Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Grouchio posted:

Peach Garden Massacre :allears:

definitely my favorite detail, confirming that Salami Dave has the same kind of blood on his hands that mom has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Alternate universe Liu Bei who lost his buddies in the Peach Garden Massacre is a good concept

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remember that maya would have to be centuries old, if her stories of the universal war are true

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tollymain posted:

remember that maya would have to be centuries old, if her stories of the universal war are true

She's spry for her age

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

This would make a great av.

"What secrets is this mysterious beauty hiding?"

Poltergrift fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 28, 2019

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gog always gets what she wants

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
But how often does she get what she needs?

Also ngl I saw "three days" and thought "Oh my God it IS the Great Outdoor Fight"

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shes a demiurge, so never

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
my pal gog agog

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Gotta hand it to the red dismemberer there for being a simple guy with clear cut motives and a strong work ethic though.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
k6bd is a comic so metal that there is an established universal order of blood knights

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yknow, from this angle allison has a bit of a glasgow grin thing going on

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I'm just now realizing I said Archibald instead of Archwood. I bring shame upon the hundreds of paternum offspring that come before me.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Also the internet is the brain worm and we all have been memeticly contaminated into Gog-Agog. Mottom no longer controls this universe.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

M_Gargantua posted:

Also the glyphosphere is the brain worm and we all have been memeticly contaminated into Gog-Agog.

somebody has this take in universe

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Too Many Gogs.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tollymain posted:

yknow, from this angle allison has a bit of a glasgow grin thing going on

her girlfriend does like to see her smile

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
suddenly desperately hoping we see cio watching this back in throne

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

ThaumPenguin posted:

Alt-text: "Gog-Agog came to host the tournament when it was discovered she was devouring a third of the participants in an effort to win, because, to quote her directly "she felt left out". An unsuccessful attempt was made to purge her from Rayuba, after which an accord was reached."

Well, that explains why she gets to host

It bears repeating that I really am happy that our pal Gog-Agog is quite literally insane because were she ever to focus I don't think anyone would be left alive after a good while. Except her of course, she'd be everywhere by the end of it all.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

I am glad jag's mortal followers do not lose to the thorns in the proper kill murder mindset.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tollymain posted:

suddenly desperately hoping we see cio watching this back in throne

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Brought To You By posted:

It bears repeating that I really am happy that our pal Gog-Agog is quite literally insane because were she ever to focus I don't think anyone would be left alive after a good while. Except her of course, she'd be everywhere by the end of it all.

That's probably the worst thing that could happen to her, in a funny way. She would no longer have an audience outside of her self. Would that really satisfy her?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Poltergrift posted:

This would make a great av.

"What secrets is this mysterious beauty hiding?"

It's straight up @dril

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Renaissance Robot posted:

It's straight up @dril

Edit:

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jul 28, 2019

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Send help I can't stop.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

I'm loving dying oh my gog

Thank you for bringing my vision to life :worship:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

That's probably the worst thing that could happen to her, in a funny way. She would no longer have an audience outside of her self. Would that really satisfy her?

It's not like people making horrible decisions that wind up making their existences worse isn't a big thing in this series.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
The fact that the stadium has to be rebuilt for each tournament makes me think there's not just a blood-splatter warning for the front rows of the audience, but a mortal peril one all the way back to the rearmost one...

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's not like people making horrible decisions that wind up making their existences worse isn't a big thing in this series.

hey, I said it was the worst thing that could happen to her, not that it would be unthematic or out of character!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
The arena is tiny but presumably theres no laws against flying so... DBZ I guess?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Motherfucker posted:

The arena is tiny but presumably theres no laws against flying so... DBZ I guess?

my guess is it's gonna be more like Asura's Wrath

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Motherfucker posted:

Sounds like a quick way to get a ring out imo

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

What if you take the ring with you?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

And then she'd be really bored and unhappy because there'd be no one to play with. If there's any demiurge who's most likely to survive Allison becoming Al-YISUN, I'm betting on it being Gog.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Also, I vastly overestimated the number of entrants- looks like we'll have 1024, making for a 10 round tourney. Though I suppose it could be more or less depending on whether the competitors are seeded and if some entrants get byes.

I guess I had assumed this happened more like once a decade or quarter century than every three years.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

habeasdorkus posted:

Also, I vastly overestimated the number of entrants- looks like we'll have 1024, making for a 10 round tourney. Though I suppose it could be more or less depending on whether the competitors are seeded and if some entrants get byes.

I guess I had assumed this happened more like once a decade or quarter century than every three years.

Where'd you pull that number from?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Gog said "over a thousand participants" - which would be 1024 if it's a straight up bracket. But as I said, could be more if they seeded the qualifiers and gave some of them byes- at which point depending on when the seeded entrants enter it could be pretty much any number from 1024 on up.

And hell, I could be wrong again, I certainly was about the number of entrants when I wild rear end guessed my way to a number that was off by like two orders of magnitude before today's comic.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Who What Now posted:

yeah, and it definitely doesn't look like 512 rings out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Who What Now posted:

Gog-agog said there were "over a thousand" participants in the tournament. Assuming it's single elimination without byes, 1024 is the closest number that works out evenly.

E: lol beaten