Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
more dynamic maybe, since it causes more regular change in the universe

more interesting? not if you're one of the people in the space goons hit, where your own lack of asset safety means you put nothing on the line which means it is fully impossible for you to stand a chance

it's easy for you to make these harebrained weirdo posts since you live in the backwater no one wants, though. that's your asset safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ad by Khad posted:

it's easy for you to make these harebrained weirdo posts since you live in the backwater no one wants, though. that's your asset safety

I'm actually keeping most of my assets in raw ISK. There are a lot of changes and nerfs being thrown around and I have no idea what is going to be valuable a week or a month from now. I thought about buying a lot of PLEX, but the devs in that podcast said a lot about shutting off ISK faucets and "raising the value of ISK" which makes me think they are going to be doing some major deflationary policies. I'm not investing in anything until I figure out what the new normal is going to be.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

just stop replying to it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

20 years and still many goons can’t tell when they’re being “trolled”

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

The forums have a very handy ignore function. I suggest using it.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Wibla posted:

The forums have a very handy ignore function. I suggest using it.

sadly it only works if everyone does it, since replies from other folks quoting it aren't also blocked :saddowns:

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
it doesnt even work at all because it doesnt suppress the post, just hides it behind a 21 TRUE FACTS ABOUT YOUR NUTSACK NUMBER 7 WILL SHOCK YOU levels of theres a post here, and you wont like it so Im not going to show it to you by default but you know god damned well you are going to tell me to show it to you anyway so click this I guess

really all ignore is is seeing posts you dont want to see with extra steps

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
All the supers NC/PL and renters put into asset safety are coming out and being bought by the absolute biggest idiots. Killing unfit and unfueled supers undocking from stations they can’t redock in.

Ty for this.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

20 years and still many goons can’t tell when they’re being “trolled”

The tragedy is he's not trolling -- he is just this stupid.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Rutibex posted:

You are right, I take it back. In should be possible to turn 0.0 into empire space, but that should also result in all of the minerals and rat bounties becoming similar to empire space. Why would the Blood Raiders stay in Delve when they are being farmed like cattle? And with the amount of mining going on there should be nothing but Veldspar left.

pretty sure if i afk in hisec in a pod on a gate i can afk for hours and be fine unless arabiandicks happens to roll by. But if I afk on a gate in delve I will be popped in short order and there are far more arabiandicks in null then hisec. You are stupid as gently caress. But I guess we should expect it from someone who thinks there time is free :laffo: .

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Holyshoot posted:

pretty sure if i afk in hisec in a pod on a gate i can afk for hours and be fine unless arabiandicks happens to roll by. But if I afk on a gate in delve I will be popped in short order and there are far more arabiandicks in null then hisec. You are stupid as gently caress. But I guess we should expect it from someone who thinks there time is free :laffo: .

who would pay for his time though

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Holyshoot posted:

But I guess we should expect it from someone who thinks there time is free :laffo: .

In the end we are all just playing an internet spaceship game, and invest and equal amount of time in it. My time is spent wisely if I am enjoying myself, not if I am making the maximum amount of income.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rutibex posted:

In the end we are all just playing an internet spaceship game, and invest and equal amount of time in it. My time is spent wisely if I am enjoying myself, not if I am making the maximum amount of income.

"I enjoy eating poo poo" - Rutibex 2019

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

orange juche posted:

"I enjoy eating poo poo"

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ya know what, not gonna continue arguing with rooty tooty.

Stupid people will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Holyshoot posted:

i'm at the point (again) that i have pretty much infinite wealth so any time i play eve it's for 100% enjoyment. i pulled like 500b in scams in a 1 month period and the passive wealth of being at the top of code is great, people regularly just send me 1billion isk for no reason so they can get a 'blue pass' or someshit we concocted 2 years ago.

popping pods, especially the ones that 'warp to zero but outside of docking range' generates the best tears, ESPECIALLY when they're empty.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i'm at the point (again) that i have pretty much infinite wealth so any time i play eve it's for 100% enjoyment. i pulled like 500b in scams in a 1 month period and the passive wealth of being at the top of code is great, people regularly just send me 1billion isk for no reason so they can get a 'blue pass' or someshit we concocted 2 years ago.

popping pods, especially the ones that 'warp to zero but outside of docking range' generates the best tears, ESPECIALLY when they're empty.

:qq: WHY DID YOU POP MY POD I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE IMPLANTS :qq:

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Rutibex posted:

In the end we are all just playing an internet spaceship game

extremely large lmao no

Micromancer posted:

it doesnt even work at all because it doesnt suppress the post, just hides it behind a 21 TRUE FACTS ABOUT YOUR NUTSACK NUMBER 7 WILL SHOCK YOU levels of theres a post here, and you wont like it so Im not going to show it to you by default but you know god damned well you are going to tell me to show it to you anyway so click this I guess

the one time i got value out of the forums ignore function was when bakoon had a gif in his signature of a human eyeball getting sliced open, and he'd post dozens of times a day so putting him on ignore was the only way to stop seeing it

he and his unironic poop fetish moved to twitter, though

Ad by Khad fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 28, 2019

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
ruti are you ex-GROON? cause you post like GROON

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

lol if you posted:

brain damage transcends alliances

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

brain damage transcends alliances

did GROON become an alliance? when i was a director under Hoe we were just a (terrible) corp

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

lol if you posted:

wow rude

wafflethief
Jun 2, 2013
I think I was 10 minutes into that podcast and just went "oh gently caress off" and closed it.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ZombieLenin posted:

I do not know if you live in null sec or not, but people typically do not base out of/put all their stuff in Athanors.

