Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Fostering a Puppy, Part II: The Doggening: Starring Dozer and Tarkus

The Showdown:

The Battle:

A New Challenger Approaches from Behind! (cameo appearance by Jade)

The Aftermath:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

colachute posted:

Dogs.

I mean... DOGS.

Am I right?

:hai:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Hey folks - haven’t been dogposting for a while due to some personal strife. I looked through the recents and kinda hoped someone would ask “How are Timothy and Zipper doing?”

Because I can answer.

They’re great!

Awww yess! Today got better with a TimoZip post!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Tomahawk steaks were on sale

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Hey guys,

All the doggos are great!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Goober Peas posted:

Awww yess! Today got better with a TimoZip post!

Are you talking about ZipTim?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

It’s Zipothy

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

gently caress yeah zipothy!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Wanna pat those pups

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Oh my god... what I’ve always seen as kind of a derpy and spastic looking move is actually for tactical reasons proven by slow motion video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnOR3NOLP48

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
Maybe the best photo I've taken of Pit Pat.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Golbez posted:

I love pitpat and would love more (non-butt hole) photos

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Golbez posted:

There is a dog very much like Pit Pat that I pass occasionally when driving home in Montpelier VT. Big ears and all.

Last night Reggie hit upon the concept of camouflage. You can't be asked to hop off the bed if no one knows you are on the bed.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Weltlich posted:

There is a dog very much like Pit Pat that I pass occasionally when driving home in Montpelier VT. Big ears and all.

Last night Reggie hit upon the concept of camouflage. You can't be asked to hop off the bed if no one knows you are on the bed.

Nice bedspread but this is the dog thread yo.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Weltlich posted:

I'm confused, is there a dog in this picture?

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

Goober Peas posted:

I love pitpat and would love more (non-butt hole) photos

That picture was taken on the way to watch my wife play her softball game with the local Arc.

And here they are at the game!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Weltlich posted:

Excuse me, we only rate dogs, not camouflaged treat catchers with all-hearing ears. Still...

13/10, would snuggle that comforter and keep it warm.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Please pet Pit Pat.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

MrYenko posted:

Please pat Pit Pat.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Git dat Pit Pat lots of pats, stat.

Ivoryman
Jul 2, 2019

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Fostering a Puppy, Part II: The Doggening: Starring Dozer and Tarkus

The Showdown:

The Battle:

A New Challenger Approaches from Behind! (cameo appearance by Jade)

The Aftermath:

That is so cute! I like the sequence lol

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/zekkass/status/1155215351501791232

Got a second double dildo for Apollo and he loves them both so much

e: Picture dump!

e2: You will note that the blue dildo is missing an end. That's because we got it in 2017 and Apollo plays with it daily and a few weeks ago he just popped off the end, but the rest of it is intact. We've been monitoring it and will remove it whenever it starts disintegrating. Mom wants to remove it sooner but like, I can't. Look at him.

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jul 27, 2019

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Git dat Pit Pat lots of pats, stat.

Pit Pat, pet him stat, then give him a bone

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

StrixNebulosa posted:

https://twitter.com/zekkass/status/1155215351501791232

Got a second double dildo for Apollo and he loves them both so much

e: Picture dump!

e2: You will note that the blue dildo is missing an end. That's because we got it in 2017 and Apollo plays with it daily and a few weeks ago he just popped off the end, but the rest of it is intact. We've been monitoring it and will remove it whenever it starts disintegrating. Mom wants to remove it sooner but like, I can't. Look at him.

Those double dongs are great for stick motivated dogs. Reggie had a bad habit of trying to catch any stick tossed and knocked out a front tooth - so we went to the dongs and it's a nice, safe alternative to sticks spinning through the air.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Weltlich posted:

Those double dongs are great for stick motivated dogs. Reggie had a bad habit of trying to catch any stick tossed and knocked out a front tooth - so we went to the dongs and it's a nice, safe alternative to sticks spinning through the air.

I prefer the dongs because while Apollo will happily play with real sticks, A) they're outdoor toys and we aren't having sticks in the house, B) he rips them apart, I can get a branch off a tree and he will field strip it and then snap it in half and then repeat until we have chunks, and C) I understand the weight and heft of the dongs and have mastered the art of throwing them down the hallway so he can race, retrieve, and rocket past me to run around until he's ready for it to be thrown again.

That said we do play with sticks when we're outside because ferrying dongs in and out is annoying... and he likes to lose 'em in the grass. Dingus.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Rescue I got Tracker from: Hey you want to see a picture of one of Tracker's puppies?

Me: [Cool and aloof and not at all giggly with excitement] Yes.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jul 28, 2019

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Oh that is one beautiful dog

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Writer Cath posted:

Rescue I got Tracker from: Hey you want to see a picture of one of Tracker's puppies?

Me: [Cool and aloof and not at all giggly with excitement] Yes.

Such majestic. Much beauty.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I think I broke Luca

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Doggo does a trick

And gets a treat

colachute fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 28, 2019

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Welp, Dozer’s adopter’s children ended up being crazy allergic to dogs so the D-Man is back with us for the time being. If there’s anyone here in the Northeast who wants a puppy he’s available. He’s a very good boy who is already crate trained and working very hard on being housebroken.

E: sorry about the sideways pic

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Welp, Dozer’s adopter’s children ended up being crazy allergic to dogs so the D-Man is back with us for the time being. If there’s anyone here in the Northeast who wants a puppy he’s available. He’s a very good boy who is already crate trained and working very hard on being housebroken.

E: sorry about the sideways pic

Dozer's beautiful.

Delta's growing up so fast. Only 4.5 months and already too big for my mrs to pick up, she's gonna be a big girl.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Good morning!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah tore up the carpet by the door in my bedroom while i was at the dentist today. Love this dog to death but her seperation anxiety is insane. Been trying to get her slowly adjusted to longer times without me but unless she has a bullystick to gnaw on she loses it after about 3 minutes. With one its 10-15 maybe. Any ideas? Crating isnt an option because she hurts herself on it if i leave. If im in the other room when shes locked into the crate shes fine. If she was less smart it would be so much better for her

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Medication may help; there’s also natural remedies like an Adaptil diffuser that have helped others. I’m out right now but I’ll try to pull together some resources when able.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

She was on some anti anxiety pills for that but from what i understand i may as well been giving her hemp chews. I asked a different vet and she basically laughed. I have some of those calming chew things and they dont seem to do anything either

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Good morning back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
With my girl Bella we used to hide treats around the house, ranging from pepperoni to little jars with peanut butter. She knew she couldn't go after the stuff until we were gone, so it went from "Oh god you're leaving!" to "Get out so I can steal these snacks."