POV to Nick if he can. For some reason he seems convinced that Jess would go up and he could beat her. I have no idea why he’d think that. He does seem to really dislike Jess so maybe he’s just completely blind to reality on this but I’m still going with the idea that Sam is subconsciously sabotaging himself because he just wants to go home and skip Jury.

- General house consensus is that there are 3 Have Nots instead of 4 because Christie would have been #4 but she already has a punishment. I concur.

- There’s a great mystery going around the 6 about how Nick knows that Kat was in on the Cliff blindside. Kat is convinced that Nicole must have told him, but the 6 insist none of them told Nicole. They absolutely told Nicole as part of their sloppy and transparent attempts to convince her that they did it all for her and make her loyal to them. At this stage I can’t even tell if the 6 just lie to each other to avoid admitting they did something wrong or bad or if they just really do instinctively delude themselves about it. Like I genuinely believe Ana, Christie, and Holly think they never called Nick and Bella bullies and when they see the footage after the season they’ll claim its doctored or something. Anyway, Tommy thinks Jackson might have told Nick as part of his villainous antics and the “Blueberry Pancakes” rouse last week that he and Holly would save Bella. Tommy gives Jackson a pass for all of that because he says even if Jackson was truly considering underhanded stuff, he and Holly have stayed loyal which is what counts. Funny how that standard didn’t apply to Nick and Bella. Christie seems to suspect that Jack told Nick as part of an effort to bring him back in as insurance.

- Christie remains INSISTENT that she never said the things about Jackson that Nick said she said, even though she not only said those things but she said them to like half the house. There’s some question of whether or not Nick said that Christie called Jackson a target. Jackson said Nick said, Nick says he didn’t, Christie HAS said that to others, but the Nick/Jackson conversation wasn’t on feeds. The ideas of a house meeting or a sit-down with Nick and Jackson remain in the air. Again, I can’t tell if Christie is lying to herself or everyone else. Or both. Either way Christie’s ramping up the idea that Nick has to go because he’s a toxic liar and troublemaker and “scumbag” and “doesn’t deserve to be here” and you know the routine by now. She's also told Tommy that she thinks Jack is trying to lure him in, which is probably the main reason she wants him gone so bad.

- Christie confirms to Tommy that she IS talking poo poo about Jackson and DOES want someone outside the 6 to win HOH to take him out.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1155199457706881024

- Nicole is ALSO getting poo poo talked a ton by the 6. Its the same stuff about how she’s a disloyal snake for not happily accepting 7th place with them. And she “lied” about that stuff to Nick and Bella. And blah blah blah. I expect her to be next week’s target. The 6 are working hard to make Cliff, Kat, and Jess feel like they’re part of the team while Nicole remains isolated with Sam (Nick kind of bounces back and forth between kissing rear end and being a pariah).

- Sam told Nicole that if he stays and wins HOH he plans to put up Jack and Holly to try and split the 6. I was kind of thinking that might be Cliff’s best move back when we thought he was playing Christie. It would put Jackson and Ana in really bad positions and Christie and Tommy have a F3 with Jack and a F4 with Holly and Ana. So I hope Sam doesn’t stay and win HOH and keep me interested.

- I like these two. They’re the only two I like, really.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1155184087356837888
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1155184848308510721

- Sam has continued to try and explain that he wasn’t comparing himself to Jesus but he was comparing Holly to Pontius Pilate. But since most of the HGs don’t know who Pontius Pilate is its complicated.

On the chance you don’t know here’s what I remember from my upbringing. Pilate was the Roman prefect who sentenced Jesus to death. Pilate could give Jesus clemency and his disciples wanted it and Pilate knew Jesus was being set up for political/religious/money reasons. So Pilate presented Jesus and a killer Barabas to the people and asked them which he should save. Jesus’ enemies paid off the crowd to demand Barabas be saved and Jesus executed. Pilate knew the whole thing was a setup but he said he was “washing his hands of it” and putting it on the Jewish people (which then birthed tons of anti-semitic bullshit).

So basically Sam’s just saying that Holly’s claiming its just want “the house” wants but in reality she knows its what the 6 are dictating to the house and she’s just being cowardly “washing her hands”.
https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1155188677523451904

- https://twitter.com/maximusmom22/status/1155197798792355841

- https://twitter.com/maximusmom22/st...202290157940736

- https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1155196416802861057

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jul 27, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Evening House/Twitter update…

- #Irony
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/stat...980609611063297

- Cliff was Sam’s HG Choice for POV. Sam asked Cliff to throw POV to Nick if possible and if he wins to use it on Nick, and Cliff agreed. Sam has verbalized what I suspected that he just prefers being the one to go home this week and return to his family rather than survive a week or two and end up in Jury “to rot”. Sam said if Nick takes himself off or Cliff takes him off Sam will act sad.

- Tommy is trying to rehearse a house “flash mob”. Do flash mobs exist anymore? Can you have a flash mob in a house with 12 people? Are they just going to flash mob for the pariahs? Isn’t that just a dance number?

- Cliff sold Sam and Nick’s POV stuff out to the cool kids. That’s who Cliff was before those few fun days and its who he is again.

- https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1155224256957026304

- The house had a Bible Study but agreed not to actually discuss anything or ask any questions for fear that they’d say something controversial on the feeds. That seems sketchy on its face but also kind of defeats the purpose of “Bible Study.” So they just kind of sat around reading the Bible. For what its worth I don’t think they’re especially religious/christian, I think they’re just bored.

- Nicole confirmed to Sam that Christie has been targeting Jackson. Sam thought Nick might have been lying about that.

- Christie has declared that no matter what the house does or says she’ll be voting Nick out on Thursday if he’s on the block. This is the same thing she said pre-POV about Cliff. Its how this whole Jackson poo poo talking started last week. Christie dictates what the house does by stating her own intentions lousy and repeatedly so that everyone agrees and is primed come decision time.

- Tommy and Holly confirm Nicole is their next target once Sam/Nick are broken up. They’re acting like its some new thing because Nicole is so “sketchy” but I mean, it was obviously always the case. They’ll act surprised when they target Cliff again right after his deal runs out too. Kat and Ana also confirmed Nicole is the top target after this week. Ana says she “was on the couch plotting evil.” Despite all this I again default to Christie getting her way and I haven’t seen her stirring up stuff about Nicole. If Nick goes home this week I think she’ll want Jackson/Sam gone next week. If Sam goes this week she’ll definitely want Nick/Jackson next. So Nicole might be safe a week.

- Tommy and Holly can’t figure out how everyone in the house always knows everything. Geez.. I wonder who spends all day every day talking to everyone.

- https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1155240194062409741
Gee, I wonder what could have been done to derail that.

- Ana and Sam had a game talk. It was the usual thing where a 6er tells Sam he should “lay low” and “regain trust” and Sam asks “what did I do to break trust and how do I earn it back?” and the answer is basically “You can’t be friends with Nick or loyal to him.” Except now it’s also “Nicole”. “The best thing you can do is tell everyone the only person you don’t trust is Nicole.”

- https://twitter.com/IGIF_/status/11...091970445991938

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
It would appear Nick won veto, for whatever that's worth.

Maybe Sam can scumbag Nicole hard enough to survive. I like Nicole but she's probably out soon anyway.