If he lives in null, it sure aint in Delve :laugh:

Dalael fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jul 28, 2019

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Micromancer posted:

He's right and you all know it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Head's up that the very fun "Lie, Cheat, & Steal" podcast just did an episode about an EVE Online scam.

I'm not a player but I've read 2-3 stories about crazy poo poo happening in EVE Online over the years. This episode mentions a "goonswarm" at some point so I figured it was you crazy fucks behind this.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Dalael posted:

He's right and you all know it

I ignored paco and unignored him the next day, for exactly the reasons stated by micromancer, plus people just quoted him in their replies constantly anyway

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

well i'm telling you, the ignore function stops a person's sig pretty effectively

SA was basically unreadable when 6-10 times a thread i'd get the sliced eyeball gif

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Ad by Khad posted:

well i'm telling you, the ignore function stops a person's sig pretty effectively

SA was basically unreadable when 6-10 times a thread i'd get the sliced eyeball gif

Wai there's sig?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol if you posted:

I was actually in there for longer than 69 days, but thats how long I was in the corp proper. I was in the Groon alliance Clockwork Pineapple under my RL friends corp Sunset Squad for longer.

lol if you posted:

did GROON become an alliance? when i was a director under Hoe we were just a (terrible) corp

Yeah, it was Clockwork Pineapple. The best alliance.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jul 28, 2019

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

oh yeah i forgot about CP poo poo was like 10 years ago drat

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Rutibex posted:

I was actually in there for longer than 69 days, but thats how long I was in the corp proper. I was in the Groon alliance Clockwork Pineapple under my RL friends corp Sunset Squad for longer.

Yeah, it was Clockwork Pineapple. The best alliance.

I like how this post proves for anyone like me too lazy to look it up, that you had been kicked from goonswarm at least once before and rejoined, and had you not sperged out with such epic publicity this time around, you'd still be in goonswarm. Instead you're slumming it in the gutters of NPC null posting about how delve needs a nerf.

Bravo.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Actually, stain is good

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kimsemus posted:

I like how this post proves for anyone like me too lazy to look it up, that you had been kicked from goonswarm at least once before and rejoined, and had you not sperged out with such epic publicity this time around, you'd still be in goonswarm. Instead you're slumming it in the gutters of NPC null posting about how delve needs a nerf.

Bravo.

If I hadn't done that all of my assets would be tied up in a pile of rapidly depreciating excavator and ice excavator drones. Why didn't I just say "sorry sir please let me back in!". I could be counting my losses as we speak! lol

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Rutibex posted:

If I hadn't done that all of my assets would be tied up in a pile of rapidly depreciating excavator and ice excavator drones. Why didn't I just say "sorry sir please let me back in!". I could be counting my losses as we speak! lol

You can chalk it up to that, but don't even pretend that's why you were mad.

I mean I'm glad you're happier now than you were, but jesus that image makes your 10 pages of whining seem a little silly.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kimsemus posted:

You can chalk it up to that, but don't even pretend that's why you were mad.

I mean I'm glad you're happier now than you were, but jesus that image makes your 10 pages of whining seem a little silly.

That image is exactly why I was annoyed! Look at my employment history. That stupid "kick everyone in Waffe with expired API" thing cut my employment in half. I finally get back up to over a year and I get kicked for some bullshit again:argh:

The last time it happened someone thought I was brand new and gave me a free vexor navy issue. It was humiliating :negative:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

And yet you continue to post despite your aversion to humiliation

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Rutibex posted:

That image is exactly why I was annoyed! Look at my employment history. That stupid "kick everyone in Waffe with expired API" thing cut my employment in half. I finally get back up to over a year and I get kicked for some bullshit again:argh:

The last time it happened someone thought I was brand new and gave me a free vexor navy issue. It was humiliating :negative:

Guys, I can't walk this road any longer. There is a pebble in my way.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

And yet you continue to post despite your aversion to humiliation

:hmmyes:

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Rutibex posted:

ARRRRRggggggg

First off, kicking everyone with an expired API is a security process, they make announcements about this happening whenever it happens ahead of time.
Second, if you didn't like the free vexor navy issue you can just give it back or give it to an actual newbie.
Third, this API poo poo is still less arcane and borked then old minecraft modding when everything had to be installed by replacing files manually, they provide step by step guides on updating your API, I still don't see why you are mad-posting about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

SugarAddict posted:

First off, kicking everyone with an expired API is a security process, they make announcements about this happening whenever it happens ahead of time.
Second, if you didn't like the free vexor navy issue you can just give it back or give it to an actual newbie.
Third, this API poo poo is still less arcane and borked then old minecraft modding when everything had to be installed by replacing files manually, they provide step by step guides on updating your API, I still don't see why you are mad-posting about it.

please do not get him wound up again, tia